Mini me clone idea

• Thread starter dire wolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey spare , check out the behavior of those deer ticks , they quietly crawl up your arms or legs and head straight for your groin , balls in our case , and they bury themselves in there , there are public " pubic " health notices that encourages everyone to check their armpits , neck and balls , before bed , also encourage a partner to assist , so at least there's a good side to the tick dilemma....
Fou twenty wasn't kidding , I know exactly what he's talking about .....
Mother Nature .....

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Is there something going on in your head that I'm not aware of ? 👽
u basically just asked a soon to b xxx wifey
what's wrong
is there something on your mind
and
is there anything i probably won't get around to doing
to help

i wouldn't know where to begin

my crazy

or the fact that the ssdi reup
paperwork just arrived

as i knew it would

eventually

return to haunt me

multiple personality disorder

u believe in it

i don't

man

it's just getting worse

exponentially worse

whatever the fuck is happening to me

and i was already freaked out about... hmmm
the front door
black widow real estate
all things that kill over 70°F
the phone
the mailbox
my email
pm/s
ummm
reading previous entries

applying my name to this paperwork

without a 10,000 page

biblical

tangent

lying

conflict of interests

mother fucking doctors

going to n fro through town

going to town

ummm

i forget

but u get the idea

oh

so they can diagnose me

lock me up

leave my lovely g

hangin

with under bridge life

and stolen steel shopping cart

reservations

and pump me full of more experimental poisons

for the

next

decade

fucking my life insurance

my kids

and

any of his offspring

when gays learn how to propagate

what was the question

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

and wolf makes a point that entirely slipped by
just because i had one plant with 40some seeds- makes me a novice, hobbiest, as to breeding... u would b shocked at the number of plants, pros grow out, just to shitcan
I'm specifically thinkin of a story from Humboldt something or other and the thousands they go through to find exactly what wolverine described
it's actually really cool reading about the expense n dedication the breeders put behind
strength in genetics so we're not lookin at a ten pack purchase with 20diff phenos, each, with their own, nuances to the nth degree

and as to seed houses

equilibrium genetics

which i don't have easy access to

anymore

my god

the consistency of height structure n mass... having watched an interview with em
about their philosophy
it's impressive
as r their products
hence 12-13 seeds, of regulars
only
in every 6pk
so we don't bitch

when we miss the memo

about fems n eQ

fuck... I'm lost. sorry

o... so any oops, or purpose seed

by my hands

if it happened to b

a previously done strain

like northern lights n train wreck

makin northbound train

i could grow out

100 of my own version

of nbt

and have 100 diff outcomes

differing from any one of each other

this i unfortunately y

when one goes to

10 diff clinics

supplied by 10 diff growops

we can tell

10 diff buzzes from what is allegedly supposed to b

skunk #1

& also y

we appreciate and show respect to any grower who ain't growin a sherbet, or gelato and goes with landrace

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

from indiva710

Glass is thee worst if u put the people. Directly in the jar ..And If so good chance it's even active still and could mold even esp with the condensation youre talking about...
And long term storage starts with collecting it and how it was done and what was used...
For me I will put a male in a clear plastic bag..Turkey bag works even..Seal the bag chop the plant hold it upside down shake it get ur pollen then take the plant out prefer far away from any females so outside if u grow indoors take the plants out and throw em in a bucket of water...
To collect the pollen I will get printer paper and make a bunch of paper envelopes if you don't know how just Google it's very easy...I use printer paper because the pollen can breathe and will not mold like in a zip lock that's air tight and can't breathe...I make small envelopes like big enough to put enough pollen in for one pollination..I will strain the pollen to get all the pods out and any other plant matter out of it as that is key to get all that shit out as it is what can mold and cause problems and not have viable pollen for too long..
So after I get all the pollen in the envelopes I will then put them in a sealed container prefer like a glass 4oz Mason jar..Bali has a nice 4oz that is nice n short I got them at Walmart I believe like in a 4pk.. I will also put dessicate packets in the Mason jar and a few of them u can buy them or u can make them...If u make them u need 100% silica which some kitty litter is just make sure it says 100% silica and get a spoonful put it in a coffee filter and fold it up or make envelopes to put them in...
I pollinate 1 branch per strain for me personally which is why I only put in single pollination doses per envelope..as oxidation is the killer of pollen so if u put it in a single place and take it out pollinate ur plants then put it back in the freezer not to mention contamination issues doing that as well...I use qtips for applying and before I apply I sometimes will take the qtip to the plant 1st and then put it in the envelope and collect the pollen less chance of some falling off and getting on other parts of the plant etc...And wen u pollinate if u do it in the same room w the other plants like if u scrog like I do turning off all fans Is a must have even exhaust unless u want a whole crop done....
I also put parchment below the plant to collect the stuff that falls off....I will do that before I collect the pollen so I can collect it if I need to however if you have more than one male in that room it will be mixed up so pry not the best thing to keep as u would get mixed results not to mention other problems it could cause so I just toss it but it's easier to clean up ...after I harvest the males I will spray down the entire male room w some pool shock and water and make sure nothing active floating around that's alive still ...got any more questions just ask

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

u want stretch
raise lights
i noticed
i believe, last yr, when my ph pens were all fucked
that around 6.7, came the purple stems, etc, from that one chem i always confuse n that range and the other p,or k, being lost n that range... i think and if i go check the ph range of chems, I'll get mentally lost. med, would know, off the top of his head, prolly.
ummm... if it's short, u want... force em n keep lights as low as possible.
if it's too tall... besides scrogging n using wolf's fishing weights n lines to stap a bytch down... topping... fimming... budbackbuilding... cloning... literally, takin it from the main stalk n droppin 6" of trunk... startin em over as clones... this can all b done. if we're talkin bout super silver haze
i think i have some from equilibrium gens and sigh... could pop some seeds, stresses me... not sighing bout u. i kill seeds like a genocidal nazi. shit... no offense... (for someone else)...
umm to tandem grow and if i had to, might actually finish, first. ummm so u can c another example of it. have NOT grown it, before. not a problem, but am currently pulling my short n curly's out, over which strain/s to pop and ssh wasn't on the guest list, this go, but as i haven't grown it, welcome the fucking stress n challenge, as ya like

and seeing wolverine's first sentence in his response

it's a subjective question

wolverine n outdoor growers
can handle any height

in a 7' piece of shit vivo because one was too cheep to go gorilla with penile extendablity and vivoson refuses to end our suffering quickly
stretch can b problematic

but

if the stretch leaves the main supporting trunk n branches thin

shitcan it

ain't gonna support decent, mass
I like my vivosuns, dont like the yintatech though

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

from indiva710

Glass is thee worst if u put the people. Directly in the jar ..And If so good chance it's even active still and could mold even esp with the condensation youre talking about...
And long term storage starts with collecting it and how it was done and what was used...
For me I will put a male in a clear plastic bag..Turkey bag works even..Seal the bag chop the plant hold it upside down shake it get ur pollen then take the plant out prefer far away from any females so outside if u grow indoors take the plants out and throw em in a bucket of water...
To collect the pollen I will get printer paper and make a bunch of paper envelopes if you don't know how just Google it's very easy...I use printer paper because the pollen can breathe and will not mold like in a zip lock that's air tight and can't breathe...I make small envelopes like big enough to put enough pollen in for one pollination..I will strain the pollen to get all the pods out and any other plant matter out of it as that is key to get all that shit out as it is what can mold and cause problems and not have viable pollen for too long..
So after I get all the pollen in the envelopes I will then put them in a sealed container prefer like a glass 4oz Mason jar..Bali has a nice 4oz that is nice n short I got them at Walmart I believe like in a 4pk.. I will also put dessicate packets in the Mason jar and a few of them u can buy them or u can make them...If u make them u need 100% silica which some kitty litter is just make sure it says 100% silica and get a spoonful put it in a coffee filter and fold it up or make envelopes to put them in...
I pollinate 1 branch per strain for me personally which is why I only put in single pollination doses per envelope..as oxidation is the killer of pollen so if u put it in a single place and take it out pollinate ur plants then put it back in the freezer not to mention contamination issues doing that as well...I use qtips for applying and before I apply I sometimes will take the qtip to the plant 1st and then put it in the envelope and collect the pollen less chance of some falling off and getting on other parts of the plant etc...And wen u pollinate if u do it in the same room w the other plants like if u scrog like I do turning off all fans Is a must have even exhaust unless u want a whole crop done....
I also put parchment below the plant to collect the stuff that falls off....I will do that before I collect the pollen so I can collect it if I need to however if you have more than one male in that room it will be mixed up so pry not the best thing to keep as u would get mixed results not to mention other problems it could cause so I just toss it but it's easier to clean up ...after I harvest the males I will spray down the entire male room w some pool shock and water and make sure nothing active floating around that's alive still ...got any more questions just ask
Have to flower males & collect pollen asap so I can get rid of them, gotta grab an extra light though

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Have to flower males & collect pollen asap so I can get rid of them, gotta grab an extra light though
is that a good thing, or a bad .... wait a minute... with that heat... u lost another light, especially, as an option, right? and u can't put em outside, in current sitch?
garage?
the florescents in the garage, last year, i didn't care enough to lower from typical garage lighting... nutted the first batch. g kept turnin it on n off at the best of times... the second bunch, i think, just died. but luckily... it's springtime in the valley of the dirt people sooo until i have another 2000° day, they'll b cool if i don't forget to put em to sleep... hey, outdoor males, dod/wolf- they'll nut, whether 12/12, or 24/24, right? or do i need to forget to stick em in the garage, after 12hrs, of light? oh... cause it'd b terrible, if a male, hermied on me... for humor, sake... unfortunately, I'd have to shitcan the pollen from em, but hey... a lil bud, never hurt anybody.
so... is it females goin both ways 😚, or males, goin straight? 😀🤣🤔🙃🤑😬🤪😁

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

I like my vivosuns, dont like the yintatech though
i just wish they'd get their heads out of their asses... shut up, wolverine... don't mind that dr evil laugh of his about not havin to sweat height, right now... so we could buy extensions. always wondered if anyone had tried to get gorilla extensions n apply em, to vivos.

hey, wolverine, dod and i were out tanning, yesterday and took some par readings, outdoors, just for kix

the par dropped about 50 per foot
at noon

i was thinkin bout ur tanline issue, a while back n that a couple feet lower for your potforest... may b easier for u, than some kind of shade

and

dod

if a gorilla extension worked on a vivo
since ur in such a hurry to break the bank
u might not have to sweat the utility cooling bill
so much
if u could raise the roof and ur handy enough
to perhaps, make it work, regardless

I'd once considered cutting holes n the bottom and stilting the teepee

over the reservoir holes since gen hydro thought another 500gallons and gazillions in unnecessary nutrients sales were- a good idea
cause the reservoirs r so fucking unnecessarily tall

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

[inner monologue]

dod thinks she works 60hrs a week... plus 40 here... 40... the suess waiting place and another 500+hrs a week, actually growing and stressing over marijuana gardening and another 2000hrs
making mr dod smile
christ on a gorilla extension crutch!

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

is that a good thing, or a bad .... wait a minute... with that heat... u lost another light, especially, as an option, right? and u can't put em outside, in current sitch?
garage?
the florescents in the garage, last year, i didn't care enough to lower from typical garage lighting... nutted the first batch. g kept turnin it on n off at the best of times... the second bunch, i think, just died. but luckily... it's springtime in the valley of the dirt people sooo until i have another 2000° day, they'll b cool if i don't forget to put em to sleep... hey, outdoor males, dod/wolf- they'll nut, whether 12/12, or 24/24, right? or do i need to forget to stick em in the garage, after 12hrs, of light? oh... cause it'd b terrible, if a male, hermied on me... for humor, sake... unfortunately, I'd have to shitcan the pollen from em, but hey... a lil bud, never hurt anybody.
so... is it females goin both ways 😚, or males, goin straight? 😀🤣🤔🙃🤑😬🤪😁
I've got an extra 2x2 in other bedrooms bathroom, no garage, no basement, no balcony/patio, too many people around here & where I'm gonna be moving for anything outside, not sure about basement in future situation.

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

I've got an extra 2x2 in other bedrooms bathroom, no garage, no basement, no balcony/patio, too many people around here & where I'm gonna be moving for anything outside, not sure about basement in future situation.
I could do a small light on opposite hours as main flower tent for few weeks (just long enough to shake some pollen outta them), think I know someone I can borrow 600w from

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

[inner monologue]

dod thinks she works 60hrs a week... plus 40 here... 40... the suess waiting place and another 500+hrs a week, actually growing and stressing over marijuana gardening and another 2000hrs
making mr dod smile
christ on a gorilla extension crutch!
Hopefully I can get 1 of those other jobs, dont like day shifts but I'll do it if it means I get to work with weed lol, even starting bud trimmer at $15 hr

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i thought u already ran a $50 extension cord from that breaker to the cooling tower?

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

I could do a small light on opposite hours as main flower tent for few weeks (just long enough to shake some pollen outta them), think I know someone I can borrow 600w from
genius

I'd have never thought of that and would've lost the house, goin the wong way around

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Hopefully I can get 1 of those other jobs, dont like day shifts but I'll do it if it means I get to work with weed lol, even starting bud trimmer at $15 hr
i started looking at those gigs
and it reminded me more of sites, like monster n careerbuilder/whatever, who just wanted to sell ur resume's worth of personal intel, to junkmailerz

and then there was the application place for name/nombre and i couldn't find the 10extra, blank pages for my shitzotangents and am filing a class action for this, over the retarded Americans act of 1990.
i just felt they weren't employers I'd want to work for, if a few pages of harvest pics
weren't enough of a resume

for a bunch of fucking potheads

i felt sometimes

silence is golden

a picture of a bud

is worth a thousand words

and a management position

n then i thought

shit

i ain't even off the shitter

til noon

thanx to opioids

unless i go on a hunger strike

the previous month

plus

taking phone calls over

who forgot the alarm password could b troublesome
when the cops roll up and I'm surrounded by reefer
saying
-sc
i swear
occiferz
it ain't mine...

it's probably Wolverines and if you'll just give me a moment to measure the shadow of his mendodope tree, I'll give u his address
[cough cough... as smoke, violatingly taints the contact, shotgun buzzed fuzzes, next month's worth of $500, random drug screens]

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

plus

whatcha gonna do

if the clinics' drug policies r antipot

i think you'll make a fine

god complexed

budtender

all you'll do is bitch about the quality and direct them to ur place

wait a minute

i might b onto something

u could b their next, "guy", if u play ur cards right. trimming sux