For Sale Molokai frost

• Thread starter GoodGear
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BraddahRoot

BraddahRoot

@GoodGear
I see on one of the seed packs that you have a strain with Iranian Khorasan in it (if I deciphered your hand writing correctly) lol
Would you have seeds of that Iranian part only?

I could read the handwriting but the labels are great!

GoodGear

GoodGear

No we don’t have have any of the pure Iranian for sale I would suggest the real seed company or the landrace team. They both carry multiple Iranian cultivars

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
@GoodGear
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction :-)
I'll be checking out those places.

S

sudshead

Bro I ordered through Pua Mona Ohana well over a month ago. I got the White Elephant coming. Its the Elephant (Old school 60s era Huge Sativa from Vietnam) X 1998 Aloha White Widow. Im super excited to pop those beans but I still haven't received any tracking or shipping confirmation. How long does Pua Mona Ohana take to ship out? They on island time over there? LOL
I have been waiting for two years to get my seeds from pua mana ohana - beware

GoodGear

GoodGear

If ever not totally satisfied GoodGear will replace or refund any transaction we have made! Customer service is a must!

FrankieG

FrankieG

Grabbed up some of the MF and was sent an extra pack of the puna black tar. Quick transaction, seeds were here in a few days. I haven't popped the MF yet, but put the PBT in a wet nap 2 days ago. 100% germination, and the pack of ten they sent was more like a pack of 14. Thanks guys.

GoodGear

GoodGear

No prob. It’s awesome to know folks have the chance at some of these..
can’t wait to see how they do for you!
-GoodGear-

BraddahRoot

BraddahRoot

As7T5Qa

Molokai Frost from Good Gear Seeds

growing in Honolulu

Latimer61

Latimer61

Running a test of Molokai Frost, most of the seeds we obtained were female 4:1, an impressive strain with unique genetics.

Molokai Frost

Latest posts

Top Bottom