MOAB?

• Thread starter samino
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
buddahslave

buddahslave

And here in Laker Nation we don't add general hydroponics to our sfv og anymore because the market is just to competitive for that:cigar:

Does laker nation mean Los Angeles? And if you're talking about competitiveness of flower in LA or any other place you wouldn't be name dropping San Fernando lol, especially considering that's o e of the most commin cuts out! Sfv OG and sky walker are soo over run in SoCal it's like talking about growing Sour Diesel as a strain in normals competitive market. OHKAY lololololololol this just makes me laugh.

I've never heard of a big time connoisseur trying to keep up with a competitive grow market by growing such an arbitrary strain, especially since now a days everything is just crossed with O.G. for the aroma. -_____-[/quote]

San Fernando Valley is part of L.A. county here we call all this shit L.A. but there is no cross that can compete with the original and I sell to a shit load of dispensaries and the sfv og out sells everything. When I send sfv to new york best believe they always want more and express its the best thing ever. Maybe its time for a THC Farm Cup to put it to the test:cigar:

buddahslave

buddahslave

Does anyone know if MOAB can be applied as a foliar spray?

How late in flowering are you planing on using it? Be careful not to foliar spray to late into flowering becuz of mold, I personally stop soon as I start to see buds form. I like to spay at the end of veg and beg of flooring with Dark Energy it will make more bud sites:cigar:

Mr.Metal

Mr.Metal

San Fernando Valley is part of L.A. county here we call all this shit L.A. but there is no cross that can compete with the original and I sell to a shit load of dispensaries and the sfv og out sells everything. When I send sfv to new york best believe they always want more and express its the best thing ever. Maybe its time for a THC Farm Cup to put it to the test:cigar:[/quote]

SFV OG is a cartel strain. And yes yada yada whopdy wop, YOUR strain is that end all be all this and that.. Whatever. We believe you ...lol
And I'm pretty sure there's someone who started this thing to judge flower dominance I think it's called like the HIGH TIMES CUPS or something like????

IF YOU WANNA FOILAR SPRAY WITH MOAB I'd recommend 1/3 teaspoon - 1 gal and I add some silica to the mixture, great foilar additive but also helps buff up your stalks when the MOAB makes em streeeeeetch.
( mixture from CAPULATOR and DIRTY WHITE BOY)

Amber

Amber

How late in flowering are you planing on using it? Be careful not to foliar spray to late into flowering becuz of mold, I personally stop soon as I start to see buds form. I like to spay at the end of veg and beg of flooring with Dark Energy it will make more bud sites:cigar:
1st week of flower.

spacebomb

spacebomb

im going to be testing the moab next to beastie bloomz,fox farm. +my usuall a,n bigbud + overdrive combo,as allways.a,nutes gear is SOOO WEAK NOWADAYS.they were amazing products like 10,yrs ago. now there all like VERY EXPENSIVE PISS WATER.my yeilds have de-creased
I know many has tried this booster and posted their experience with it. But, all every user has posted was the yield results or the density affect. What I would like to know is, how does it affect the ripening? MOAB is also a ripening agent and thats what I would like to use it for. Can anyone tell me if it actually help the ripening phase?

spacebomb

spacebomb

^ a Lot.LIKE BY HALF.+the only thing i do diff is ?! NOWT REALLY:-). id go formoad or buddas tree .thats a new1,from a,n.
peace
oh what about g.hydros ,RIPEN,!?. very good gear loaded with humic+fulvic acids etc.ALL THA GOOD GEAR.:-)

spacebomb

spacebomb

yeah.damn,we need to take the pepsi challenge:-) so how bout it y.all? same strain:-),cuts.same amount of light,space nutes etc !then we can see:-)lol.+ i volunteer buddhas slave to sort them sfv clonres out:-) j.k man ,now that soundz like a strain id love.i love og.+ive even got a bunch.4,skys blooming my self ,mines reserva privadia seeds. in seed form.I CAN TELL PEOPLE THIS FOSHO,R.P SKYWALKER ,HAS NOT, REPEAT.HAS ,NOT, GOT ANY BLUEBERRY OR MAZAR INIT:-).they told me.well don did over the phone .its the ORIGINALL CUT THEY AQUIRED IT.at cost of course.+thats why there only FEMS:-).LOL. its really a stretchy ass beeyatch.worse even than the tahoe og,buddha og.but oh so dank:-).
s-
Does laker nation mean Los Angeles? And if you're talking about competitiveness of flower in LA or any other place you wouldn't be name dropping San Fernando lol, especially considering that's o e of the most commin cuts out! Sfv OG and sky walker are soo over run in SoCal it's like talking about growing Sour Diesel as a strain in normals competitive market. OHKAY lololololololol this just makes me laugh.

I've never heard of a big time connoisseur trying to keep up with a competitive grow market by growing such an arbitrary strain, especially since now a days everything is just crossed with O.G. for the aroma. -_____-

San Fernando Valley is part of L.A. county here we call all this shit L.A. but there is no cross that can compete with the original and I sell to a shit load of dispensaries and the sfv og out sells everything. When I send sfv to new york best believe they always want more and express its the best thing ever. Maybe its time for a THC Farm Cup to put it to the test:cigar:[/quote]

spacebomb

spacebomb

hhmmmm? wow.well the amazing soserthc1 ,has no good words to say that.TO ME SPEAKS VOLUMES.IF A TOP GROWER LIKE U SAYS NOWT ABOUT IT?WELL!NOT FOR ME MAYBEE! hey soser so what do u use for weight,extra density ,trickomes.?love to hear what gives your ladys that oh soo gangster look:-)lol.
cough it up soser:-)lol
s-
I never used it to that point as the stuff has managed to damage my leaves even at .5ml with sea green and water.... to strong ? just never had good experience with it imho....

spacebomb

spacebomb

I LOVE HAMMER HEAD:-) ive STILL got 10,l,s of the 9,18:-). now its 2,5!innit. thats waay to weak imo.but i think its a gaff anyway.you dont need more p or k in bloom.its a myth.ive seen bigmikes you tube testimoniall were it shows in bloom they ACTUALLY DONE A LOT BETTER WITH ,NO, P.K! MORE NITROGEN ETC HE SAID. + ya really could see it in the plants.AGAIN IMHO.you dont need VERY HIGH P.K NUMBERS.infact it actually impares the taste:( just like h+g shooting powder:-) WOW.AMAZING SHIT.YOU CAN LITTERALLY GOIVE EM IT AT QUARTER DOSE ONE TIME + PULL UP A CHAIR +WATCH THE EXPLOSIVE GROWTH.LIKE A CORN COB POPPING ON ITS COB.THE CALLYX,S GO MASS.FAT. BUT THE TASTE ?gets trapped.i even flush for 21,days+still. shitty taste.
Think he used it half strength with hammerhead
Two weeks at the end of flower right before flush
Hammerhead started at week 2 flower

I used this for a while, really pushed yield but seemed to always not taste as good. Its also very easy to over do it

spacebomb

spacebomb

yeah man. preach the good word homie:-)lol.a.n are the dogs eh:-). half crap thats costing us far to much.your correct tho about bringing us outa tha stone age:-)lol.baby bio+extra ewc.lol. remember that eh:-)haha
Advanced Nutrients is the greatest company Marijuana growers have ever had. They have taken the nutes out of the stone ages of growing roses and tomatoes and advanced them into focusing nutes on cannabis. All other nutrient companies are starting to follow suit and that is great for our industry. I hate half of their products and love the other half. I suggest that the true farmers do their due diligence and experiment with the different products on the market. No company is perfect and no farmer is perfect but it is great to have access to both:cigar:

buddahslave

buddahslave

Mother of all blooms is very impressive! I got bats in my belfry:cigar:
DSC 0022
DSC 0023

spacebomb

spacebomb

dont u get any burn with moab+hammerhead. ? i tried that with bloombastic+hammerhead+it killed my plants.that was around 8!yrs ago mind so i was probbably using my nutes at full strength+EVERY WATERING:(LOL.WITH NO PROPPER FLUSH:-)hahA.daft starting out grower that thaught.the more the merrier.stupid but? not repeated.
I am currently testing moab with overdrive and so far I don't see any faster ripening or any extra thc production. View attachment 330943

spacebomb

spacebomb

moab+OVERDRIVE IS A GOOD 1?!. not moab+HAMMERHEAD!NA THATS 2.PK BOOSTERS.OVERKILL.EVEN MOAB+BIGBUD FOR ALL THE AMINO,S.OR EVEN BETTER WOULD BE TO COMBO IT WITH OVERDRIVE!IMHO:-) HA
peace
s-
It's doing good but it looks the same as when I ran it with house and gardens full nute run. It didn't ripen any faster, but I'm hoping it will yield much more with the moab/overdrive combo!

soserthc1

soserthc1

hhmmmm? wow.well the amazing soserthc1 ,has no good words to say that.TO ME SPEAKS VOLUMES.IF A TOP GROWER LIKE U SAYS NOWT ABOUT IT?WELL!NOT FOR ME MAYBEE! hey soser so what do u use for weight,extra density ,trickomes.?love to hear what gives your ladys that oh soo gangster look:)lol.
cough it up soser:)lol
s-

Much to kind as there are numerous people here blowing shit up , I started using gh 3 part , went to H&L line as I got entire line for almost nothing on ebay but after switching to organic's a few runs back . I use Alien's feeding regime with tea's from cap and a few extra additives here and there i picked up from Waayne .... thanks for the kind words

peace SoSerThc1

Mr.Metal

Mr.Metal

Much to kind as there are numerous people here blowing shit up , I started using gh 3 part , went to H&L line as I got entire line for almost nothing on ebay but after switching to organic's a few runs back . I use Alien's feeding regime with tea's from cap and a few extra additives here and there i picked up from Waayne .... thanks for the kind words

peace SoSerThc1

I recently acquired some ALIEN STARFIGHTER beans and some ALIEN GRENADE beans so I'm testing out aliens organic reg too on em outdoors.. I gotta say,these babies are thriving and the colors already swollen, the resin production is already through the roof with a micro scope.
Do you mix your sea green when you mix your teas SoSerThc1?? Or do you out it in your res after you've diluted your tea?? I always hear it foams supper crazy but I didn't have it foam in the least...

soserthc1

soserthc1

I recently acquired some ALIEN STARFIGHTER beans and some ALIEN GRENADE beans so I'm testing out aliens organic reg too on em outdoors.. I gotta say,these babies are thriving and the colors already swollen, the resin production is already through the roof with a micro scope.
Do you mix your sea green when you mix your teas SoSerThc1?? Or do you out it in your res after you've diluted your tea?? I always hear it foams supper crazy but I didn't have it foam in the least...

in soil bro but i mix in tea's and in my feeding regime but you should def have bubbles / foam in your rez as it foams crazy as long as you are not premixing and storing , always make fresh out of bottle .....

hope this helps ...... def is the most impressive product i have ever used imho
peace SoSerThc1

Top Bottom