Monkey paw anyone?

• Thread starter Kindone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pot Boy

Nice I hope it,s the real deal... Been thirty years since I have seen that here...

sweettooth22

sweettooth22

i have a friend that wants me to get the monkey paw but the guy i know i has mold and don't want my friend to start with that kind of problem will you make it available @Motarebel so a newbie like him can get it?

sweettooth22

sweettooth22

thanks ill send him down......i already had to practically kill another cut i had from him cause a huge problem about a year ago and don't want to start a friend taking care of his own meds with those kinds of problems....thanks @Motarebel keep this thread or at least me updated on those MP crosses BTW got Barry Sanders going through the test right now and would love to see what you match with the MP

H

hotrrod7076

Can somebody post a few pictures of monkey paw ...i have the stuff n was told it was monkey paw but im kinda iffy it truelly is or not ...i will post a few pictures of what i have growing my monkey paw is about 5 weeks or lil more in flower now.....but just carious cause so far the ones i have taken down dont have that unique curl to the buds as i have heard they have so make a lil speckle on if trully is or not thanx everyone

germinator

germinator

MP crossed to B.Sanders there's some hot fudge fooshoo.
:cool:Sanders hot fudge
@Motarebel so far I'm having a hard time with the MP I've sampled all mediocre at best, but I have nothing to compare it to never tried it back in the day, but I have heard the stories.
I gonna have to wait for you.:crying2: Best vibes to you n the crew

H

hotrrod7076

My monkey paw if it is ...that shit i have is very potent n great tasting i have 3 strands monkey paw, original amnesia and train wreck ...n everyone goes after the monkey paw first before my other two ...ill post some pics later so i can have u guys who know what monkey paw actually looks like give me your thoughts :-) which im hoping it is anyway dont wanna be calling somethng a name if its not it

firemanelaflare

firemanelaflare

Ever heard of it? Anything known about it?
Old school Michigan cut. My homie picked it up from genotype I can't say that I personally know anything about it I just know it's old school if I were a breeder I'd prolly try crossing it to put Michigan on the map

B

Brandnew234

My buddy and I have been grow in it from a cutting we got in the fall, I really love it. We're about to take our 4th plant. A totally unique high for me, stage 1 (first hit or two) total relaxation of mind&body without decrease in energy, stage 2 makes me 'spacy' where I lose short term memory&get giggly, and stage 3 which is somewhere between acid and a strong sativa, if you can immagine. It's also not the 2 stage high that a lot of hybrids have, It's consistent and the effects only decrease with time instead of change into an indica. Great for all medical uses (be they mental or physical), especially on the job. It has such a strong, delicious fruity/citrus scent&flavor (somewhat similar to pineapple express, but stronger&more fruit-like). Long hairs, SUPER kiefy, slight brown tint to plant vs lime-green, or purple of most strains. tends to need trim to manage tangling of branches. Not diesese resistant in the slightest, high yeilder. It's a 65-75 day plant. Doesn't look, smell, or feel like anything else I've had. 9/10.

S

Safaro

I have the monkey paw cut...It is a heirloom to my buddy, for his uncle was super super involved with the strain :D

Brandnew234 is right about the cut and it is also still for grabs at genotype

I am working on crossing the paw to my skunk

sweettooth22

sweettooth22

Old school Michigan cut. My homie picked it up from genotype I can't say that I personally know anything about it I just know it's old school if I were a breeder I'd prolly try crossing it to put Michigan on the map

Hey Man if you haven't considered Mi on the map Monkey Paw won't do it......You got one og the people doing that before he had monkey paw already on this tread but there are some really amazing breeders here and you should look into them

I'm running 2 keepers from michigan breeders that are the only 2 plants i have that have the frost coverage like my original Fire Og cut and both are from Mi breeders

all my other keepers are amazing plants but there is only one other plant from Grindhouse and my Dr. Who from TGA that come close but still they fall into 4th and 5th behind them.......
#1 Fire Og (clone Only)
#2 Darlins' Net (SeedPac)
#3 Kaleidoscope Kush #5 (KaK)
#4 Mob Boss (GrindHouse)
#5 Dr.Who (TGA)

K-Kush #5
IMG 20160410 030539060

Darlins' Net (SeedPac)
4weeks
Darlin

8 weeks and I take her to 10 or 11 some times depending on what i want out of her
IMG 20160505 040903813

this is the point of the whole post......(i guess what I'm getting at is Monkey paw is a nostalgic Sativa plant not any genetics that would put Michigan on the map......)

don't get me wrong I've got it on my list of 20 mothers but the Mi Breeders plant I've got are better than most of the 30 some "elite" cuts I've had so far.......im a Huge OG and GSC fan and they all(Ghost OG, Platinum GSC, Fire OG) get a run for there money in potency and frost coverage and flavor,,,,,,,But My Mi strains have the yield with all the other things an "elite" is known for.....im sure the 2 plants you see i couldn't live without....

Hope you check out what our breeders are doing before we put out monkey paw crosses.haha (thanks for letting me ramble)

E 13

E 13

I went to high school in michigan in the 80's. We used to slang hawaiian outdoor sensimilla and tell people it was monkey paw from africa. I thought we made that shit up. Now out here in the PNW we got a dude with this strain called old toby, as in lord of the rings. You would think it was great, it GARBAGE. I will be be out there this summer might bring some real beans from Exotic or Red Eye. anyways, /rant

S

Safaro

That is all good stuff sweettooth22 and E 13!

I don't think it is a matter of not have danks in the stable. It is more of keeping her around or getting to enjoy a old flavor :D that makes people want to find her.

My cut is vegging atm, if any of you have Instagram I can point you to people that have all the pictures of the same cut in all stages of growth. If anyone wants more on her right now :D

Top Bottom