MMJ jobs??

• Thread starter Lunchbox627
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I guess we worked with different Central and South Americans...I talked to all in my kitchen experience, not one said they'd rather be slaving back home.
And I'm not talking about the 'shit' jobs like picking peppers in 120 degree heat...

It's trimming, which by all accounts is easier than kitchen work.
But white people think they should be a middle manager somewhere making 50+/

......the trimming position took a hard hit with the legal progress.... $12- 20/hr is fair ofcourse depending on skill and if the growers do their job propper trimming should be a breeze

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Well you did go into the restaurant game. With a failure rate that would rival venture capital investing. Perhaps you should blame the invisible hand of economics and free trade instead of people.
Or blame the cook.

The economy was crafted in the minds of people....I must blame the creators!!! ;) Owning a restaurant was a lot of work and yes, not much money to be made but a great way to have liquid assets for gambling and drugs. But that was a long time ago... :cigar: The way I see it and what I dealt with for over 20 years- as soon as you put someone in a new culture, they start to mimic the culture....it's human nature. It's true on the streets, in every job, social events, you name it. Race has nothing to do with anything in the long run and culture has everything to do with where we are going. We all complain about homogenizing weed.......look at peoples' attitudes. It's already happening. :hungover:

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Sat dom strains bring no more than indica dom stuff but hand trim can bring more than machine trim across the board..you can play some games with what you sell in 1/8ths and what you cut loose in oz's and make up the difference..high volume merch can get $160-190 a zip as a lost leader and top shelf in can pull $65-$75 an 1/8th with no full oz available of it

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
My guess is that's for a job on a hemp farm venture..CBD extractions is what they are into these days, seizure meds for the masses...hard to believe those cats couldn't even take a clone and keep it alive a few years back..rumor is that Charolette's Web is just bagseed from R4 from Greenwerkz but they sure are gettin alot of press these days

There was a Canna job fair out here today, that would have been a good shot at gettin into a few places

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Sat dom strains bring no more than indica dom stuff but hand trim can bring more than machine trim across the board..you can play some games with what you sell in 1/8ths and what you cut loose in oz's and make up the difference..high volume merch can get $160-190 a zip as a lost leader and top shelf in can pull $65-$75 an 1/8th with no full oz available of it
Texas kid is what your saying , please correct me if I'm wrong , that descriptions of cerebral highs ( possibly hallucinogenic), energy and , creative effects from yesteryears sativas, are met or surpassed by today's indicas or hybrids ?

K

kolah

I am not a fan of the Stanleys "operation." Greedy fuckers riding the waves, fuck em.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
What I'm saying is that in todays market place 10-14 week sativas bring no more money $$ than indicas or hybrids, even though you have 10 to 20% more time and expense in producing them, not to mention the yields on most full on sativas do not remotely hit the yields of an indica or indica dom hybrid given the same conditions...

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

What about the high or the medicinal value does that make up for any loss of potential value? And the same condition part , can't there be a seperate environment for sativas to bring out genetic potential and possibly killer yield.....i appreciate the discussion

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
If sats are your thing than it may be worth it on a smaller scale or for headstash..but for me I don't really like them anymore than a 70/30 sat dom mix at the most and even then I shy away from most if not all of those..there can definately be seperate enviroments setup for sats, less light intensity, longer flower times, less nute concentration, bigger grow space, etc..but in the end the same oz cost you much more to produce than that of its indica counterpart..if your in it for the pure medicinal value your better off with extracts and edibles and imo opinion hallucinoginic strains are a myth

Top Bottom