MOAB, is it worth it?

• Thread starter Bagger McGuirk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The Joker

The Joker

I bought MOAB two years ago and I'm probably 1/3 of the way through the container. My main PK booster is Budswel and I use MOAB sparingly. One application in weeks 2 and 5 or just week 5. I don't run it continuously. So 1 tsp per 5 gallons... that little container goes a long way. No idea what I would do with 15 lbs of it.

CNS17 tastes like shit. GH is a great product and cheap for my finances... but it needs a flavor booster. I like wormcastings and guano tea or budswel... works for me to boost the taste.

C

cornelious kush

Use moan at full strength frm week 3 its great just cut your base nuts or will fry everything.

D

DazedNconfussed

CNS17 tastes like shit. GH is a great product and cheap for my finances... but it needs a flavor booster. I like wormcastings and guano tea or budswel... works for me to boost the taste.

I grew a Chemdog #4 crop that was very harsh...and I used cns17...wonder if thats what made it so harsh.....I just thought it was the strain....

Reebs

Reebs

it says right on the container it comes in, last 2 weeks before harvest. personally i flush for 10 days and usually go 9 wks, i start using MOAB at wk 4 at 1/4 strength, then the next 2 weeks i use it as listed on the container. works great, very noticable trich coverage and flavor for me.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Im an asshole for reaffirming what kushtrees already said? Or is it because you feel stupid you repeated the same question three times and even though you got the same answer three times you still felt like asking again. Dumbshit!!

K

kushtrees

If you want the best flavors go organic, but you still need to flush and have good genetics. Any nute bottle that says it will increase your flavors is probably lying to you

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

week 6 w/ moab:

303 Headband
IMG 0940

Headband:

IMG 0941

Hells Angels OG:

IMG 0936
IMG 0937

stackerz in the background...think I am finally gonna get a big yield off her :D

Samoan

Samoan

C'mon kids....it ain't fuckin' rocket science! (thank Godd)

the "how to" on the homemade MOAB would be to >weigh out< (anyone remember toot?) the 3 components individually according to how much you wish to end up with/via the formula given...mix em together in a suitably sized vessel...put a lid on it...and shake/mix them together.

And YES.....it's the exact same shit as Bud Blaster (without the purty dye)

and the same as "Ton O' bud"...without the Phyloxine-G

And the same as Grotek "Monster Bloom"......without the dye.....and this may also nixx the B-1..... I WOULD HAVE TO DO A SEARCH FOR THE INFO (hint..hint)

Supernatural label... same ingredients as MOAB label

MANY other formulas are very close...Koolbloom...Bud Blood....yaddayaddayadda

good growin to yaz

s h
Thank You, and sure it's not rocket science but the more information the better IMO.
This is good info here!
Mahalo

O

Ohmeohmy

If it’s not organic matter going into plant it is bs. If it is a crystal form lab made for a plant it is bs, and will NEVER taste true . Haven’t tried this one, was suggested it, but that’s my opinion. At finish I use soluble seaweed, liquid bone, a very high organic fish granule, molasses, another seaweed that’s super bloom numbers, and bat guano (depending on what stage it’s in. One could add worm castings and michorrazie, to assist..

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
Moab good - Shooting Powder from H&G better. Just my experience.

smknfire

What makes it better? I thought PK was PK and it was about the Ratios!

So many fanbois in this thread. Shooting powder is stupid expensive for what it is because it fizzes up. Oooooooooooh.

MikeGreat is right about ratios. If you look at tissue samples for the macros, the plant absorbs nitrogen in veg, phosphorus in flower up to about week 6 in flower, and potassium until chop just like a determinant tomato.

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
If it’s not organic matter going into plant it is bs. If it is a crystal form lab made for a plant it is bs, and will NEVER taste true .

That's a ludicrous statement. The 16 elements absorbed by plants are all the same. There's nothing magical depending on whether it contains carbon and hydrogen or not.

Top Bottom