• Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hansdampf32

i have had with mk ultras too
some looked like mutant plants

B

bobpeto

MkUltra, is that the Og Kush X G13 haze male??? Unless there's a regular G13 male, which id bet my left nut there isn't. I had a buddy who got the MK because he thought it would be a good indy, but turned out like a sat....;.....Very crappy smoke.

In fact, I think they advertise it as a Indica too, which is kinda messed up.

Sorry to hear about the troubles with THSeeds everybody, but y'all did the right thing which is leting the community know about these issues, so hopfully no one will make the same mistake. Also, ThSeed will know that there obviously untested new fem lines are crap, maybe they can work on them a little more.

Bob

P

punk ag

alright guys..th seeds are not a patch on what they were years ago..from heroes to zeros so reading this thread don't suprise me at all.4 or 5 pkts to find the pheno you want good business sense on there behalf though hey £ 200 plus for that plant you want lol..mendinco madness and another one (bubblegum i think) is all the stability they got last time i looked..good luck

B

Bobby_604

Update:

2 out of the 3 MK they sent me germed and 3 out of 5 Zero Gravity germed.

B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
a friend of mine had the chance to grow out some of thseeds clones... Sage, Sage'n'Sour and Kushage, all were veryveryvery good smokes. The Sage'n'Sour is one of my favorite smokes i've had so far...

But i never had the guts to grow out their seeds :-)

M

MIZZ ELVIS

My only experience with Thseeds, is with the hog. My buddy brought some seeds back from the dam, and gave me a pack of the Hog. I was expecting something pungent like the hogsbreath. What I got was 4 females all very Bland and generic with a slight soapy taste and weak high. The herb was like generic mazar with no flavor or potency. Suffice to say those nevr got ran again. Not trying to hate, just telling my experience like it was. I'm sure there are some good THseeds offerings, I just haven't had the desire to look. I tried some Sage nugs back in early 2001. It had very unique perfumy sandalwood incense aroma that was interesting. It had good potency too and was pretty resinous.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Yeah I haven't seen one good report about the hog, and from what mizz elvis and others describe about the blandness sounds like maybe they did get that strain uniform, and that sucks. To me what is the most unbelievable thing is that there has been no reply from adam or anyone else at thseeds. with the amount of money they have made off the industry, at least I assume they have made a shit load, then they should do their best to recall their messed up fems and satisfy their customers.

D

dakin3d

I agree with sanvanalona, I'm surprised that no one from TH wants to respond. This irks me, too, b/c I have also done a lot of research on strains and I was under the impression that TH was one of the better larger Co's, but after reading this, I will NOT purchase any TH beans. I was also after the HOG and MK-Ultra, but there is no way I'm messin w/ hermies. There is a lot of hate on GH, but for a large seed co, they seem to get pretty consistant reviews: Hated b/c of the political background, but decent genetics. ANyone have a suggestion towards some smaller seed co. strains? Where to buy them?

R

Radio_Dread

wow these are all terrible reviews i am seeing here. i got a free pack of Sage 'n' Sour from the farm and they all turned out to be male. a real bummer as i was excited to try the smoke out. anyways i prob would advise all farmers not to waste there money on these seeds so your not disappointed in the money you lost and there wont be any more terrible tails we are reading here

C

Captain ChroniK

Avoid all Dutch seedbanks except Sannie.
This is coming from a Dutch dude ;)

D

d-man

I recently purchased a 10 pack of MK Ultra fems from TH Seeds shop in Amsterdam.

I planted 5 which are now 2 weeks into flower, last night i checked on them and 3 are full blown males, definately not what i was expecting.

D-man

D

d-man

I got an e mail back from from TH Seeds within 24 hours regarding the males i found in the feminised MK Ultra.

They said they had problems with the first batch of Fems, they are now testing a second batch.

They said they will replace my seeds with any strain i like.

Not so good if you live in USA as they cannot ship there.

Happy days.

D man

S

spanishped

OK its fair to say I'm a bit concerned!! I got a MK thats been in flower for 10 days, have heard that they can hermie so I have been checking vigorously to see if theres any nanas around! nowt yet nut will be vigilant!! really hoping this girl comes good sa I've heard such good things about the smoke!

FLB

FLB

DINAFEM= HERMIES
SERIOUS SEEDS=HERMIES
ME=REALLY BUMMED OUT RIGHT NOW

Wish I would have found this forum 6 months ago.

GOTO-gumi

GOTO-gumi

MK Ultra has Always had the recessive Hermie problem. just ask anyone who grows in Grass valley area, they had it bad last harvest. A few disenceries wont even look at anything similar to MKUltra. Got me woundering about DarkStar thinking she's could flip to tranny too.

southstreets

southstreets

havent had good germ rates with thseeds so far... there either really weak or wont pop at all... i prob wont b buyin anymore of their gear in the future..

U

ugk1

bums me TFO too hope its just with femminez ones got bubblegum and a-trian reg seeds, hope i didnt just waste the money, wish i would of seen this thread, no wonder their the cheapest seeds on here

southstreets

southstreets

yea.. im runnin there reg seed bubblegum and there weak bro.. everything else ive had 100% germ rates on and ive got bout 30 plants goin right now...

S

scrapiron

yea.. im runnin there reg seed bubblegum and there weak bro.. everything else ive had 100% germ rates on and ive got bout 30 plants goin right now...

I will second that. I got my bubblegum reg in, germed 5 and 3 came up. weak... I see why they are dropped to half price.

Top Bottom