MOAB?

• Thread starter samino
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
samino

samino

I know many has tried this booster and posted their experience with it. But, all every user has posted was the yield results or the density affect. What I would like to know is, how does it affect the ripening? MOAB is also a ripening agent and thats what I would like to use it for. Can anyone tell me if it actually help the ripening phase?

samino

samino

I see! You guys must be using it early in flower along with nutes. I cant reach my good ole buddy GTD, but he uses it begining week 7 for a 10 week strain. I would prefer to do the same, and use MOAB on its own. GTD where are you :(?

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Think he used it half strength with hammerhead
Two weeks at the end of flower right before flush
Hammerhead started at week 2 flower

I used this for a while, really pushed yield but seemed to always not taste as good. Its also very easy to over do it

soserthc1

soserthc1

also am interested if any one uses bush master and there results and on the moab subject does not the directions to say use two weeks into flower ? I guess i could walk and look but a little lazy at the moment ...

soserthc1

soserthc1

Chemical companies can get weird , i remember when i was using big bud from advance nutrients and it said use 15ml when feeding and on this great forum someone said that is way to much.

So I call the company and there response was oh yea that is the old packaging we have changed it to 5ml - what kinda shit is that , if you know 15ml is to much and causing damage wouldn't you recall the wrong packaging as apposed to fucking up numerous gardens ... . guess that is what u get in a unregulated market ......

oscar169

oscar169

Farming šŸŒ±
Supporter
Chemical companies can get weird , i remember when i was using big bud from advance nutrients and it said use 15ml when feeding and on this great forum someone said that is way to much.

So I call the company and there response was oh yea that is the old packaging we have changed it to 5ml - what kinda shit is that , if you know 15ml is to much and causing damage wouldn't you recall the wrong packaging as apposed to fucking up numerous gardens ... . guess that is what u get in a unregulated market ......

Well I can tell you that AN doesn't give shit about your plants, My friends owns a Hydro store they sent two different feeding charts with a shipment, we called them they said we needed to make are own feeding charts, Are YOU kidding me ??, nope make your own they said, I dumped AN and will never look back.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Moab is really bomb I've notice major swell and rock hard nugs.. Never noticed any issue with flavor with a good flush..

I've used it together with hammerhead for several runs.. GTD, hit it on the nose with application rates, but it really depends on what nutes you use it with..

IMO, any nute company is very untrust worth, wrong labeling and dosage rate can affect many growers. I have a firm believe that one should know what's going into your girls.. I always do research on the products I use and formulate from there to be able to feed the right ratios during the different stages of
Growth.. There are a few threads on here that will help calculate the ppms of each macro and micro nutrient in your mix.. There very interesting reads..

buddahslave

buddahslave

I am currently testing moab with overdrive and so far I don't see any faster ripening or any extra thc production.
Cb3 011

soserthc1

soserthc1

Well I can tell you that AN doesn't give shit about your plants, My friends owns a Hydro store they sent two different feeding charts with a shipment, we called them they said we needed to make are own feeding charts, Are YOU kidding me ??, nope make your own they said, I dumped AN and will never look back.

agreed

soserthc1

soserthc1

Moab is really bomb I've notice major swell and rock hard nugs.. Never noticed any issue with flavor with a good flush..

I've used it together with hammerhead for several runs.. GTD, hit it on the nose with application rates, but it really depends on what nutes you use it with..

IMO, any nute company is very untrust worth, wrong labeling and dosage rate can affect many growers. I have a firm believe that one should know what's going into your girls.. I always do research on the products I use and formulate from there to be able to feed the right ratios during the different stages of
Growth.. There are a few threads on here that will help calculate the ppms of each macro and micro nutrient in your mix.. There very interesting reads..

Good stuff if you don't mind what dosage of moab do you use or do you let your plants tell you how much they will take ? and what other feeding regime do you use. I'm currently organic but would like to maybe experiment with a side by side run . I have the full line of h&l ?
I value your opinion was reading a thread of yours last night seemed really on your game.....

peace SoSerThc1

oscar169

oscar169

Farming šŸŒ±
Supporter
I am currently testing moab with overdrive and so far I don't see any faster ripening or any extra thc production. View attachment 330943
They sure look good to me..:p, I seen a little more when I use to use that Combo, but I played Hell to get it flushed back out of the buds thought, I was in soil, not sure what your in, but It did help some, now I'm running rounds with 16 & Aptus and rounds with out Aptus.

buddahslave

buddahslave

Advanced Nutrients is the greatest company Marijuana growers have ever had. They have taken the nutes out of the stone ages of growing roses and tomatoes and advanced them into focusing nutes on cannabis. All other nutrient companies are starting to follow suit and that is great for our industry. I hate half of their products and love the other half. I suggest that the true farmers do their due diligence and experiment with the different products on the market. No company is perfect and no farmer is perfect but it is great to have access to both:cigar:

Latest posts

Top Bottom