MK Ultra femmed - herm :(

• Thread starter FastForward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

D9420

hey wassup bro..I really dont know what the best method is to use but i strictly us CS....Only becuz i dont have access to the other stuff..CS works great on some plants but on others it dont work for shit..~ogr

thanks Raskal i just read a cool thread on making CS.
i might try that ! i have a few strains i would like to try and make some fem seeds with

ALB3RTsWeeD said:
the best method for obtaining Feminized seeds is to make Herman. (male / female) and pollinated it to other females so they will produce fem. seeds and seeds of Hermann. plant will have a generation of Hermys...use only the seed of the female plants and seeds of Hermann. plant are Rubbish!!!

ya i understand that part just wondering what the best method was to make the herman. and if one method makes more stable fem seeds than another.
im gonna make some regular male/female mixes with my clones as the fem in the mix. then im gonna give the CS a try and let people test them who want to. cause i only have a small grow space so i need my room for bud production. i usually just pull the plant out away from the grow and dust a few lower branches with a small paintbrush. let it sit for a few hours in front of a window or something. then before i put it back into the room i spray it good with water to wash off any loose pollen. that seems to work good for me no accidental crosses yet.

B

Bobby_604

Hi guys,

I ordered a 5 fem pack of MK Ultra via Attitude and got males in my seed batch.

I emailed them and have been dealing with politics ever since.

First, they asked what was wrong. I told them.

Then, they asked me where I lived so they could send me replacements. I told them I lived in Canada. They said they could not send the seeds to me. :mad0233:

Lastly, I got a addy in a country they said they would send too (UK). I emailed them the addy and haven't heard back since.

Never again will I buy from them.

F

fruitloops

i bought five fem seeds of buku and mk. all hermd. or turned completly male.

O

ojd

wow some terible horror stories coming from thseeds these days
and to top it of with no customer support and just being blanked is not cool

peace

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
all you farmers that are reporting herms, lets see some pics!

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Yo I want to give a little outdated report on some of the thseeds I had.
MK-ultra: so good, very piney. Although every seed was a completely different pheno, one was really worth keeping and was thoroughly enjoyed.
Kushage: This and actually the MK too have no OG kush in it I believe, sorry to disappoint. The kushage is actually some sort of the Arcata Trainwreck cross, everything came out uniform and very wrecky, good if you like trainwreck, but if your looking for O.G.
The Hog: sucked, it was the worst shit I have ever smoked. Grown by two different masters with the sam results.....bullshit.
Anyway all in all it was pretty good, a ton better than Sensi, but just not what they advertised.

B

Bobby_604

UPDATE:

I have been in contact with "The Weedgeez" via email and they have said they will send the seeds to my cousin in the UK next mail shipment.

I will update you on any action.

T

themist

I've grown hog for a couple of years now. I don't know how they did from seed, since I've only seen clones. The guy they come from is mainly indoor, and I'm outdoor. It would seem he picked a pheno that has the least smell, and the most yield. It's a strange one, looks so good and big, nice green color. And, then it has the most bland taste ever.

F

farmer joe

I hope all this shit about MK-Ultra being hemies is a stretch of the truth. Im not calling anybody liars but I just ordered MKU feminized seeds and can not afford for them to go hermie on me. I will freak the hell out. I smoked some MKU the other day and it was some of the best shit I ever smoked. I had to have the beans so I bought them. than along comes this thread and now I'm getting nervous.

I

ismokepot

Grew The Hog too. And it was real crap. I've never bought from them again.....

K

Kushking20

That sux I've been wondering this as well because I bought a set of regular Mku and only had 1 seed germ and it looks like a 100% sativa and ihas been budding for WAYYY tooo long. Not impressed when all I have been ready that this smojke is great but u gotta find a keeper that doesn't hermie but good luck with that .

T

themist

That sux I've been wondering this as well because I bought a set of regular Mku and only had 1 seed germ and it looks like a 100% sativa and ihas been budding for WAYYY tooo long. Not impressed when all I have been ready that this smojke is great but u gotta find a keeper that doesn't hermie but good luck with that .

Where did you buy those?

F

farmer joe

This is crazy. I've heard nothing but good things concerning TH Seed strains. SAGE, Kushage, MK Ultra and so on. I like to do my research when it comes to the next strain I grow. I just read High Times new magazine, they did a few page article on the strains that TH will be bringing to the cannibus cup this year. The magazine spoke very highly of TH seeds and equally about the strains that TH brings to the table. I smoked MK Ultra a few days ago and I know for sure it was mind blowing ganja. There must be some kind of mistake with all this hating going on here.
TH Seeds should speak up and defend itself here because I want to believe they are reliable.

B

Bobby_604

Update:

The Weedgeez have sent me replacement MK Ultra as well as Zero Gravity seeds for free.

The seeds have arrived at my cousins house in the UK.

F

FastForward

I hope all this shit about MK-Ultra being hemies is a stretch of the truth. Im not calling anybody liars but I just ordered MKU feminized seeds and can not afford for them to go hermie on me.

Mine were from the first batches that went out. If they've identified and fixed the problem with a subsequent release then maybe you're in luck - otherwise when you grow them be extra vigilant to make sure you don't get unwanted pollination going on.

I know for sure mine were shit. I also know for sure that THSeeds haven't acknowledged the issue. I also know that others have had the same experience, so it's not just me. If I were you I'd return them before you germ them and get regular unfeminised seeds. I agree, MK Ultra is an amazing smoke, and THSeeds have done some good things - but something is fucked up with their feminisation attempts, or has been, and there's no information forthcoming from them. So stick with regular THSeeds beans and you should be fine.

M

Mr.Therapy Man

I grew Punna Butter regs a couple years ago and they were great.Shit like this will shut Adam down

lars

lars

I sprouted 10 MK ultra (fems) recently and didn't get hermies...I got MALES! Oh, yeah, one female that wasn't worth the space.

B

Bobby_604

UPDATE:

I have received my MK-Ultra replacements and THseeds threw in a 5 pack of Zero Gravity for all the troubles.

Will report with germ results

Top Bottom