• Start date
  • Tagged users None
dire wolf

dire wolf

20200114 144544

Boom !

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey D , yes , because of flu , i decided to build a spaceship , i built it based on the popular 70's television show " lost in space "
Except i call it " lost and spaced ," right now im hovering somewhere between the sun and uranus .....

Actually its a optic 8 " enhanced " cobb / cree bulb technology ...
Google the company " optic " grow lights , they are really nice .....
Got a few going ...
Believe me , its all new to me also .....

Last edited:
Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

How you doing dire wolf.... It took these mini clones more than a month to root because I took it off a plant that was flowering for a few weeks.... And there's my original mini clone that I harvested And reveged.. she spends her days outside and I'm going to get to pick her again 😁

Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

this years method for my Bonsai tree outdoors is simple...get my arse home from work before 7pm to cover my girl and thats her next to the cover...going to have to dig a hole the size of the pot to accommodate the stretch but this strain has little stretch so i THINK...lol I'm good.. I'm afraid to let her get any bigger even though I live in a remote place I always have that damn Warden flying around far too low.. I'm trying to keep the plant to fit in that space and maximize my harvest at the same time..I was thinking I should remove some of the smaller inner branches for air flow but I'm way open to opinions LOL
IMG 20200529 094406686
IMG 20200529 094431867
IMG 20200529 094252370
IMG 20200529 094327920

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey fou , shes looking good , here are a bunch i got going ...

dire wolf

dire wolf

this years method for my Bonsai tree outdoors is simple...get my arse home from work before 7pm to cover my girl and thats her next to the cover...going to have to dig a hole the size of the pot to accommodate the stretch but this strain has little stretch so i THINK...lol I'm good.. I'm afraid to let her get any bigger even though I live in a remote place I always have that damn Warden flying around far too low.. I'm trying to keep the plant to fit in that space and maximize my harvest at the same time..I was thinking I should remove some of the smaller inner branches for air flow but I'm way open to opinions LOLView attachment 979141View attachment 979142View attachment 979143View attachment 979144
What strain is it ? Catch any fish with the rod in background ?

dire wolf

dire wolf

i have a few clones of her going for a later just doing my yearly thing but always trying something new....and for where i live I BETTER NOT HAVE ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT PROBLEMS...they got there hands full of crap at the moment...glad i'm not a city dweller that be for sure
Yea , i hear ya .....like we didnt already have enough problems .......

dire wolf

dire wolf

Tought me a real good lesson when i was a little stoner kid , catching bass all morning , 13 years old on the lake myself , light up a joint , caught a nice pickerel , forgot what he was for a stoned second , and procedded to get a lower lip hold on him like i was doing with the bass , tore the f#*k out of my thumb , that was 50 years ago .....never forget the first fishing injury , used to collect the mepps freshwater lures , still have the collection , but after much bigger game these days ....

Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

Tought me a rral good lesson when i was a little stoner kid , catching bass all morning , 13 years old on the lake myself , light up a joint , caught a nice pickerel , forgot what he was for a stoned second , and procedded to get a lower lip hold on him like i was doing with the bass , tore the f#*k out of my thumb , that was 50 years ago .....never forget the first fishing injury , used to collect the mepps freshwater lures , still have the collection , but after much bigger game these days ....
ya...i bled my first one too....bled for many fish through my years....and no regrets....just smiles...and giggles

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Oh snap , something just happened , a coin flipped and the other side said .....
What about the biggest veg plant in the smallest container !!
Ok guys i know your a competitive bunch , but this time im just kidding , dont go crazy growing monsters in tiny pots , but because of some present space restraints .... these guys ended up pretty damn big for a 5 inch pot ! 50 inches ! I can probably get her much bigger , but its clone day , so im chopping her up

View attachment 961184
impressive

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Yeah carrying them in and out of the house every day's getting old. But running a heater out in the greenhouse full time as I learned last year was far too expensive... And then you have little accidents like grabbing the wrong squirt bottle to water your clone... When I watered it the last time, the water bottle had cal mag in it .. I think that's what caused the tips to yellow on one of my clones in the picture.. by the way anybody familiar with this cal-mag product I'm using... I don't see any positive results on my smokable crop but damned if my peppers ,tomatoes , broccoli and pumpkins don't love that stuffView attachment 971028
what if u put the grow lights in the ghouse, as the heat source

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Tought me a real good lesson when i was a little stoner kid , catching bass all morning , 13 years old on the lake myself , light up a joint , caught a nice pickerel , forgot what he was for a stoned second , and procedded to get a lower lip hold on him like i was doing with the bass , tore the f#*k out of my thumb , that was 50 years ago .....never forget the first fishing injury , used to collect the mepps freshwater lures , still have the collection , but after much bigger game these days ....
that's nothin

i had my thunder buddy pj's on, all day

started preparing a salad

left the silverware drawer ajar

leaned in, i guess

closed the drawer, on my whang

only me

technically, it was a fishing accident

phishing 4 a glass, above

fuck

that

hurt