!!!!mis C's Cultivation And Salivation Experimentation!!!!

• Thread starter tinderthumbs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

i remember when i first saw the lights early on with my withdrawals i think i made some kind of comment about looking out of starwars knowing my dumb ass.. and i still think it.. they are bad ass light.

TheRemer

TheRemer

Yeah i think im gonna switch to led for the summer. My exaust fan went today when i was at work. Got home n they were all dryed to the bone. Alot of sad plants. I fixed it. And fed them cus they deserve it. Hope all is well.

TheRemer

TheRemer

Yeah i think im gonna switch to led for the summer. My exaust fan went today when i was at work. Got home n they were all dryed to the bone. Alot of sad plants. I fixed it. And fed them cus they deserve it. Hope all is well.
With no exaust my 600w creates alot of heat n its no good.

Leew421

Leew421

With both lights on I can get my tent to 68 with it being 100+ outside. I only run that temp with the lights off. The diodes can be touched at any point and not hurt you

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

sorry to hear about that heat death

Leew421

Leew421

Those are the very side branches. I left town for a week and a half too and my homie didn't feed so I had that going on.

Top Bottom