For Sale Molokai frost

• Thread starter GoodGear
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DirtyHwn

DirtyHwn

Molokai frost is an old Hawaiian heirloom handed down from FlyinHaWyn. We first had this cultivar 20 years ago in his first release and still have clients asking for it all these years later. It truly carries the aloha from the islands to all that partake of her. Open pollenated to ensure population diversity.

Rated as one of the top ten rarest strains by high times mag. $12.50 per seed

Flowers 9 to 12 weeks
Best to mimic natural flower schedule Hawaiian 11 on 13 off light cycle
View attachment 1012983View attachment 1012984
any seeds the original breeder gave out he had already mixed with his other landrace or hermaphrodite plants. No more than 3 people On Molokai had this strain since the 60’s.
No he isn’t from Molokai but has a friend there who’s family has grown this cultivar for many years. We orig got some seed from him about 20 years ago or so of the Molokai even after all theses years she breeds true, excellent old school herb. Also have the Molokai citrus kush from the same family through FlyinHaWyn. Dirtyboy from Puna is half of GoodGear, we have lots of old heirloom haw cultivars that will be coming out soon.
Some old school golden voice hybrids looking extremely promising.
So I got some over from a family member whom I’ve known to be the only one with a “molokai” strain. Was big in the 60-70’s. I’m not sure what to call it and I came across these threads. I got seeds from him along time ago and grew a few indoors and one outdoors in Mendocino and they both came out the same. I k
No he isn’t from Molokai but has a friend there who’s family has grown this cultivar for many years. We orig got some seed from him about 20 years ago or so of the Molokai even after all theses years she breeds true, excellent old school herb. Also have the Molokai citrus kush from the same family through FlyinHaWyn. Dirtyboy from Puna is half of GoodGear, we have lots of old heirloom haw cultivars that will be coming out soon.
im really curious if what I have is frost or something else. Been growing in Molokai for over 40 years now. No mixing. No cuts no lights all from seeds.

DirtyHwn

DirtyHwn

I might have to buy some seeds from you just to compare to what I have and see what my uncle says lol. Only about 2 Molokai strains from the 60’s and they both came from him. If you have Jason kings canna bibles... please if you can take a picture of the pages with Molokai herb. I believe it’s in volume 1 and 3.

GoodGear

GoodGear

I do have Jason kings cannabibles. We have a few of our old lines I there that Jason took pics of. The Molokai frost that is in there is from the same stock we have. Orig let out by TheFlynHawyn. I’ll look and take pic of any of the Molokai he has in the books
-GoodGear-

DirtyHwn

DirtyHwn

I do have Jason kings cannabibles. We have a few of our old lines I there that Jason took pics of. The Molokai frost that is in there is from the same stock we have. Orig let out by TheFlynHawyn. I’ll look and take pic of any of the Molokai he has in the books
-GoodGear-
I remember reading those books awhile back and he talked about Molokai gold and or Molokai yellow. From past experiences I was calling it gold but now I only see the name frost and wondering if that’s what I have. My uncle just says it’s hawaiian but same genetics from the 60’s.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

I bought some of the Molokai Frost and I can't wait to give it a try! I got so many awesome seed orders recently from various breeders that its probably gonna be a while before I run them but none the less I still cant wait. Its a good problem to have when you have so much dope shit that you literally cant run it all 😂 😎

GoodGear

GoodGear

A report from a happy customer!

Greetings and thank you,
I ran 3 seeds of the Frost and got 3 females. Just took them down a few days ago. Had one that finished a couple days earlier. It had slightly wider leaves and insane trichomes, even the biggest fan leaves were covered. It literally looked like it snowed on it. The other two had narrower leaves and a bit more sativa expression. They also look very potent. It was a little unruly indoors, but I didn't switch it to 12-12 until the plants were about 30" tall. Thanks again. Hope to try some of your other strains.
Best wishes,
Kale

GoodGear

GoodGear

Pic is from a friends (xochapilli from goat and monkey)
indoor grow.
We suggest lowering the light cycle to 10.5 towards mid flower. Usually brings this cultivar in at 9 to 10 weeks flower. If in 12/12 it may go 14 to 16 weeks.
96D64177 BDFE 487F 807B 54931E30CFEB

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Dam that is one nice looking bud. He killed it indoor. Aloha DB

GoodGear

GoodGear

Yes he did. I love that there are so many diff possibilities in the open pollenated Molokai frost. He had some that were poddy sat doms. Lots of diff looks all with the same base flavor and happy high

GimpDaddy

GimpDaddy

Were you guys at the Hawaii Cannabis Expo last year? It was at the Blaisdell Center on Oahu. I ran into one braddah who gave me a bunch of seed packs he had been gifted from different vendors there that Day (as well as a few of his own crosses), but I don’t know if the Molokai Frost seeds i was gifted originally came from you guys or from another source

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Were you guys at the Hawaii Cannabis Expo last year? It was at the Blaisdell Center on Oahu. I ran into one braddah who gave me a bunch of seed packs he had been gifted from different vendors there that Day (as well as a few of his own crosses), but I don’t know if the Molokai Frost seeds i was gifted originally came from you guys or from another source
Hi GimpDaddy No we were not. Those seeds came from another source. Our seeds business is only a year old. When they have another Expo we will be there for sure. Aloha DB

GoodGear

GoodGear

Collaboration of the new GoodGear has been a year. The company has actually been around since the early 2000’s.
We were a seller on c-bay years ago mostly did charity auctions sales when our brothers and sisters had legal or health issues.
We look forward to attending many future events and spreading our genetics world wide.

GimpDaddy

GimpDaddy

Customer Service on-point. Very friendly and easy to deal with.
ordering was a pretty easy process, and I was provided tracking information on the very next business day

(These guys must wake up pretty early in the morning)

GoodGear

GoodGear

Glad they arrived safe and sound. The lime tar is an extremely terpy key lime flavored all the way through the bowl and stones ya real nice as well. The dads were 9 diff pinetar kush males. Should be some stellar plants in them! An upcoming release.
Keep us posted, we look forward to hearing how things go.
GoodGear

BraddahRoot

BraddahRoot

bumping this thread to let people know GoodGear seeds are legit & good peoples

Molokai Frost is basically a landrace.

people are going to be kicking themselves in 10 years for not trying this true-breeding line

GoodGear

GoodGear

Thank you braddharoot! The frost is all you said! for sure!
-GoodGear-

BraddahRoot

BraddahRoot

Just got my seeds from Good Gear!

Shipping was fast & discrete.

about to pop the Molokai Frost!!

20210305 123736
JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
@GoodGear
I see on one of the seed packs that you have a strain with Iranian Khorasan in it (if I deciphered your hand writing correctly) lol
Would you have seeds of that Iranian part only?

Top Bottom