• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

$35 max here
hell ocean forest is 27 bucks for a 1.75 bag,all kind of great deals on the whole kellog line,i wasnt impressed with the stuff at all ,but to be fair only used the garden mix soil,but it was pretty damn lite,potting soil would be lighter i imagine,was good stuff in veg though,when i went putting on fruit it petered out pretty quick and oi wound up using most of my KNF product i made,now needing more and it was so hot last year my comfrey didnt even come up,thats why i had to but the bottle nutes here on this medicine grow,themm damn nutes have sky rocketed to,next batch be jacks it last a good long time hahahah

basscaptain

basscaptain

hell ocean forest is 27 bucks for a 1.75 bag,all kind of great deals on the whole kellog line,i wasnt impressed with the stuff at all ,but to be fair only used the garden mix soil,but it was pretty damn lite,potting soil would be lighter i imagine,was good stuff in veg though,when i went putting on fruit it petered out pretty quick and oi wound up using most of my KNF product i made,now needing more and it was so hot last year my comfrey didnt even come up,thats why i had to but the bottle nutes here on this medicine grow,themm damn nutes have sky rocketed to,next batch be jacks it last a good long time hahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I hear so many different prices from around the country and Canada I’m just gonna drive up there tomorrow and ck it out . Lol I’m cheap soooo ya
even for 38 bucks i can buy a bail of peat,small bag of lime and make my own hahah 20 bucks peat,dolmite lime about 7 or 8 bucks,bail comes out to 6 cuft.
not only that but my potatos like soil ph around 5.5 the peat moss is already there,using peat moss is how i drop my sol ph when it gets around 6.8,i use 6.5 for veggies and herb

basscaptain

basscaptain

all my outside plants are in it 4 bags.....
ThcBomb when I went to the 27 gal tota got a bag it...

I'll use it and all the FF this yr... I'm getting 5 bags tomorrow

JH outside got 1 bag
thc M outside got half a bag......

It's good to run Trust Me.....😘

Moshmen

Moshmen

even for 38 bucks i can buy a bail of peat,small bag of lime and make my own hahah 20 bucks peat,dolmite lime about 7 or 8 bucks,bail comes out to 6 cuft
Always make our own fir our other plants/ flowers but I just don’t seem to be getting it right fir cannabis so thought I’d try something different

Moshmen

Moshmen

JH outside got 1 bag

I’ll ck it out , that’s right across the street from me

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

JH outside got 1 bag

i use a bag and half per tote,i might get a bag and do a texture test on it before i go all out and buy 30 bags ,if the texture is righ and ph ,npk is good,i will roll with that,it got the right price on it

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Always make our own fir our other plants/ flowers but I just don’t seem to be getting it right fir cannabis so thought I’d try something different
no doubtr it work for you bro,just honest and take no offense but i think only over water is a problem,you getting better ,i was same way when i moved closer to the gulf,came from east texas and all difrent ball game,closer to gulf had not only drier air but salty air to deal with had to revamp my whole game and im talking changing complacent manners of 30 years ,i could not get watering down for shit here,finally sitting out watching them in the heat every day noticed ,right before they need feed the damn leaves would point straight to the sky,next day as soon as sun got hot,they be wax looking plants,so started using the point for a judge of watering,and hadnt over waterd since,just my observation though,dont mean it right,i was just looking at some moisture meter on amazon when i was checking out the ph meter,them cheap ass bastards hell no,you aint gonna get a moisture meter for 9 bucks that gonna be acurite hahah,but 1 of the single probe one might help,im considering one for mama,never know when i might wind back up on my back you dig

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

jimster does damn good with the pro mix and balanced nutes and compost ,it all in over watering that becomes issues,but hell pro mix is peat moss so same game if you dig

Moshmen

Moshmen

jimster does damn good with the pro mix and balanced nutes and compost ,it all in over watering that becomes issues,but hell pro mix is peat moss so same game if you dig
I dig and I’ve seen @Jimster’s results!😍

I have most amendments available, bone meal, bloodmeal, worm casting, lime, etc , etc if ya have a good recipe I’d try it! Mine hasn’t worked yet,
Add to that I’m runnin autoflowers so ?

Moshmen

Moshmen

no doubtr it work for you bro,just honest and take no offense but i think only over water is a problem,you getting better ,i was same way when i moved closer to the gulf,came from east texas and all difrent ball game,closer to gulf had not only drier air but salty air to deal with had to revamp my whole game and im talking changing complacent manners of 30 years ,i could not get watering down for shit here,finally sitting out watching them in the heat every day noticed ,right before they need feed the damn leaves would point straight to the sky,next day as soon as sun got hot,they be wax looking plants,so started using the point for a judge of watering,and hadnt over waterd since,just my observation though,dont mean it right,i was just looking at some moisture meter on amazon when i was checking out the ph meter,them cheap ass bastards hell no,you aint gonna get a moisture meter for 9 bucks that gonna be acurite hahah,but 1 of the single probe one might help,im considering one for mama,never know when i might wind back up on my back you dig
They Re definitely overwatered I locked a couple up in flower and you guys helped me figure out that you should at least ck the ph thing ! So the last couple waters have been frikken baths , and I hurried them a little, of a lot add on top of that they fried so fast I lost a lot of transpiration (I think) so they used even less water

Only way you look at it it all human error for sure soil and water combo no bueno

basscaptain

basscaptain

i use a bag and half per tote,i might get a bag and do a texture test on it before i go all out and buy 30 bags ,if the texture is righ and ph ,npk is good,i will roll with that,it got the right price on it
I got 2 bags when I was talking to the manger...... some how soil came up.... I still have all that FF........ but he had to bags that had holes in them and most the time they don't give you a deal but he gave them to me for 3 $$$

I have been using it every since....... i'm like 6-7 bags all ready...... when the ff is gone it will be what I use now......

basscaptain

basscaptain

sweet tooth in flower is in it and just it....... when it went into the 5 f pot thats all I used....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom