MooseFarts Outdoor Grow 2019

• Thread starter MooseFarts
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MooseFarts

MooseFarts

Not too much difference in size since the last update of all the plants. Shitty wifi atm so I will post a full update another day. But check out the White critical express and the AK kush express, buds are coming in nice and god do they ever smell great.

White critical express:

693E9632 2C5D 4E87 986D 4387DB7B31F6
4D914375 787E 406B B80B E5F13AA28B9E

AK kush express:

665D34F3 FBFD 4AE2 AFAD 33F41B2386C7

Rooke

Rooke

Heya swamp donkey turds! Lol your gals are looking great omg the fast gals are doing what they are supposed to be doing!! They certainly are a must have for our short growing season. I definitely want to give them a try next year especially if they are resistant to the “m word” my gals got hammered by 2.5 in of downpour last night I was going to take some pics this morning but they got beat up. I have to get some tressilling done on the tops of my cages take care buddy!

MooseFarts

MooseFarts

Heya swamp donkey turds! Lol your gals are looking great omg the fast gals are doing what they are supposed to be doing!! They certainly are a must have for our short growing season. I definitely want to give them a try next year especially if they are resistant to the “m word” my gals got hammered by 2.5 in of downpour last night I was going to take some pics this morning but they got beat up. I have to get some tressilling done on the tops of my cages take care buddy!

The infamous swamp donkeys! hahaha i guess swamp donkey turds is synonymous for moose farts

Yeah they really are! Im stoked they're all flowering earlier than the others. I actually didnt expect the white critical express to start as early as it did but awesome nonetheless. They do seem like they are quite resistant so far, I haven't had any issues with PM just yet (knock on wood) and we have had some really humid days lately, plus some of the plants are reeaaally bushy and thought I would be having issues with these bushy ones. I guess neem oil applications in the beginning do really help. Hoping there is no bud rot issues once the buds really start to fatten up!

I think in the spring ill amend the soil with some neem seed meal and then next year Ill top dress with it in order to have some pest prevention throughout flowering. I stopped my neem oil applications once the most of the plants started flowering.

You guys got rain where you are?! Its been scorching hot with barely any rain the past few weeks where I am. I have been watering 100 gallons of water to these plants every two to three days lately. Hope your plants are okay, and you take care as well!

I need to figure out a new system for watering. Its getting quite annoying to mix two separate batches of notes and hand water 100 gallons of water at a time. Next year I will have to create some sort of gravity drip system for the plants. I am thinking perhaps give each plant its own gravity drip system made from a 5-10 gallon pail and some drip irrigation tubing. Then instead of watering with cans, I would transfer water from my mixing barrel to these buckets, which would be placed near the base of each plant.

I have heard of people just drilling holes in the bottom of pails and placing a pail full of water near the plant, which would seep slowly into the soil. I feel like adding some irrigation tubing to disperse the water around the plant would be better. Anyone have any input on this idea? That is, a single gravity fed drip irrigation for each individual plant? I know it would not be practical with many plants but with the number I have could it be okay?

Rooke

Rooke

The infamous swamp donkeys! hahaha i guess swamp donkey turds is synonymous for moose farts

Yeah they really are! Im stoked they're all flowering earlier than the others. I actually didnt expect the white critical express to start as early as it did but awesome nonetheless. They do seem like they are quite resistant so far, I haven't had any issues with PM just yet (knock on wood) and we have had some really humid days lately, plus some of the plants are reeaaally bushy and thought I would be having issues with these bushy ones. I guess neem oil applications in the beginning do really help. Hoping there is no bud rot issues once the buds really start to fatten up!

I think in the spring ill amend the soil with some neem seed meal and then next year Ill top dress with it in order to have some pest prevention throughout flowering. I stopped my neem oil applications once the most of the plants started flowering.

You guys got rain where you are?! Its been scorching hot with barely any rain the past few weeks where I am. I have been watering 100 gallons of water to these plants every two to three days lately. Hope your plants are okay, and you take care as well!

I need to figure out a new system for watering. Its getting quite annoying to mix two separate batches of notes and hand water 100 gallons of water at a time. Next year I will have to create some sort of gravity drip system for the plants. I am thinking perhaps give each plant its own gravity drip system made from a 5-10 gallon pail and some drip irrigation tubing. Then instead of watering with cans, I would transfer water from my mixing barrel to these buckets, which would be placed near the base of each plant.

I have heard of people just drilling holes in the bottom of pails and placing a pail full of water near the plant, which would seep slowly into the soil. I feel like adding some irrigation tubing to disperse the water around the plant would be better. Anyone have any input on this idea? That is, a single gravity fed drip irrigation for each individual plant? I know it would not be practical with many plants but with the number I have could it be okay?

Hey there, I hand water as well it’s a pain in the ass I carry 5 gal pails 2/3 full out to my plants every day. Thankful that I only have 4 to tend to. I live just east of Kingston in the shield countryside. We hadn’t had any rain for 3 weeks up until last night then it came down hard as .... we needed it bad tho. A gravity fed system is definitely do able. One mainline with a manifold and laterals into a circle with drip emitters would definitely work. You would have to probably play around with different sized emitters and measure your outputs possibly only watering one lateral at a time . The key is using a proper sized filter up top, emitters can get plugged up easily. Flushing it out open ended will help a lot but this will save your back!!!

MooseFarts

MooseFarts

Hey there, I hand water as well it’s a pain in the ass I carry 5 gal pails 2/3 full out to my plants every day. Thankful that I only have 4 to tend to. I live just east of Kingston in the shield countryside. We hadn’t had any rain for 3 weeks up until last night then it came down hard as .... we needed it bad tho. A gravity fed system is definitely do able. One mainline with a manifold and laterals into a circle with drip emitters would definitely work. You would have to probably play around with different sized emitters and measure your outputs possibly only watering one lateral at a time . The key is using a proper sized filter up top, emitters can get plugged up easily. Flushing it out open ended will help a lot but this will save your back!!!

Yeah its definitely brutal! I use 3 gallon watering cans and fill em up out of 55 gallon drum which i load up on a trailer. Oh jeez youre a ways from me, I'm west of Toronto a bit, can understand why we see different weather. Seems like something is brewing up tonight, lets see if anything comes down.

Yeah I was thinking pretty much exactly that! Have that hooked up to a pail beside each plant and come by with my 55 gal drum and transfer using another 5 gal pail into each individual pail. I could hook up all of them together but Im thinking if I do each individually I can still cut the grass in between each plant. Could also just go as simple as possible and use an old t-shirt to filter water.

For pot, a soaker system would be better than a drip system, right? Im thinking from a bucket I could run use something like 1 inch tubing to a T joint, which has tubing going in a circle around the base of a plant (exactly how you were describing @Rooke). I would drill holes in the circle portion and water slowly would come out of the bucket. I am thinking I could drill enough holes + large enough so that the water seeps out in about 5-10 minutes, slow yet fast enough so I could come back and refill the bucket multiple times within a reasonable amount of time.

Like to be able to fill all buckets, fuck around and look at the plants for a few moments, then refill the buckets. This way if I am using a 5 gal pail as a reservoir I could give 10 or 15 gallons at a time. Or would it be better to have the reservoir of water drip slowly, like empty over the course of hours/days? Sorry for the long post just smoked a doob and now Im just pouring my thoughts out lol

Aotearoa420

Aotearoa420

Yo! Finally I found someone growing some Kalashnikov seeds. I have a crazy pheno of Baikal Express that finishes indoors five weeks from flip. Finishes rock hard with deceptively high weight. Been growing it awhile now and have been suprised at the lack of attention on the net.
I had two other phenos that finished in 6-7 weeks that were larger sized, looked great and smelt like spicy chicken... Weirdly nice lol. Will post photos of them.
I also had one of their other strains, the AK express, can't remember the exact name , a bit airy so I grew em out but didn't keep em.
I look forward to seeing yours in full flower. I'll be doing a few outdoors this year.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Same. Also a bit of sulfur. Prevention is best.👍

MooseFarts

MooseFarts

Yo! Finally I found someone growing some Kalashnikov seeds. I have a crazy pheno of Baikal Express that finishes indoors five weeks from flip. Finishes rock hard with deceptively high weight. Been growing it awhile now and have been suprised at the lack of attention on the net.
I had two other phenos that finished in 6-7 weeks that were larger sized, looked great and smelt like spicy chicken... Weirdly nice lol. Will post photos of them.
I also had one of their other strains, the AK express, can't remember the exact name , a bit airy so I grew em out but didn't keep em.
I look forward to seeing yours in full flower. I'll be doing a few outdoors this year.

Ehhhh!!! Nice to someone else growing these seeds as well! That’s nice to hear that they turn out nice! I’ve got that strain going as well, the AK Kush express. That one seems like it’s going to be a fat producer. Posted a couple pics of the buds forming above. Check out the white critical express, she is lookin sooooo tasty.

I’ve got one plant from each express strain in their variety pack, figured gotta try em all. I also have their white widow 47.

MooseFarts

MooseFarts

I’ve got some shitty internet at the moment so I’ll slowly post a few updates here and there while I can. These pictures take a while to upload sometimes.

First, let’s play a little game called how many more weeks until harvest for my white critical express. I’m thinking like 4 weeks maybe? Harvest late aug or early September?

01F0BA4E D792 4DF4 A03D F3BD75579693
35BB3307 859D 453B 8570 33D4DD9FBBD2
BCF9FBB0 22B1 4D46 A7A9 729A19AFC87E

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

I’ve got some shitty internet at the moment so I’ll slowly post a few updates here and there while I can. These pictures take a while to upload sometimes.

First, let’s play a little game called how many more weeks until harvest for my white critical express. I’m thinking like 4 weeks maybe? Harvest late aug or early September?

View attachment 884788View attachment 884789View attachment 884790
4 weeks
20190731 092639

7-8 to go which are the most stressful. And the wait sucks but once harvested life is better.

MooseFarts

MooseFarts

I also did a huge pruning of inner growth from all but the white critical express. They look so much better, much more airflow on the inside of each plant. Check out these two

OGKZ:
B2CEE69A 4C87 4B66 8A6F EDCA23EF200B

E9A7BD51 7A8A 41C6 BF1C 1F481B61E17F

White widow 47:

3C38FB9A 2A87 43EC 946A 172171197273

I’m loving how the white widow is growing. It is the one I’m growing from kalashnikov seeds that is not express. The leaves are a good size, they’re small enough that all the inside branches get light right down the whole length of them. The training of the shape in the beginnings paid off; the bottom really shows the structure of the way I trained the plants, 16 main branches coming out symmetrically.

Buddy brought over a nice chunk of Afghan black hash, rolled up a nice one with a log of hash through the middle. It was good🤘🏼

Last edited:
Top Bottom