Mosca C99 BX...

• Thread starter altitudefarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I'm going to document my run of C99. I received two clones from a reliable source (thanks, TG! you know who you are). They are two different phenotypes, and I'll be running them both.

102_0063.JPG

This is the fastest-rooting clone I've ever produced. Four days from cutting, and she's loaded with roots. Some of the others are throwing a little, but this girl is off the chain. Hopefully these gals will be something special- I really enjoyed the sample buds that came with the clones. Peace

waayne

waayne

Wow man! 4 day's for root's is fast.....
gonna enjoy the show!:rasta2:

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Good stuff man, gonna be followin this till the end, always love watchin the cindy :rasta2:

Don't panic! Grow organic!

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

102_0064.JPG
This is pheno 2; according to my source(s), it's fruit punch. P1 being pineapple...

true grit

true grit

Dude fuck yeah! You will be stoked on these- onset is ridiculously fast....im finishin up round 2 right now in coco and its bigger and better than i thought, feed em right and they will glow with trichs like your RMD but smell like rotten fruit. Pullin at like 49-50 this run....ill make sure you get to try some of this round too!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
fruit punch, say no more im along for the ride.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Gritty, that's good to know! I knew these weren't schwag, but it's nice to hear you excited about running some more. I'm stoked to have her in my stable. Messing with mbp's and expanded square footage- that project started last week. We're full steam ahead. I want to put the best possible genetics in the best possible environment, and get those meds to the folks who need 'em! I love how fast the Cindy is- I have lots of 10-11 week bloomers, but I'm going to put together a pretty big run of fast bloomers (c99, RMD, DJ's Blueberry).
I am also SUPER stoked that the temps are coming down and i'm getting out of my last building. Not having a climate controlled environment really made it challenging to grow good buds. My harvests have suffered for sure the last couple months because of heat. I didn't have enough electric to run a big enough AC to keep the temps under control.
Welcome, Cannabis Cajun; ya know the only sign of intelligent life in Lansing is the one that says "Ann Arbor 56 miles"... LOL Go Blue!
KidTwist, nice to have you on board!

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

hey i gotta post this hear, i'm too new of a user so it won't let me pm people yet.

hahaha, thats good stuff to hear man. I live right in the Canton area a bit more north of dayton but i know ""wright"" where the airforce base is!! lol anyways i grew up in MI too right on the boarder by toledo. lol funny thing is all my relatives live in CO!! haha. My cousin is the vp of organic chemistry at BioTech solutions. dunno if you heard of them but it's in denver. anyways i Love all the gear your workin on right now man!! i just finished up some of the cindy and dj's blueberry and had very similiar results to what you said....i'll message you back soon i have a few questions bout how your runnin your mums too =P
Really good to here from ya broddah haha i'm about to go take that cindy for a ride right now lol( i'll snag a toke for ya) and pm you back in a hour or so with some finished, cured, pics and a smoke report!!! haha take it easy man it really does smell like fruit punch and baby poo!

hope i'm not sayin anything you don't want other people knowin. lol i'll post back ina bit

true grit

true grit

only thing ive found about these c99's is that no matter what- they love PM. This run is pm free, but even in a clean room off the bat it was a headache lol...but they are finishin strong!! Some friends had the same issues, so just keep an eye out... get em crankin and ya got this too look for

P1- fruit punch here at almost 6wks in coco this time....

DSCN1734
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Gritty, as Chicago once said, "You're the Inspiration" LMAO! I bombard the girls with bennies, and haven't seen a stitch of PM in a long time. An ounce of prevention... I know I'm running strains that brought it in, but I'm trying to create a hostile environment to PM. Looking forward to budding these girls out- like I said, the samples were verrrrrrrry nice...

Ohioplaya... er, farmer, you're crackin me up. Good to meet ya!!

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
Cindy is a beautiful girl...cant wait to see her in your hands.

Btw , what breeder are they from?

I run with Joey Weeds C-99 and am happy with her, just curious is to what stock yours are from?

Stoned Drinker

Stoned Drinker

Good luck with the grow altitudefarmer, I've never smoked the C99 myself yet but all I hear about this strain is how much of a nice smoke she is :rauch08:
I'll be keeping my eye on this grow, :nod

R

RMCG

I think these are Mosca's right TG?

Altitude - You and your patients are going to LOVE it.

In for the ride!

F

FreshSteppin

nice I have some wally cindys and they absolutly love pm aswell.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Thanks for the fair warning, guys. I'll be sure to keep a hawkeye on them.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
wow grit looking at that pic it looks just like my cindy, its like i took it. yeah its a funny thing all these breeders that work with cindy not one of them could take the time to work on the PM issue? its crazy how bad it gets it. it took me a long ass time to get rid of it and many cuts. i kept keeping the ones that didn't show symptoms. now my whole room is pm free.

I think the Vic highs killer queen would be a good starting point to get some PM resistance into this plant. the airborne g13 cut dosent get PM.

Top Bottom