moe mist grow in honor of shmoe and i

• Thread starter up yours
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

up yours

These have been started for purely a mother for smoking as its reputation preceeds its self and shmoe will be free soon and I want him to see his seeds growing and those buds soon smoking so I have to do this if my plate isn't full I feel like a slacker no matter what
HIGH SPEED LOW DRAG BABY BECAUSE I LIVE ALL IN ALWAYS WILL!
Stand or fall y'all. UP YOURS is still strong and gonna go on!

B

Bigb89

I like the idea and look forward to seein these come along heard alot about it, good luck with everything.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Hope Your Feeling Better

Sounds like some awesome genetics, look forward to the grow

mal

U

up yours

Sounds like some awesome genetics, look forward to the grow
mal[\QUOTE]
Yes I am it has been an eye opening moment I will be completeing threads I just started plus testing for 2 breeders then I am retiring from the new and keeping my favorite 9 strains and remove the rest and give best moms to local friends and just grow in summer outdoors except maintaining a mommy room

I like the idea and look forward to seein these come along heard alot about it, good luck with everything.

And yeah I am so glad I have thes and look forwarrd to a great keeper thanks for stopping by

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
hopefully when scmoe gets out he will bless us with some great genetics and advice

U

up yours

up yours is in the house tonight and feelin right

Well seeds were in towels when I got home from hospital here goes the show for shmoe
Go see the family and know your work grows on and helps the sick thank you joe good luck to you sir. UP YOURS. IS HOME!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Whaddup up yours! Looking forward to seeing the Moe Mist again... I've got one bean left... Much respect to Joe... Hope to see his green thumb in action again... :cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom