Mixing High Thc Oil With Cbc Oil

• Thread starter MrThermal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrThermal

MrThermal

Does anybody know if it's possible to mix oil made from high THC bud with CBC oil to get a medical 1:1 oil mix.

I'll be making oil following the Jeff Ditchfield youtube video.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
A google search turned up some info, not a whole lot though. I say give a small amount a try and report back. Unless someone else knows and can chime in. Good luck either way and i'll keep tabs on this thread as I'm interested as well. Cool stuff.

patchgrower

patchgrower

Does anybody know if it's possible to mix oil made from high THC bud with CBC oil to get a medical 1:1 oil mix.

I'll be making oil following the Jeff Ditchfield youtube video.

i take oil capsules daily .i mix coconut oil with high thc oil as well as high cbd oil. i just heat the oil up in a double boiler[i have small metal cups that work great for heating it up]then mix together.
i cant see why this would'nt work with mixing both thc and cbd oils .they are essentially the same texture ,so they should mix well.
also alot of plants have both anyway, so i think you're just helping nature along with mixing your own.

MrThermal

MrThermal

OK, I like the idea of using CBD isolate

Let say I'm doing 10gm +/- of high THC oil and using the isolate as seen in the image added.
How many mg's and when would I add the CBD isolate to the high THC oil.

IMG 2382 Edit
patchgrower

patchgrower

i don't know if isolate will mix with oil. i'm not as big on the isolate as its not a full plant extract and as such is missing alot of goodies.up to you but i would use cbd oil instead. just my 2 cents worth.

MrThermal

MrThermal

If I go with an off the shelf full sectrum oil, what % should I be aiming for as some range from 5% to 40% strength.
Please people feel free to add your thoughts.

patchgrower

patchgrower

i guess it depends on what you want it for . i use oil made from a plant called painkiller which is 10% cbd and 8% thc. i also make high thc oils, and come fall, when i get the candida plants going, i'll have cbd at about 18-20 % and almost no thc.very good for pain relief.i would make it as strong as you can and then moderate the dose.i make it full strength and take it as required ,which for me is twice a day.i'm treating cancer so i take a shitload.it depends on whether you are new to this, or are a seasoned smoker like myself.if you're new, be careful how much you start with as it can knock you on your ass.

V

vincei

Isolate should mix with your THC-strong extract nicely. The isolate is just the CBD molecule, so it should absorb into your oil extract nicely. You could also do a full-spectrum oil as your CBD part, but you're already getting a full-spectrum extract from the THC side.

gateswood

gateswood

For my daytime pain puff, I mix 50 mg of winterized high sativa THC butane wax, 50 mg of 99+% CBD crystal isolate (with terpenes) per ml USP PG. I simply put it all in a test tube and leave it sit for a few hours with a small tungsten photo lamp shining on it. Everything dissolves quickly and completely and I've never seen separation. To keep my coil a bit cleaner, I filter the liquid through 25 micron SS mesh. A few puffs provides quick and effective pain relief for my back without a buzz.

For a convenient nighttime puff I use a gram of wax per 3 ml PG. This also dissolves cleanly but takes longer. This, I usually park in a 86° F cabinet and come back in a few days.

Top Bottom