!!!!mis C's Cultivation And Salivation Experimentation!!!!

• Thread starter tinderthumbs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Organikz

Organikz

I would start there. I got my tap down to about 8 ppm and nuetral pH. You can at least rule out the water after that.
You must have had a sand filter installed. I'm no hydro king. Shit i dont even know how to grow plants. Just how to build soil. but this is suitable if leew says so. He does hydro so his word tramples mine haha.

Organikz

Organikz

No, I'm soil here!
But you aren't organic anyway are you? I saw you took the effort to lower PPM and assumed so. I have EWC which is loaded with humus. I could dump water ph'd at 10 and it would hit my population a bit but cation exchange would balance it out. anions swapping for cations...blah blah blah...

Leew421

Leew421

No but my tap was coming out around 300ppm and close to 9. I don't use pH up or down since I get good soil that balances that out. I'm a bottle baby for now. Organics was way to stank for my space and reservoir. I use blue planet nutrients and they make good stuff. They have an organic line too. I don't want to do Coco cause I don't want to do constant feeding everyday. I read my plants and don't follow a schedule persay.

Organikz

Organikz

No but my tap was coming out around 300ppm and close to 9. I don't use pH up or down since I get good soil that balances that out. I'm a bottle baby for now. Organics was way to stank for my space and reservoir. I use blue planet nutrients and they make good stuff. They have an organic line too. I don't want to do Coco cause I don't want to do constant feeding everyday. I read my plants and don't follow a schedule persay.
Oh yah we all need that ability to a point. It's not really about learning what to do to grow so much as what not to do. You do something and your plants get fussy you won't do that again.

Organikz

Organikz

@tinderthumbs I just want to see you succeed as much as you do but like I said I've learned that winging it can be disastrous. You have to create a benchmark. Have a plan and schedule laid out.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I would start there. I got my tap down to about 8 ppm and nuetral pH. You can at least rule out the water after that.
I don't think its my water any how I been growing house plants for years I have one I got from a friend that is over 40 years old

I have also had for long long long time plants n veg I have one right now that is 8ft tall and just gave me another 60 clones if my water was toxic how are any of my clones growing

i feel like im just having people toss what ever idea they can come up with from soil is to hot to water is toxic

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

@tinderthumbs I just want to see you succeed as much as you do but like I said I've learned that winging it can be disastrous. You have to create a benchmark. Have a plan and schedule laid out.
i have done that plan goes out the window when its not working schedule goes out the window when its not working only thing almost all the time the same is the time i feed and the temp of the rooms

on water i have used tap water set out not set out ph up or down no ph at all tied bubble the water
tried store water of all kinds watch out for that not all bottle water is the same for sure

Leew421

Leew421

Not saying the water is the reason you're having issues at all. Merely saying that acquiring an RO unit would be a good plan. House plants are nothing like cannabis in a since we don't look after them the same

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Not saying the water is the reason you're having issues at all. Merely saying that acquiring an RO unit would be a good plan. House plants are nothing like cannabis in a since we don't look after them the same
yah its nice only have to water house plants maybe every 2 weeks crazy how its a plant older then my kids lol

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I have had the same cane tree for almost 30 years and I have seen it bloom 4 times in that time
had a beautiful cheery tree tell lighting took it out

hope this next set of clones has a better chance of growing this time

any one know off hand how long roots it takes for roots to drown I take it that is why there is air pumps bubble the water putting air back in the water

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

ew I bet bugsssss would just love that thing if it was out side

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

my living room stays at about 60f I like it cooled get out the shower in winter and feet get stuck to the floor have to boggy in to the veg room to warm up lol

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

took down the old 400mh put up a 315 lec praying it don't fall it weights a lot more then that mh and its just super glued to the celling lol
well that sob sure did fall and still works great just have some paint on it did not even bend any thing

Ceveres

Ceveres

well that sob sure did fall and still works great just have some paint on it did not even bend any thing
Yikes! Love the 315's. I want to get another one. Having any better luck as of lately? When I have had problems in the past, I've given a compost tea (similar to Organikz worm casting kelp suggestion) Now I apply a tea every 3rd watering and it has really helped with the over all health of my plants. My first question was going to be what is your water source like? Ph? Ppm?

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

right now looking good but every time I say its getting better it just tanks I walked In there to day and was like wow things are looking up even the ones in flower are getting nice in frosty im still missing something I think I need to do more flushes

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

One day tinder. I believe in you. Growing herb is so easy its unreal. Remember keep it simple... All this info will over load you. @Organikz had a good simple yet effective soil recipe. But I don't want to be one of those ppl telling you which way to go. Go with your gut and keep it simple always.

Top Bottom