!!!!mis C's Cultivation And Salivation Experimentation!!!!

• Thread starter tinderthumbs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

These were grown under this light. I have run a lot so it's as a whole it pays off. True 4x4 light spread. I can hit about 1.9-2.5 gpw. It all comes down to strain really.
was this before u sog ??

Leew421

Leew421

I already pulled off 2oz just off the lowers on the pic to the right

Leew421

Leew421

I change it up depending on variety. Some do better without scrog

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

seems like a lot of work to move both them sog in and out happy its not me:smoking:

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I will do a whole 4x4 a certain way. Right now I'm running 12 3 gallon under screen here. The other side I will run 16 5 gallon under screen
keep me posted like to see what the tops come out did u leave any bottom stuff on under the tops layer ?

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

ya I do the same I just don't use a net IMO it helps wonders if light not going to get to it then what's the point

jipp

jipp

@Leew421 out of curiosity how many of them lights would one need for a 4x4 tent. hah. yeah i know like i won the lottery or some shit ( id have to play first tho hah )

Leew421

Leew421

You only need 1. I have both of mine covering their own 4x4 table in my 5x9 tent. There is also a non plus model for about 900

jipp

jipp

You only need 1. I have both of mine covering their own 4x4 table in my 5x9 tent. There is also a non plus model for about 900
i could save up for that.. cool. ill get one down the road..
hope you are having a great day.

bowl sup.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I let them soak some craked open and now in a tub air tight no light on a heat mat one bag seed I put in a root starter never tried it so thought id give it a go

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

so for 2 of my plants in veg one looks good and one that eh not so much both just happen to need watering so this time I added 2 tbsp. of grow and 1 tsp of cal-mag per gallon and feed full gallon got good run off hoping for the best

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

to day I put a bunch in to flower they way way way to tall not sure what im going to do but some bud is better then none lol
seems like I might b starting to really get on the right track feels good lol

xenon730

xenon730

to day I put a bunch in to flower they way way way to tall not sure what im going to do but some bud is better then none lol
seems like I might b starting to really get on the right track feels good lol
Photos? What's your feed outline like? Are they in retail promix? Are these the 2 from before?

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

still promix same feed as before but started adding grow in for the first 3 weeks they still not the best but from where I started its a big diff to me
ill try to get some pics up

also one of my seeds pop soil to day its a unknown so will be fun

Top Bottom