MMA "smack talk"

• Thread starter wonka
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wonka

wonka

no, it was silva / machida with the long time friendship.. shogun said about fighting silva on the mma espn live show they had on again after the fights.. that show is something new they are doing.. white is saying silva has some work to do at 185 with fighting chael and then belfort and more than likely would not face shogun.. there is a write up on mmaweekly.com on the front page of what is going on and mention of silva's / machida long friendship... w.wonka

Venom818

Venom818

no, it was silva / machida with the long time friendship.. shogun said about fighting silva on the mma espn live show they had on again after the fights.. that show is something new they are doing.. white is saying silva has some work to do at 185 with fighting chael and then belfort and more than likely would not face shogun.. there is a write up on mmaweekly.com on the front page of what is going on and mention of silva's / machida long friendship... w.wonka[/QUOTE

silva has nothing to prove at 185 he owns that division i would like to see the silva /shogun fight that would be a good one:fighting0040:

wonka

wonka

i agree with u venom.. there is really no comp in the 185 div for silva... belfort might be a interesting fight for him but they need to move silva up to 205 and see whats up.. silva / shogun would be a great fight to see... silva vs any of the top 205's would be worth a watch... either that or bring gsp up to 185 for one fight vs silva since gsp's walk around weight is around 190.. i am not sure if silva can cut to 170 being his is around 205...

Venom818

Venom818

i agree with u venom.. there is really no comp in the 185 div for silva... belfort might be a interesting fight for him but they need to move silva up to 205 and see whats up.. silva / shogun would be a great fight to see... silva vs any of the top 205's would be worth a watch... either that or bring gsp up to 185 for one fight vs silva since gsp's walk around weight is around 190.. i am not sure if silva can cut to 170 being his is around 205...

agreed but i dont think gsp wants thst fight to happen

wonka

wonka

your right.. he doesnt.. he has always dodged the ? of fighting silva..

Top Bottom