Monkey Balls

• Thread starter greenjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenjoe

greenjoe

One is so white and frosty.....the other a classic monkey balls pheno. Tight little monkey balls. I think they. Might go 10-12 weeks. 10 minimum

greenjoe

greenjoe

The one pheno I tried tasted very very nice. Did I say it tasted very good. This is the not so looking mo.key balls the other pheno looks like monkey balls, except for the big cola

The Mulls

The Mulls

heY .... U!! ..... . o_O ... . whaT uP? ..... hows things ... u know .. the usUal .. lols .... . . . :D picspicspics pretttty pleassse ..... cheers GJ ... & yeps ... U did saY thaT!!! .... Ms M :p

greenjoe

greenjoe

ok.so i had 2 pheno's....
pheno A..........smaller size buds.....nice resin.....decent yield....

pheno B.....bigger and tighter buds....super sticky....way better tasting than pheno A,....

both are great, but i prefer pheno B,,,,,bigger yield and tastes really good

when Hazeman starts selling these...buy them,as i will for sure....
Thumbs up Hazeman!!!!

greenjoe

greenjoe

buds
DSC07025
..pheno on right is the one you want....darker leafs than the other pheno,( as they are growing and flowereing) and bigger and stickier buds

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
nice lookn buds joe....i see why its called monkey balls..its got the chunk...keep up the good work bro:)

greenjoe

greenjoe

i never got any purple..BUT i really don't care as long as it is AAA material......and it is........i crossed her with some nice gentlemen........will be growing those in about a month
i love that taste she has.......hope she passes it on..and i hope my dads will bulk her up a bit

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
i never got any purple..BUT i really don't care as long as it is AAA material......and it is........i crossed her with some nice gentlemen........will be growing those in about a month
i love that taste she has.......hope she passes it on..and i hope my dads will bulk her up a bit
most purples are weak compaired to the lime greens ...imo

greenjoe

greenjoe

round 2...going strong....Only strain that i grow now......i did cross some with some other studs...these seeds will be called goof-balls...and they are growing very nice also, cant wait to see how they turn out...and popped 3 and got 3 females

greenjoe

greenjoe

round 2...they are in the black lines...better pic later
DSC07066

goof balls is the bottom right...smaller plant

The Mulls

The Mulls

nomnom sparkly Gjoe :D ... forgives my danknezz .... howz she taste again? :p

Top Bottom