!!!!mis C's Cultivation And Salivation Experimentation!!!!

• Thread starter tinderthumbs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

so I cant figurer out whats going on in the start I could grow a plant in veg for years any shape or size and I could not flower longer then 3 weeks with out with them going to pure shit and get pulled out of flower bc how bad they looked

now I cant get a plant to veg healthy for even a damn day but my plants in flower are looking nutz so hard and frosty and still have a good amount of time left ill have to post some pics of some nugs soon

same water and nute

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

They kinda just look like they want nitrogen to me. Maybe try a foliar application? I use Sea Green and Ful-Power as a foliar with some other things and my girls love it. They always have a luscious dark green color the day after I spray them with that. Hope you get it straightened out! ;)
I don't have ether of them not sure if I could even get them what am I looking to spray on them nute wise never done foliar feeding before been scared id burn them

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

not sure what to even say but feel like its been to long from my last post

plants still doing what ever the hell they are doing 1 step 3 steps back

when I think im going to lose them they come back then I think they are doing ok then they tank

I now have 2 plants 1 ww 1 ak in happy frog lets see how they do hope they turn around

Ceveres

Ceveres

I don't have ether of them not sure if I could even get them what am I looking to spray on them nute wise never done foliar feeding before been scared id burn them
Sea Green is basically a compost tea extract/fish hydrolysate, Ful-power is fulvic acid. You could brew up come worm castings, strain drain and spray that on your girls? Hope your new girls take off :)

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
F
not sure what to even say but feel like its been to long from my last post

plants still doing what ever the hell they are doing 1 step 3 steps back

when I think im going to lose them they come back then I think they are doing ok then they tank

I now have 2 plants 1 ww 1 ak in happy frog lets see how they do hope they turn around
Feed feed and feed some more. If they look like shot in veg pot them up Alice!

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

hope every one is well still fighting the fight
flower room is really starting to take off on my way right now to get some roots organic and use that for veg

promix in veg is besting me but in flower im doing better then I was doing any other time getting some good frost I need to get u guys some pics

i put 3 sd seeds and 1 gsc in starter cub about 2 days ago one of the sd has already popped and is starting leafs

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Sea Green is basically a compost tea extract/fish hydrolysate, Ful-power is fulvic acid. You could brew up come worm castings, strain drain and spray that on your girls? Hope your new girls take off :)
how long do u like to brew your tea i seen any where from 1 hour to 48 hours i was doing 24 hours max my self

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

looks like my pics turned out like shit this is the best one and its bad but gives yall a lil look at what im doing

out of all my crap veg plants i do now have 2 plants that are looking great and the others still look like crap same plant same everything but all acting a fool

SANY0405
jipp

jipp

looks like my pics turned out like shit this is the best one and its bad but gives yall a lil look at what im doing

out of all my crap veg plants i do now have 2 plants that are looking great and the others still look like crap same plant same everything but all acting a fool

what strain? hope you are having a wonderful morning. im trying to warm up enough to move around so i can get some shit done.

go go gadget motivation, damn its not working.. heh.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

not even sure any more I call it super stank but darn near just gave up just running whats left

jipp

jipp

cant give up. push forward, if a wall gets in your way.. build a ladder.
i hear your frustration tho, i know im in need of more light now. laughs. im sure it will always be something right. that is how it generally goes.

bowls up.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

eh sick of seeing 1000s of $ of yellow sick looking plants some people can grow some people just cant no matter how hard they try

Leew421

Leew421

I don't pH my water. I use RO. After I add my nutrients I'm about 6.5 everytime

Latest posts

Top Bottom