Mosca C99 BX...

• Thread starter altitudefarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

What up yall. Well the smoke report went good...a little to good hahaha. i discovered that my phone is to shitty to even take semi quality pics but 'ma snag my dads camera and put some pics up damit. The cindy once properly cured is honestly one of my favourite all time smokes, i had the joeyweed c99 too fyi. I think it doesn't grow nearly as bushy as the mosca and other c99's i've seen.

anyways.

Altitude- was woundering how many Solid moms you got now, i know your runnin a hell of alotta gear right now. and also what you runnin um in and what nutes you throwin on these cindy's. and watts?
Currently i'm runnin a 5x8x8 pure organic with 2kw hps .5kw Mh. i use all local poo with the guano and castings, throw in some iguana juice here and there. in 7 gallons pots. Also what are you expecting the yields to be. When i ran cindy a little while back i was kinda dissappointed with the weight.

Grit- Did you top all your cindy's in that garden? lol my main colas where that size when i was finishing them up. Also was woundering why everyone seems to be runnin the cindys in the coco, maybe thats where i went wrong? they didn't seem that thirsty when i ran um. hhmm. Gear? setup?

take it easy yall, i'll burn a fat one for you :stonedsmilie::tongue0011:

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I'll be flowering cindy clones in mpbs with 1000w vert systems, as soon as the clones get a couple weeks to veg well. My organic grow will have overhead 1000w HPS air-cooled lighting. I plan to run 6000w in the organic flowering room. Switching over to all smart pots for the organic bloom. My organic fert regimen consists of super soil (similar to Subcool's) and if they're acting like they need a boost, I use Age Old Organics to supplement them. I also use molasses, Great White, and humic/fulvic supplements. I sometimes make a tea out of the Age Old Dry Fruit mix- it's a 2-10-20 with 1% calcium. I especially like that mix for nitrogen-sensitive strains, like Medic's Rocket Gal.
OF, I'll update my AltitudeFarming thread with pics of current mothers and seed runs, as soon as I get moved into the new spot.

O

ozzymoomoo

Wow Grit, nice job
Im about to start my Cindy off and i hope to achieve what you have
I was wondering if anyone new anything about Joey Weed's C99?
Thanks

true grit

true grit

Alt- just cropped the cindy, most def dig the pina more for sure. Both yielded similar- triched out!!!

Grit- Did you top all your cindy's in that garden? lol my main colas where that size when i was finishing them up. Also was woundering why everyone seems to be runnin the cindys in the coco, maybe thats where i went wrong? they didn't seem that thirsty when i ran um. hhmm. Gear? setup?

take it easy yall, i'll burn a fat one for you :stonedsmilie::tongue0011:

Yeah i topped at the 5-6th node, try to do that with all but am messin round with toppin round 8-9 and tie'ing down from there for scrog. As for coco, just happened to switch em up from soil. Diggin it so far! As for thirsty- not sure- both phenos drink it up like crazy...

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Nice, Gritty! Clones are coming around; took them a bit to kick it in gear- mama was overfed when I took the clones, so they have taken foreverrrrrrrr it seems, to root. But they are starting to take off, esp the ones in hydro. Those will eventually hit a rwdc system, to see what they can do. Mama is getting big, too. Will update with pics soon. Nice to know they're both good cuts- i sure loved the first run.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Last pic before bloom

This is the same plant from the pic on post #5 of this thread. It's been about 30 days since that pic. She's in an 18gal pot with super soil. I think she'll be a beast after a couple weeks in bloom. 42" tall; 45" wide.

102_01531.JPG

P2, Gritty!

420king-MASSES

lookin good with those cindys altitude my dude 420 subscribed dawg oh wich one is whereing the glass slipper how good those beauts smell come on man dish i want the gossip on her is she stable worthy

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Well, when I got the original clones, they were of 2 specific phenos selected (from a pack from Mosca) by the man we call True Grit. P1- pineapple, P2- fruit punch. I also got a nug of each pheno to try, and I was very happy. If I get results like that, I'd say definitely stable-worthy, especially if she yields like the rumors have it...lol If this girl doesn't give me at least 10 oz, I'll be disappointed. She's a beast, for an indoor plant in an 18 gallon pot. I'll have her in 12/12 in a couple days.

420king-MASSES

keep us posted that fruit punch pheno sounds delicious hey gritty these are yours good job brotha

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Joey's C-99

Wow Grit, nice job
Im about to start my Cindy off and i hope to achieve what you have
I was wondering if anyone new anything about Joey Weed's C99?
Thanks
ozzy, Hey, Joey's C-99 is some of the best C-99 you can buy! Its an f2..grows real nice! I have some in my seed stash! Enjoy! Welcome to the Farm! monkey5

true grit

true grit

Well, when I got the original clones, they were of 2 specific phenos selected (from a pack from Mosca) by the man we call True Grit. P1- pineapple, P2- fruit punch. I also got a nug of each pheno to try, and I was very happy. If I get results like that, I'd say definitely stable-worthy, especially if she yields like the rumors have it...lol If this girl doesn't give me at least 10 oz, I'll be disappointed. She's a beast, for an indoor plant in an 18 gallon pot. I'll have her in 12/12 in a couple days.

Hell yeah, if shes kills it i don't forsee an issue there. In 5g coco this time she ranged from 2.5oz-6oz per... and she could most def do more. Ditch the lower half the plant unless ya want some mad hash after. I find that if you just keep the upper half of chunk they turn into golf balls. Think i may have labeled backwards- P1 is fruit punch and p2 is pina (pina is keeper)....youll be able to smell it out real quick tho. lol. Hopefully you get some good meds for your patients! And she is quick- was ready at around 49-50 this time....

keep us posted that fruit punch pheno sounds delicious hey gritty these are yours good job brotha

Yeah fruit punch takes a hot minute to bring out any smells, but the pina is killer. thanks bro, hopefully these drop plenty of good meds for Alt and his patients!!

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
hey true grit do you know if it was the f1's or the Bx (i think) from mosca...? thanks

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Thanks for the beta, Gritty! Good to know they may have been labeled backwards; because that big girl is P2, if she's the keeper, I'm pretty stoked. It will be extremely easy to tell though, by the time she's done. The samples were totally different-smelling, but both packed a nice punch. The clones I put in a hydro system are straight blowing up.
Peace

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

102_0186.JPG

Mosca's C99 Bx, Gritty pheno #2
First day of bloom.
56" tall; 46" wide
I expect great things from her. :)

420king-MASSES

102_0186.JPG

Mosca's C99 Bx, Gritty pheno #2
First day of bloom.
56" tall; 46" wide
I expect great things from her. :)

I WOULD TO SHES A FUCKIN FRANKENSKUNK MONSTER MY DUDE //ARE YOU GIVING HER A LIGHT TO HERSELF OR ARE YOU SLOWLY CONVERGING TO VERT LIGHTING THAT PLANT IS HUGE MY DUDE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BROTHER:banana::rasta:

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
looking real good in here. like gritty suggected i found she yeilded way better when i cut all the lower stuff off. any thin lower branches and stuff like that.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Day 19 from flip

This girl is really starting to kick out the buds, and starting to frost up quite well, also. Here's a couple shots of the bud sites; This big girl is over 5' tall and around 6' across. She's in a 20-gallon pot, with organic amendments; I'm supplementing with some AgeOld Organics. I'll probably add a bloom-booster in the form of bat guano, to get the numbers up a little. Sorry about the color.

102_0282.JPG

102_0284.JPG

The other side

Top Bottom