MMA "smack talk"

• Thread starter wonka
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wonka

wonka

john bones jones is a badass.. after a few more fights,, he is going to be mentioned in the top half of a stacked division... w.wonka

wonka

wonka

been a shogun fan since his days in pride.. machida will give shogun all he can handle and more.. think shogun will have a tough time fighting as good as in did in the last fight.. still would like to see him pull it off though.... w.wonka

southstreets

southstreets

Yea.. I hope shogun pulls it out too.. He got robbed last time..

wonka

wonka

there are reports that shogun is not 100% and has had a prob with his knee during his training... w.wonka

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Now the Machida talk can stop because he wasn't that good. He was a runner and lucky. Now he has been exposed. Let your hands go, keep punching his face and when he backpeddals to run Knock Him Out.

The Machida era was a farce and is now over. Next hopefully will be the end of the Anderson Silva era and Chael wipes up the octagon with him.

Fleeting thought... I want to see Nick Diaz fight GSP.

Venom818

Venom818

Now the Machida talk can stop because he wasn't that good. He was a runner and lucky. Now he has been exposed. Let your hands go, keep punching his face and when he backpeddals to run Knock Him Out.

The Machida era was a farce and is now over. Next hopefully will be the end of the Anderson Silva era and Chael wipes up the octagon with him.

Fleeting thought... I want to see Nick Diaz fight GSP.

Lmao @ chael beating Anderson silva there is nobody at 185 that can touch Anderson silva

wonka

wonka

i would like to see a nick diaz / gsp match up to tobor... i was very happy to see the machida era over to the hands of shogun... dont think chael really has a chance at taking anderson out but would love to see that happen.. belfort maybe could take him out.. after shogun faces the winner of rampage / evans... which i would like to see shogun/rampage2 and see shogun break rampages arm again.. but if he wins against either of the 2,, they should but together shogun / silva...

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I honestly think I could easily defeat Kimbo and I am fat and old. He can't wrestle, he doesn't throw good punches and he is 38 looking like 55 years old. Plus he has bad knees. I won't pass my post fight drug test but there is no way Kimbo can take me. I bet there are quite a few tokers on this site that could beat Kimbo.

Herschal Walker blows too. What the hell is with the little wiggle he does when stalking his opponent? I think Slice vs Walker would be an entertaining match between fighters who simply can not fight.

Slice vs tobar

Walker vs Winta

Winta vs tobar for all the marbles. Hey I'm talking bong hits! LOL!

southstreets

southstreets

i would like to see silva vs. gsp match!!! that would satisfy my need!!! and machida was a straight paper weight champ.. im glad he got his ass kicked again!!! lol.. overall ufc 113was awesome...

S

Swerve

U guys ready for Evans / rampage in 2 weeks?? I know I Am as we will be there watching the fight all in the Cali connection gear so if u watch the fight look out for us fairly close go ring side assuming my illness doesnt put me back inthe hospital. But we got a skyloft at MGM and about 10 tickets for the crew. It's gonna be awsome. I say rampage is gonna knock pretty boy Evans out like a light. Who elses wants rampage to win?? The machida shogun fight was good but u know they r going to to a 3rd match to see who is the better ofthe 2 since they both have a victory over one another.

Venom818

Venom818

U guys ready for Evans / rampage in 2 weeks?? I know I Am as we will be there watching the fight all in the Cali connection gear so if u watch the fight look out for us fairly close go ring side assuming my illness doesnt put me back inthe hospital. But we got a skyloft at MGM and about 10 tickets for the crew. It's gonna be awsome. I say rampage is gonna knock pretty boy Evans out like a light. Who elses wants rampage to win?? The machida shogun fight was good but u know they r going to to a 3rd match to see who is the better ofthe 2 since they both have a victory over one another.

I want rampage to win i think both are great fighters but hope rampage wins this one

wonka

wonka

i'd like to see rampage / shogun 2 but i think with greg jackson's game plan,, evans will come out on top in a close one.... w.wonka

D

Dr.Know

I was pumped for Rampage/Evans about 4 months ago, damn that shitty looking A-Team movie. If Rampage doesn't knock him out early I'm afraid its going to be 3 rounds of lay and pray wrestling from Rashad(ala Thaigo fight). Rampage hasn't fought in over a year, I don't think his conditioning will be there so I'm hoping for a round 1 KO.

There is going to be serious carnage this weekend in that Rogers/Overeem bout in Strikeforce. I can't pick a winner in that one, Allistar has a weak chin for a heavy weight IMO...... but if he locks up the thai clinch and delivers a couple of those knees to the dome it gonna be good night Irene.

I just scooped a couple of great tix to Fedor/Werdum. Nothing quite like seeing Fedor fight in person.

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

rashad is gay... if he could he I bet he would wear his suit into the cage to fight... shhh a little bit of info he gets his chest waxed, eye brows plucked, toes done before every fight!!!!!
Plus I heard him and Micheal Bisping train on a giant 20x20 mattress

naked
ahahhahaha jk

but for reals

Venom818

Venom818

i would like to see a nick diaz / gsp match up to tobor... i was very happy to see the machida era over to the hands of shogun... dont think chael really has a chance at taking anderson out but would love to see that happen.. belfort maybe could take him out.. after shogun faces the winner of rampage / evans... which i would like to see shogun/rampage2 and see shogun break rampages arm again.. but if he wins against either of the 2,, they should but together shogun / silva...

shogun/silva wont happen there buddies

wonka

wonka

shogun/silva wont happen there buddies

silva and machida are the one's that are buddies and would not fight each other and after shoguns fight, when asked if he would fight silva, he said " he was a professional fighter and of course he would" w.wonka

Venom818

Venom818

silva and machida are the one's that are buddies and would not fight each other and after shoguns fight, when asked if he would fight silva, he said " he was a professional fighter and of course he would" w.wonka

really i thought shogun silva were from the same camp shootbox were did u see this at can u shoot me a link

Top Bottom