Mmj Friendly Counties Or Properties

• Thread starter Capt.Kronix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Well it's doubled, give it some time and it will triple. With skiers, snowboarders, growers, eeeeeeeeh it sounds hypocritical but
As a landlord and farmer, I would never rent my house to someone wanting to grow, indoors or out. Too many potential problems.
I agree....With that said Ive been a great tenant. I've never ruined no roofs, flooded and infested basements with powdery mildew or spider mites, never brought the po po home, never melted no sockets, I even call fucken safe site before digging and we have always left home in better condition then we move into
Always grown in tents and I only hAve one blemish and I was buying you know but shit happens sometimes you gotta cut your losses but this landlord and renter relationship is worse then the ones with cops.....
It's a buyers world

muir

muir

I have shingles in the backyard and a big flapping section of roofing sounding like monkeys fighting up there. 3 floors up, might be a while before I can get the roofer up there.

llamabox

llamabox

Does it have Electrical? That sounds like a deal!:D
To anyone renting mj friendly houses hola at ya boy:cool: I'll pay triple deposit double rent o_O
Yes it does. Some of the lots will need a power pole set to cross the road.

ubi

ubi

We got our property for the greenhouse easily. 1.2acres with water, $1000 down $170 a month. No background or credit check. My last count was 11 growers in the neighborhood. But it is 45min to the closest fast food, wqlmart or hospital.

sounds like a good neighborhood!!! sounds like the mountains... im out east and 45 min to closest fastfood..... not many trees. but a lot of a land and a med. card.

G Cooky

G Cooky

OK from 5 years caregiver experience and being through the mmj world guantlet.... Know your Affermative Defense Laws! If you want to caregive, caregive for at least 2 very sick and in need people and take care of them, ALOT! Then watch the cities zoning laws on plant counts and sq footage on grows. Abide by the rules as much as possible, expecially extended plant counts. Watch your smell, put no tresspasing signs up all over any entry way, get a guard dog. Cops will walk all over your personal property rights without it. Security gates and cameras help. If the police do come show them red cards, grow then shut up and calll your attorney you should have on retainer. Medicine helps people, MMJ is a medicine. Say that if anything and then speed dial attorney and you can get out of almost any sticky ickky situation. DO NOT HAVE WEAPONS aka GUNS or CHILDREN around a grow. keep low key and and everything under lock and key. Be respectful and quite to neighbors or landlords. Dont harvest 10 lbs at once. I have paid a lot of money and spent a ton of time learning all of this so you all should listen to this advice. If you want to be extra legit start a non profit for your books and patients even use a tracking system for your plants. If you are within the law all the cops can do is look and leave!!! That feels great... and you can still grow and and medicate and be happy.

G Cooky

G Cooky

Oh one more thing please higher and pay a real electrician!!!!! My husband is one and we have fixed sooooomany basement grows with melted plugs and under rated wire. Breakers, contacters and large wire is very very important!
Don't burn your house down then you will be really F****D !!!!!

Reactions: ubi
ubi

ubi

Greeatt INFO GCooky!!!!!!
i am planning on paying that retainer soon ;)
no laws on the books for my county, only a moratorium that expired in 2013 for medical dispensaries. i know the sheriff in my county is not the most pot friendly. but my veteran epileptic wife and very scoliotic mother, i both take care of should be justification (both with cards and extended plant counts). I also used to be an electrician so i always go by BIGGER WIRE IS ALWAYS BETTER!!. i use a temp gun to measure my breakers temp. when under full load for a extended period of time. 80% RULE easy and will save your ass.

K

kolah

Good info GCookie.

I have copies of all my documentation/papers in my greenhouses posted in clear view. I agree with you with growing for REAL "patients" which would go far in the courtroom.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Any good towns east of Denver to buy a place? Really want somewhere I can put a greenhouse

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
if ya donlt mind the eastern plains, theres lots of acreage and small homes for sale...inexensive and private too.
Haha been thinking about it it I don't know if my wife can handle being to Far East from the city

xavier7995

xavier7995

Just don't die of dysentery. That's no fun from my research.

I should probably sit this next one out.

I survived bear attacks, approaching strangers, severe colds, fording rivers even...but the damn typhoid takes me down every time.

It is cheap, but man, west kansas aka east CO is just depressing.

ubi

ubi

its not that bad.. you just have to accept slo internet. about dsl speed. high winds, lots of quiet ;) and you see all the stars. my neighbors are the best! free fresh eggs!! yea its a lil redneck out here but if you know how to handle the good folk of the plains ya'll be jus fine!!

Underthesun

Underthesun

Like it was said in Bubba's GH thread, you should check out the regulations per county and city (whichever regulates) and see the zoning regulations. I know it is pretty standard to be under 120sf and not require a permit, that would be without any permanent utilities like electrical...running an extension cord doesn't count and is okay without permit. I've been doing quite a bit of research as some friends want me to start building them some GHs since mine turned out pretty well.

Some counties like JeffCo suck and you will need a permit regardless. All the info is online, you just have to do a little research for that city/county. Boulder County is pretty lax, don't have to tell anybody anything if its under 120 sf. Not sure on hoop house rules, they are considered temporary structures and you may not need a permit for those even if larger than 120sf....but growing plants in a hoop house is illegal since its not "a secure permanent or semi-permanent" structure.

ubi

ubi

"a secure structure" could be a 10foot tall metal fence works too!

i could be wrong, i know my property is ag zone 1 so i can do up to acre of irrigation and greenhouses dont need permits in my county.

Top Bottom