Mini me clone idea

• Thread starter dire wolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

I thought that I had stated this somewhere in this thread before, but leaves from cannabis plants will root, but not grow new shoots, unless you have some part of the stem attached.
@DreamsOfDiesel It is still a pretty awesome accomplishment to get a fan leaf to root though. Positive vibes...

~nugzz
I'm just playing around with extras, gives me something to do that's just for fun & learning experience. Plus what else am I gonna do being locked in except for work & 1 person trips to grocery store, & taking occasional gifts to friends. I'm bored lol

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

I thought that I had stated this somewhere in this thread before, but leaves from cannabis plants will root, but not grow new shoots, unless you have some part of the stem attached.
@DreamsOfDiesel It is still a pretty awesome accomplishment to get a fan leaf to root though. Positive vibes...

~nugzz
There's a tiny grow tip at base, but I do want to see what happens to leaf itself, such a cute little palm tree lol

Ina

Ina

I found this thread here:)in the beginning there was interesting pics of strange growth from the stem of some leaves...It wasnt very successful tho:)but still they were really good rooted,even root bound in the end:)Some member suggested make a little cut somewhere on the stem to promote growth from there but looks like it didnt work.....

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

I found this thread here:)in the beginning there was interesting pics of strange growth from the stem of some leaves...It wasnt very successful tho:)but still they were really good rooted,even root bound in the end:)Some member suggested make a little cut somewhere on the stem to promote growth from there but looks like it didnt work.....
Just read the whole thing lol. Still gonna see what happens, just for fun, maybe the tiny growth tip will shoot proper hormones to leaf... or not lol

Reactions: Ina
dire wolf

dire wolf

Oh snap , something just happened , a coin flipped and the other side said .....
What about the biggest veg plant in the smallest container !!
Ok guys i know your a competitive bunch , but this time im just kidding , dont go crazy growing monsters in tiny pots , but because of some present space restraints .... these guys ended up pretty damn big for a 5 inch pot ! 50 inches ! I can probably get her much bigger , but its clone day , so im chopping her up

20200413 174137

Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

A couple more mini clones under my belt... Every clone has been dropped at least once.... I promise LOL 🥴🙄😁 and I took direwolves advice and did not pollinate the plants I also wanted to smoke ..instead harvested a little early cuz I'm broke as broke can be from not working and pollinated the lower half and now it's in re veg mode hopefully I will get seeds it nearly died I'll send a picture of it in another post when I dig it out of the back of the grow room, as I am in totally new territory.. been too cold to use a greenhouse here as of late .. typical upper Midwest weather... included a few pics of my veggies you can hardly tell that I nearly killed everything by not plugging the heater in my greenhouse hence why they're back in the house... can't trust a weatherman around here
IMG 20200510 075803915
IMG 20200510 075819775
IMG 20200510 075714449
IMG 20200510 075728769

IMG 20200510 075835636
Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

Hey foutwenty , nice to see ya , must be a pain to deal with all that cold when your ready to get your outside garden going ....
Yeah carrying them in and out of the house every day's getting old. But running a heater out in the greenhouse full time as I learned last year was far too expensive... And then you have little accidents like grabbing the wrong squirt bottle to water your clone... When I watered it the last time, the water bottle had cal mag in it .. I think that's what caused the tips to yellow on one of my clones in the picture.. by the way anybody familiar with this cal-mag product I'm using... I don't see any positive results on my smokable crop but damned if my peppers ,tomatoes , broccoli and pumpkins don't love that stuff

Latest posts

Top Bottom