For Sale Molokai frost

• Thread starter GoodGear
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GoodGear

GoodGear

Molokai frost is an old Hawaiian heirloom handed down from FlyinHaWyn. We first had this cultivar 20 years ago in his first release and still have clients asking for it all these years later. It truly carries the aloha from the islands to all that partake of her. Open pollenated to ensure population diversity.

Rated as one of the top ten rarest strains by high times mag. $12.50 per seed

Flowers 9 to 12 weeks
Best to mimic natural flower schedule Hawaiian 11 on 13 off light cycle
BF999F84 D118 4394 8954 0DDA27E40A6D
EA9E10E0 D592 4917 B0C1 1F8DDBA7CEBC

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

How many males and females were used?

Can we see picks of them too? Picks of all breeding parents would be a first in my book....dont think ive heard of any breeder doing that

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
How many males and females were used?

Can we see picks of them too? Picks of all breeding parents would be a first in my book....dont think ive heard of any breeder doing that
Dragon Flame Genetics is pretty on point when it comes to detailed descriptions of his genetics, as well as, pictures of the parents and different phenos.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Thanks a bunch for the pocs appreciated!! This isnt going to be a one time deal is it? You will have seds in 4 to 6 months....im down then. Fo shizzle!!

GoodGear

GoodGear

Will be releasing a few more Puna heirlooms soon. One containing “golden voice”.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Awesome. I enjoy the hunt from open pollinated seeds. Happy grows. Do you work with Pua mana ohana at all? I’ve got some puna duck f2 and hix5 of theirs. Waiting for the godzilla glue #45
Bro I ordered through Pua Mona Ohana well over a month ago. I got the White Elephant coming. Its the Elephant (Old school 60s era Huge Sativa from Vietnam) X 1998 Aloha White Widow. Im super excited to pop those beans but I still haven't received any tracking or shipping confirmation. How long does Pua Mona Ohana take to ship out? They on island time over there? LOL

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Molokai frost is an old Hawaiian heirloom handed down from FlyinHaWyn. We first had this cultivar 20 years ago in his first release and still have clients asking for it all these years later. It truly carries the aloha from the islands to all that partake of her. Open pollenated to ensure population diversity.

Rated as one of the top ten rarest strains by high times mag. $12.50 per seed

Flowers 9 to 12 weeks
Best to mimic natural flower schedule Hawaiian 11 on 13 off light cycle
View attachment 1012983View attachment 1012984
Thats bad to the bone man. Love it. Im all about the outdoor and Im sure this strain would kill. How does it do with mold. I know most of the Hawaiian strains are very resilient but I read online somewhere that the Molokai Snow was a naturally dry land plant. Not adapted to Botrytis. Can you chime in on this? I grow relatively close to the beach and we do get some morning wetness. Just curious.

Latest posts

Top Bottom