Mosh wants to learn to grow !

• Thread starter Moshmen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I have Home Depot’s and Lowe’s every 5 miles here but not one has it! Wtf I did ask if they would get some and the garden manager said they would but I’m not holdin My breath,
it might just be a thing in the south,none of the stores around here carry it,last time i used it got off ebay and the bail was busted and taped up when i got it

Moshmen

Moshmen

Prolly why we don’t have much here, although canadian peat moss is all over the place, lol
I’m gonna order one and have it shipped to a Home Depot (thanx @basscaptain)it’s yhe most cost effective way and we will see what I get? Lol

Moshmen

Moshmen

Thanx, just frustrating sometimes I just got to the point I was chopping about every two weeks or so and now I’m gonna have break in the action, and I know I caused it! That’s the shitty part, but hey on the Positive side they are still alive, I still have decent health, wife , kids, dogs all good! and business is good! Lol
See oldskool all that positivity rubs off! Thanks

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Thanx, just frustrating sometimes I just got to the point I was chopping about every two weeks or so and now I’m gonna have break in the action, and I know I caused it! That’s the shitty part, but hey on the Positive side they are still alive, I still have decent health, wife , kids, dogs all good! and business is good! Lol
always two sides of a coin bro,why not make one happy,lol

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Not much changed here, after we limp these through gonna pitch this soil over to the house plant pile! Lol just thru 4-seeds in solos and will try again I did get my new ph gear so we will see
4 legged, potheads...
sorry bout the ruff week.

that all under sponsor!!! [pets wood... "good boy... down!], or started under previous rays? pretty amazing, for such- INEXPENSIVE, WATTAGE! snaps to marz!!! and i hate that EVERYONE in ur room, has done purps. i c SOME, but it's so minimal, I'm not counting it. super cool!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

need a tissue? old sock?

it's mr skol. u dunno where that positivity has been. here, just wipe it on that afrodog.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

boy better quit hahahaha,my wife gets with her buddies and grows a sack hahahah she has fun though ,i let her cut up in public hahahah,do believe im gonna go roll one and try to smoke my first since my surgery,might get some damn sleep tonight
oh man. hope everything went ok. 10 fingers, 9-10 toes n 3 legs, still? uh oh... want the other sock?
how long u figure to recover? man, I'm sorry. hope it's a positive thing. I'll put u on THE LIST.

Moshmen

Moshmen

I'm still wondering what the problem is. someone brought food to a buffet... estrogen? eat up, my friend. if u need any help... I'm off, tomorrow.
Great way to look at it! And ya know if I did want help you’d have to get on a plane!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom