More help confirming genders?

• Thread starter malachii
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
malachii

malachii

Hi guys,

Thanks for the help a couple of days ago determining gender on a few plants with me. My remaining plants I believe are showing preflowers, and I could use your more experienced eyes to help confirm what I think.

Each picture represents one plant. For example jk1f means my "juicy kush, specimen 1, probably female". Hovering over the image thumbnails below shows the filename so you don't have to count images.

I've circled the sexy parts.

So far I have:

Image 1, Juicy Kush 1, Female
Image 2, Juicy Kush 2, Female
Image 3, Pot of Gold 1, Male
Image 4, Pot of Gold 2, Female
Image 5, White Widow 1, Male
Image 6, White Widow 2, Female
Image 7, White Widow 4, Male

Do you see the same? Thanks for the help! (sucks, but without exception, the males in the list above, are my strongest plants. Is this normal?)

More help confirming genders
More help confirming genders 2
More help confirming genders 3
More help confirming genders 4
More help confirming genders 5
More help confirming genders 6
More help confirming genders 7
malachii

malachii

F, F, ?, F, M, ?, M

Cheers

Image 3 shows a little sphere at the base (to my eyes). Image 6 on the right hand side, I can see two hairs coming out. Again, to my eyes. Otherwise your findings match mine. Thanks!

Anybody else care to weigh in?

convex

convex

I see the preflower on 3 but can't determine sex yet - old eyes;)

I now see the hairs on 6 - a girl!

Cheers

jagle

jagle

i didnt loko at what you wrote down, hit the pictures first and guessed the same as you, id say your right but hold onto the guys anther week id say, see what happens

L

LUDACRIS.

Hi guys,

Thanks for the help a couple of days ago determining gender on a few plants with me. My remaining plants I believe are showing preflowers, and I could use your more experienced eyes to help confirm what I think.

Each picture represents one plant. For example jk1f means my "juicy kush, specimen 1, probably female". Hovering over the image thumbnails below shows the filename so you don't have to count images.

I've circled the sexy parts.

So far I have:

Image 1, Juicy Kush 1, Female
Image 2, Juicy Kush 2, Female
Image 3, Pot of Gold 1, Male
Image 4, Pot of Gold 2, Female
Image 5, White Widow 1, Male
Image 6, White Widow 2, Female
Image 7, White Widow 4, Male

Do you see the same? Thanks for the help! (sucks, but without exception, the males in the list above, are my strongest plants. Is this normal?)

1. looks fem but i see balls.
2. cant see any pistils yet.
3. male.
4. i see balls and is that pistils as its hard to see with the light.
5. male.
6. ? too early to see for me.
7. male.

LUDA.
(give them another few days and recheck).
:worried

malachii

malachii

1. looks fem but i see balls.
2. cant see any pistils yet.
3. male.
4. i see balls and is that pistils as its hard to see with the light.
5. male.
6. ? too early to see for me.
7. male.

LUDA.
(give them another few days and recheck).
:worried

I chopped all the males we've agreed on between yourself, myself, and other posters. I'll give the rest a few more days.

Thanks! Mal.

L

LUDACRIS.

I chopped all the males we've agreed on between yourself, myself, and other posters. I'll give the rest a few more days.

Thanks! Mal.

I need to read it again.

CHRIS.
(confused).
:)

L

LUDACRIS.

Thanks! Mal.

I just uploaded 10 pics of males and females in to my album so you can have a look in there until i work out how to link them all in one post rather than going through all 10 uploads again as i have many more saved to file.

LUDA.
(Please let me know if you can access them).

Thanks.

malachii

malachii

Luda, I can access e pics. Thanks, thank helps. I think we have isolated them correctly based on this. The males that were chopped were 95% chance male. There is one remaining female that I have doubts about regarding her orientation. I'll give her a few more days just in case.....

L

LUDACRIS.

Luda, I can access e pics. Thanks, thank helps. I think we have isolated them correctly based on this. The males that were chopped were 95% chance male. There is one remaining female that I have doubts about regarding her orientation. I'll give her a few more days just in case.....

Cool that sounds good as the male plants will always show signs of sex before the fems so i think you will be getting another girl to add to the club.
(good luck and keep us updated).

LUDA.
:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom