• Thread starter Moshmen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Nets can also be a fine
Moved another plant to a less acceptable environment! Hate it but I got like 3x to many plants kickin! Lmao and more coming! Hope some finish in 4-5 weeks ! Remember there autos in small 2 gal pots so they won’t be trees . I had thought I might try a net? But I like to handle them way to much ! Lmao almost a fetish , I tell my self it’s self therapy and self medication!
Nets can also be a fine fetish! I'm just saying stay open to the idea.... 🤣 😆 🤣

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Better mind your PH!
I deleted what I said because mosh doesn't wanna pH; but that's exactly what I said it was too

I don't wanna set pH either, but that's what happens when I don't set it properly (that's how I recognized it), mosh you gotta do what you gotta do brah! To hell with pH! And now I'm going to go nominate you right now to win some kind of a light!

Moshmen

Moshmen

Looks like a bit of twisting going on..thus the comment..
Really you think ph is causing twisting ? Rennet this is water only everything is in the soil I do ck ph just not religious! Last time average About 6.4 and 1300 ppm that’s run off slurry was 6.28 .
Right now I’m thinkin to much worm casting and bone meal maybe even a little less blood meal . Almost everything I add contains calcium of some form , so After burning the last batch I thru in some extra dolimite which I prolly didn’t need either? My mixture is just to strong for these auto lightweight plants !
Thanx for chiming in buzz I’ll check this out again just because I got like a fetish with these plants! Lmao

Moshmen

Moshmen

I deleted what I said because mosh doesn't wanna pH; but that's exactly what I said it was too

I don't wanna set pH either, but that's what happens when I don't set it properly (that's how I recognized it), mosh you gotta do what you gotta do brah! To hell with pH! And now I'm going to go nominate you right now to win some kind of a light!
Never do that! Hell nothing works for everyone and I am willing to develop what works for me ! I think it’s really giving up the big nute companys mixture that’s helped me the most!

I’ll take all opinions I read all ur stuff it’s sll good I can dish it out and I can take it! Lmao

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Never do that! Hell nothing works for everyone and I am willing to develop what works for me ! I think it’s really giving up the big nute companys mixture that’s helped me the most!

I’ll take all opinions I read all ur stuff it’s sll good I can dish it out and I can take it! Lmao
Because you said you were going to sleep well 😴 , so I figured I'd mention it in the morning!?

Moshmen

Moshmen

In the flower stretch for most ! Getting crowded! Gonna tie em up this week end never done it ? Most I’ve ever had in that tent is 3 ands I got 6 now and 6 others in unfavorable conditions .
Maybe throw a couple outside? Gets pretty cold at nite rite now like 45 f ! Gotta do something ! Lmao

25787E37 4E65 45BE BEB8 D174A685EF7A
Moshmen

Moshmen

Easily adding an inch a day but leaves starting to twist bad as they enter full flower so we will just see how bad it will get ? I’m expecting them to burn! To some degree and I’m water only

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

In the flower stretch for most ! Getting crowded! Gonna tie em up this week end never done it ? Most I’ve ever had in that tent is 3 ands I got 6 now and 6 others in unfavorable conditions .
Maybe throw a couple outside? Gets pretty cold at nite rite now like 45 f ! Gotta do something ! Lmao
need a haircut ,but look good on this end,just my opinion,but the very best time for tieing them bitch down is in the rain,no shit leave um in the rain for about 20 30 minutes stem get real plyable can damn near bend um in half,once they dry your training is done,no splits either,try one next time it rains,see what im talking about

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Easily adding an inch a day but leaves starting to twist bad as they enter full flower so we will just see how bad it will get ? I’m expecting them to burn! To some degree and I’m water only
Still time to stop that thin and twisted new growth (you know how) Leave the darkside, join us 👥

Moshmen

Moshmen

Still time to stop that thin and twisted new growth (you know how) Leave the darkside, join us 👥
If your suggesting ph I tried on the last run same shit , twisted tips
This run I have 8 plants 3 out of the 8 are twisting, does seems to be the taller faster growing plants

Moshmen

Moshmen

These 2 are under same conditions same strain . When I water I’ll ck everything I’m willing to bet ph is ok but ppm is high question is what causin it? Has to some I put in the soil.
Is it possible I don’t have enuff cal? Or mag? To support the fast growth?
If anything I feel like there would be to much calcium if thT were possible .
I know I need more light! If I lower what I got they start to burn so better to high than crispy leaves

961EF4CD BA8B 4E92 94F1 4A0BA2A018C2
186CCEC0 8EAC 40BC A67E 0953A22C6BEB
Moshmen

Moshmen

Also looks like more plants are starting to twist as they enter flower! Wtf? It’s only on top and gets worse the further into flower ? We will see later today when lights come back on expecting another huge growth day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom