MMJ jobs??

• Thread starter Lunchbox627
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pimpmasterdlx

pimpmasterdlx

That's really the only reason I want a mmj job in Colorado because it's the best way to network and hopefully someone notices your skills and you get to move up the ladder :)

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

An ultimate fighter style reality tv show would be dope but growers intsead of fighting I might be s lil too blazed if there is such a thing llol

That would be classic.

That's really the only reason I want a mmj job in Colorado because it's the best way to network and hopefully someone notices your skills and you get to move up the ladder :)

Even when you have skillz, doesn't mean you get to use them. The owners want the weed grown to maximize profits. Growing for max profit and growing killer pot are two different things, IMO.

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

I don't think so. Growing for max profit means chopping buds early. You can grow the best bud and grow them with skill, but if you chop it early......it's shit. Blue Dream is known as a cash cropper. Blue Dream at 8 weeks is not the bomb Blue Dream at ten weeks..

This is exactly what I mean by cash croppers, my mates pull on 8weeks by calender. They all get fed at the same time, with same feed, whether they want it or not.

Dried for 4 days and sold. Next house on...

Cant do it that way myself. Their shizzle tastes good but not excellent. Drives me mad!

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Right? It's only two extra weeks. An mmc may lose a little cash every year, but you never run out of faithful customers.. And back to my point......as a grower looking for a job, it's not your decision when to chop. The boss makes the rules and I can tell you guys from experience...the boss always gets his way until the business goes under. Working in this business is not at all what most kids think. You're not going to trim buds and then get asked to be the managing grower because you trim well. It's a who knows who in the bizz.. A friend came to me yesterday and offered me a job as Key and head grower/breeder for several MMCs/recreational stores in Springs and Denver. I said not until I meet your partners. Really nice salary too, but I know if everything isn't perfect including the grow facilities, it's not worth my time. Growing large scale is easy only when the right tools are in place. Otherwise, it's a battle with nature and nature always wins.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I don't think so. Growing for max profit means chopping buds early. You can grow the best bud and grow them with skill, but if you chop it early......it's shit. Blue Dream is known as a cash cropper. Blue Dream at 8 weeks is not the bomb Blue Dream at ten weeks..
This is exactly what I mean by cash croppers, my mates pull on 8weeks by calender. They all get fed at the same time, with same feed, whether they want it or not.

Dried for 4 days and sold. Next house on...

Cant do it that way myself. Their shizzle tastes good but not excellent. Drives me mad!
I don't understand what the extra two weeks is hurting ....when a master Gardner gots his or her perpetual down then they only have to wait that extra time for first harvest after thatchop every month or two weekes or shit every week if their that greedy......

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

I don't understand what the extra two weeks is hurting ....when a master Gardner gots his or her perpetual down then they only have to wait that extra time for first harvest after thatchop every month or two weekes or shit every week if their that greedy......

Cash my friend. It makes good people do bad things.

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Reguardless of perpetual cycles...buds that are chopped early suck. The flavor sucks and so does the high.

W

WAkuntry

Lotta dreamers out there but hey can't fault em. Ill say one thing the cost of running a bigtime show the hassle the fucking taxes if you can even pay em...fuck em man youll make more growing in your basement than you ever will in this "industry" unless your already walking into the arena with a couple million. Network with who? Sadly the wild wild west has and is coming too an end. But remember you can always keep things underground.....yall ever watch moonshiners lmfao!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Reguardless of perpetual cycles...buds that are chopped early suck. The flavor sucks and so does the high.
Its not impossible that's for damn sure....ive chopped down early with incredible flavor and scent with potency left over and a sticky sticky cure not dust dry.........but my point is in a perpetual the wait is only at start up , if your cutting down every week or two weeks they are coming down every week or two... get your first propperly cured round in and they will perpetually come in......maybe I'm not explaining it propper but it's dine and talked about here plenty at the farm.........if people don't want to work dont apply

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Its not impossible that's for damn sure....ive chopped down early with incredible flavor and scent with potency left over and a sticky sticky cure not dust dry.........but my point is in a perpetual the wait is only at start up , if your cutting down every week or two weeks they are coming down every week or two... get your first propperly cured round in and they will perpetually come in......maybe I'm not explaining it propper but it's dine and talked about here plenty at the farm.........if people don't want to work dont apply

The laws of nature guarantee all buds are more sticky, more chunky, and have a much better taste and smell when ripened properly. Cutting any bud two weeks early ensures you're not getting the full potential of the plant.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Not all plants are equal ....
Ripened properly according to who? Pears for
Instance I bet 10 people who love pears don't like them at the same ripeness same goes for avacado mango bannanas etc......
Your two weeks early may very well be MY overripe ......do you enjoy over ripe apples or bannanas and if you do that's fine I have nothing against that what im arguing is that nothings a guarantee with especially marijuana and proper ripeness is open for interpation and I have grown countless plants
And I bet you might have said they werent ripe yet butttttt....I can testify that flavor and potency didn't suck

Top Bottom