• Thread starter Moshmen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

What I can think of.

Wind and changing wind speed .People used say that plants can tell you when a storm is coming by the twisting and flipping of leaves so they can catch water. From my understanding it's caused by wind.

Drastic changes in environmental parameters. Temperature or humidity swings. Very commly seen after lights out. Also adds to plants stress.

To much nutrients.

Ph but this is almost always a byproduct of over feeding and not phing the feed.

Have you tried a mg foliar spray? I absolutely hate foliar spraying but if it mg that would be a quick way to tell.

Just some thoughts for ya

Moshmen

Moshmen

What I can think of.

Wind and changing wind speed .People used say that plants can tell you when a storm is coming by the twisting and flipping of leaves so they can catch water. From my understanding it's caused by wind.

Drastic changes in environmental parameters. Temperature or humidity swings. Very commly seen after lights out. Also adds to plants stress.

To much nutrients.

Ph but this is almost always a byproduct of over feeding and not phing the feed.

Have you tried a mg foliar spray? I absolutely hate foliar spraying but if it mg that would be a quick way to tell.

Just some thoughts for ya

Kool much appreciated I tried foliar feeding mg once, but I did it with lights on and burnt leaves. So I’m very hesitant! But I’ll go spray one now while light out

Moshmen

Moshmen

Today I have more plants with twisting leaves ! They do show some signs of mg deficiency so aqua man I foliar fed a couple ! Not all because I tend to ruin shit when I foliar feed for some reason , we will see what happens it’s not that bad so not worried yet but want to understand why? Lol

EE47AEC0 C255 4052 AF47 9A93C468C86C
9CC4938A 0A88 4C4F BE19 F89AC50847F2
9C309819 A67A 4471 897F 85C1099C4F07
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Today I have more plants with twisting leaves ! They do show some signs of mg deficiency so aqua man I foliar fed a couple ! Not all because I tend to ruin shit when I foliar feed for some reason , we will see what happens it’s not that bad so not worried yet but want to understand why? Lol
I also hate foliars and think most of the time they do more harm than good. I can't say for certain what causing it just putting my thoughts out there for you and others to look at.

Moshmen

Moshmen

I also hate foliars and think most of the time they do more harm than good. I can't say for certain what causing it just putting my thoughts out there for you and others to look at.
So far no burn I lightly misted the under carriage . Nothing in the canopy so I hit em then again before bed .

basscaptain

basscaptain

What I can think of.

Wind and changing wind speed .People used say that plants can tell you when a storm is coming by the twisting and flipping of leaves so they can catch water

Drastic changes in environmental parameters. Temperature or humidity swings.

there maybe a little more but I think your on the right path.....

basscaptain

basscaptain

it's the storm coming though.............

Moshmen

Moshmen

Mg seems help next watering I guess they will get fed! Mg only though I will continue to mist until then and we will see.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Humidity has been a little high and I need a new dehumidifier! I’m look for one today, all the way up to 70% wow gotta fix that for sure ! We are buddin! I’m sure me spraying is adding to the rh
It’s usually or a problem here as I run the ac everyday , but it’s been cold here and had to turn it off a few days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom