!!!!mis C's Cultivation And Salivation Experimentation!!!!

• Thread starter tinderthumbs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

cant run co2 one don't have the money also my room is not air tight so co2 with just get sucked out and I have 20k btu worth of ac so 2x as much as u said I would b golden with

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

yep that is why the air I have getting sucked out come from the other room with a ac in all I have flower room veg room and the room out side that room

room out side pulling air In flower room veg room now has a ac blowing n to the flower room and flower room has a intake with scrubber to put back in the room to clean smell

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

yep that is why the air I have getting sucked out come from the other room with a ac in all I have flower room veg room and the room out side that room

room out side pulling air In flower room veg room now has a ac blowing n to the flower room and flower room has a intake with scrubber to put back in the room to clean smell
ahhhh... You have a lung room.. That is exactly what im getting ready to do, but my lung room will be sealed so c02 will still be good

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I do not have room whats so ever for it I really thought 1200 wats of lights would of been cooled down with 2 inline fans going at all times right now its 81f in there door just opened

Smerb

Smerb

I do not have room whats so ever for it I really thought 1200 wats of lights would of been cooled down with 2 inline fans going at all times right now its 81f in there door just opened
It would've cooled if your exhausting it out instead of recyling it.

Smerb

Smerb

It doesn't have to go in the room just the face of it where the cold air blows from.....

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I thought suck the heat out and bring cold air in where did I go wrong with that mind set lol

pull all the heat away and refill with cold

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

some day when i figure this out going to be some nutz shit can get some good numbers now whit shit plants be nice to see them not dieing 3 weeks in

Latest posts

Top Bottom