Mini me clone idea

• Thread starter dire wolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

wait! i thought it was agent orange, or roundup ddt

omg

you're welcome. i think i just hotboxed the thread!

Screenshot 20200606 104158 YouTube
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

invention

pot chat app/site

dire wolf, mosh, dod, one who shall remain nameless... often, end up on our threads, hangin for hours, like i.m. chat rooms.
i hadn't noticed any of the peer sites I've seen, havin this feature... something pot useful gets discussed: linked to "SERIOUS", journal.
that way my nonsense n deer ticks go bye bye... and the fungus gnat discussions, instantly click linked to ur legit, journal.
now... to facsimile, joints... 3d pot printing, terps n all... just the fax, ma'am... just the facts.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

well, i was gonna ask what up and if u knew of a thread that rents by the hr... just came by to c if u wanted to get high n tandem

a peaceful protest against sobriety n normalcy, if u will

but i c the big doggs r nearby

and don't wanna chase em away WITH FIYA!

hey, dire wolf

nice to c u

hope today's a good day

Tomorrow, even bedda!

GET SOME!

Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

no i dont remember seeing any ticks growing up out west, but i pull about 5 a day off me this time of year in the midwest...havent seen any deer tick yet this year but i got them too...lottsa wood ticks this year though...already had one climbing up my leg this morning watering the garden
I should have just kept my mouth shut about the ticks... Since this post I've seen for five deer ticks... Countless wood ticks including one crawling across my manhood.@#@&@#@!!! Pardon my French... Just thought I would make you smile

Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

this years method for my Bonsai tree outdoors is simple...get my arse home from work before 7pm to cover my girl and thats her next to the cover...going to have to dig a hole the size of the pot to accommodate the stretch but this strain has little stretch so i THINK...lol I'm good.. I'm afraid to let her get any bigger even though I live in a remote place I always have that damn Warden flying around far too low.. I'm trying to keep the plant to fit in that space and maximize my harvest at the same time..I was thinking I should remove some of the smaller inner branches for air flow but I'm way open to opinions LOLView attachment 979141View attachment 979142View attachment 979143View attachment 979144

So I'm posting a similar pic of the plant next to a garbage can. the stretch is over.. and if you'll notice it didn't stretch very much I'm saying this cuz I'm asking if you would consider that a desirable trait as a breeder... I mean the buds will gain some more heights they always do unless you screw something up.. but I've grown out a half dozen of these of these f 2 SSH and none of them had very much stretch and I can't dismiss this as my crappy light system because this was all sunlight.. and the same thing appears to be the case with the two I have in re veg mode... Instead of growing a couple of large plants I'm opting to do several smaller ones is there easier to manage and conceal
IMG 20200615 204104071

dire wolf

dire wolf

So I'm posting a similar pic of the plant next to a garbage can. the stretch is over.. and if you'll notice it didn't stretch very much I'm saying this cuz I'm asking if you would consider that a desirable trait as a breeder... I mean the buds will gain some more heights they always do unless you screw something up.. but I've grown out a half dozen of these of these f 2 SSH and none of them had very much stretch and I can't dismiss this as my crappy light system because this was all sunlight.. and the same thing appears to be the case with the two I have in re veg mode... Instead of growing a couple of large plants I'm opting to do several smaller ones is there easier to manage and concealView attachment 986639
Hey fou twenty, give me a min to think about the question.....
Did previous ssh plants stretch ? Do you know where your friends got the ssh genetics ?
I can't say that less stretch is a desirable trait , each grower that has an idea of what he wants from a particular strain will accept some degree of undesirable trait , for instance if a sativa lover wants a particular flavor and high , then he might endure long flowering times , stretchy plants , low yields etc to get that flavor and high ....
In the case of super silver haze , I if you can breed out certain traits like length of grow or stretch , you would improve the strain .......
But it would be tough to pull that off reliably , you need to compare the finished product to the authentic ssh and see if you have actually improved it ....
Do I think less stretch is a good thing ? Yes ,
Do I think you can breed a consistent plant with traits you prefer , yes , it can be a building block in making your own unique strain , but it's amateur breeding , as you will need to germinate hundreds of seeds to find consistent results , let me put it to you this way , I've been working on around 6 hybrids for my preferred grow style and desired outcome , in 10 years I've stabilized about 6 plants , for high , bag appeal , bud structure and aroma , also ease or predictable growth ......
You can do something with your ssh but if you think you are changing the original plant and making it stretc less , I don't think your there yet......

dire wolf

dire wolf

I should have just kept my mouth shut about the ticks... Since this post I've seen for five deer ticks... Countless wood ticks including one crawling across my manhood.@#@&@#@!!! Pardon my French... Just thought I would make you smile
Watch out for those fuckers , I seriously think they ruined my life ....
People need to be aware of the damage they can inflict

Top Bottom