!!!!mis C's Cultivation And Salivation Experimentation!!!!

• Thread starter tinderthumbs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Leew421

Leew421

I get good results from roots organic not to mention 14 a bag. Go back to that instead

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I get good results from roots organic not to mention 14 a bag. Go back to that instead
yah It was my first ever medium where im at its more like 25$ bag but feeds the plants for at least 3-5 weeks

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

lol the guy would just lol in my face then ask me to leave lol

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

right im to much of a pussy to order online or it would b way cheaper and ez to just have it at my door waiting

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

like I said to much of a pussy my mind works over time on dumb shit like what if the mail person sees or finds out im having dirt shipped to my house in one day sees or smell something and turn me in

I could come up with many more lol

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

random thought pot roast sounds sooooo good thinking time to head to the store

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

What if nothing bad happens at all, what if you get a package like anyone else?
I live n the woods there is only 3 homes out here and they ant close its not like there is tons of mail coming here hell im just now getting the voter card for 2000 hehe lol

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

taking a bunch of clones hope this goes better if not yall going to see my gear up on ebay
mixing clone-x root starter in tap water soak 4 days take water a way then wait

Organikz

Organikz

@tinderthumbs I'm not one to beat around the bush. You've been given solid advice from all around. You aren't listening to anyone though. No one actually teaches themselves anything. If you read books to "teach yourself" that's not teaching yourself. It just doesn't exist. How can you make information from nothing?

You need to make a change somehow. Repeating the same action and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity.

We want to see you succeed and you can. You're all up in your own head though. Less thought more action.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

u not watch the news that is how u make info from nothing lol

what have I not done did I miss a post or something only thing im not using is ro water

Organikz

Organikz

u not watch the news that is how u make info from nothing lol

what have I not done did I miss a post or something only thing im not using is ro water
i know it came out wrong. i didn't mean that you aren't listening to anything. The key to your problem lies in your practices. Like i have said you either have to commit to hydro and get an ro unit or got get some roots. I've taken time to set you up with a water only recipe which puts roots in the dust.

1 part CSPM
1 part EWC
1 part perlite

per cuF
2 cups of espoma tomatoe tone
1 cup kelp meal

Water only...top dress 1/2 cup each at flip...simple. Again this is a pretty hot soil so it will need a few weeks to cook.

Organikz

Organikz

i do apologize if i came off blunt but i literally feel your frustration. I know it costs a little ching to set up a proper grow. I was spending $600+ a month on weed between my girlfriend and i so look at it that way. 1 ro unit equals a half ounce. i smoke that in a week lol. a 4 stage ro/di unit will strip you down to 0 ppm. i know because i had a salt water fish tank. We had to RO/DI our water because RO alone wasn't enough.

Last edited:
Organikz

Organikz

i want to explain that K, Cal, and Mag all function together. If one is out of kilter they all are. As a not till grower who cannot flush his soil i am extremely aware of where my levels are.

I know everyone claims i force my methods on people but for someone like you who just needs some medicine and good medicine at that with little effort for crying out loud. Organic growing only makes sense. It's not such a juggling act. If you were growing organically right now i could tell you to top dress with kelp meal and dump an ewc slurry over it and poof problem gone. Coot said it himself...kelp meal will fix all deficiencies.

the purpose of this however isn't to necessarily feed the plants but more to get your microbial activity in check. kind of a "get to work!"

Last edited:
Organikz

Organikz

Last think i promise...
so I just need to get a ro house unit ?
An RO house unit doesn't exist. Maybe it does but I can only imagine the size of the membranes or the cost of sticker, installing, and running one. Just for making water to suite your needs. There is waste water involved in RO. It's the water than will not go through the membrane.

An under the sink unit would do ya justice. Kits available at Lowe's or home depot. It's good to get one with a storage tank unless you're going to build a reservoir with a float stop.

Top Bottom