Mosca C99 BX...

• Thread starter altitudefarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Hell yea Alt!! I like this thread alot!! killin it bro!!

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Day 21

This marks 3 weeks since I flipped the lights.
This big girl is really starting to frost up; will take closeups as soon as I get a chance. I was pressed for time this morning, so I just snapped a couple quick pics as the lights went off. I am really impressed with her so far. Looking like she's going to yield well.

102_0300.JPG

102_0294.JPG

S

SkunkyBuds

Really nice jungle you got there AF.

Those BX look killer.

Good luck on a monster yeild of pineapple goodness.

SkunkyBuds

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Hoping for at least an ounce out of this girl...LOL. She is nothing but forming colas... resin production cranking right along, too.

102_0416.JPG

102_0414.JPG

E

easypleasie

Nice bush! At least 2 ounces lol I hope you get a pound out of her!

If she's anything like mine, she's gonna need a lot of support here soon.

Do you have any pics of your girls in hydro? I'm about to take cuts for a small hydro test run.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I don't have any currently, but I will shortly. On that support tip, you ain't lying! I already have the skinny red bamboo 4' stakes holding her up, but I'm going to either cage her or get some 6-8' stakes... Too many branches for strings...

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
damm man i say an ounce looks about right....of hash! nice huge bush bro good job

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I don't think I can fit the whole thing in my camera frame unless I stand back about 18 ft. I'll try to get whole plant pics posted in the morning. About to watch the MMA fights then head to the Farm...

S

Spliff-killa

Hey Altitude, gotta a question. I'm kinda new and always learning, but my question is; What made you chose the c99 bx vs c99 f1? I'm sure this has prob been gone over before, but screw it I'll ask anyways. I am planning on getting some c99, but which one is the problem. Any personal info would help alot. Thanx

Looks tasty!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
bj penn is an animal! and fucking machida won that fight even rampage said it

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Looking great altitudefarmer! It's gonna get frosty up there real quick... :cool

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

What made you chose the c99 bx vs c99 f1?
Looks tasty!

Hoping it'll be a nice yield of some great medicine- thanks bro.
I didn't choose the beans or the pheno on this cut- It was gifted to me by a fellow farmer who chose 2 phenos- fruit punch and pineapple. This is my first time flowering her. Pretty excited about the progress so far, though. Thanks!

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

bj penn is an animal! and fucking machida won that fight even rampage said it

Matt Hughes used to be the MAN. Not any more.
Looking forward to the re-match between Rampage and Machida! watched the dvr of the lesner beat-down, too. Again. Cain straight picked him apart and beat him up. Good stuff.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah bro i cant wait to see corwin come back. my bros friend is his trainer he lives out in col. and yeah cain was a beast, i knew bj would trash this dude i only got one taker on the bets peeps were scared to death

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

buds

They're now starting to be worthy of being called "buds"

102 0438
102 0442
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sweet buds... I was lucky to be gifted a few of these beans from a fellow farmer and look forward to popping them. Anyways, just curious if you're taking these shots under a green light... :wondering

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

LOL no, I won't trust a green light... the lights are off from 10am - 10:30pm; I took these just after the lights went out. I figured 2 mins of random flash won't hurt; they'll still get more than 12 hours of uninterrupted darkness.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Ahhh... I've been taking bud shots up to 10 min after lights out since I started a year and a half ago... No issues with nanners on solid females. Sunlight Preset White Balance and Camera Flash FTW!!! :rock

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Looks good mang. C99 has come in and out of my garden a couple of times now over the years. Great plant. Altitude and TG how does this one nug up? I always thought she looked like a beast but had semi airy buds. Huge plant might get 3 zips off of. Anywho yours is a monster. Killer man.

Top Bottom