Mosh wants to learn to grow !

• Thread starter Moshmen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshmen

Moshmen

I found a hlg 600 knock off for 399 almost hit buy it now but decided to wait! Think I’m gonna go with this for now ? Or last option I got s cob light I could buy from a guy down the road it’s dimmable and runs about 240 watts plus the cob and uv but it’s used ? Lol can’t decide

32DEA99A B72E 48A2 93D2 0D70852ABFA7
CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
I also have a northern lites auto that’s got a little bit of leave twisting going on with new growth ? I don’t know if ya can see the pics ?

I Am also growing an auto northern lights! Ill post pics tonight after work to compare! Keep it going mosh! i seem to have lost track of this post, im back now. :D
Last time i saw these they were tiny, so good moves! cant wait to see the flowering!!

Moshmen

Moshmen

I Am also growing an auto northern lights! Ill post pics tonight after work to compare! Keep it going mosh! i seem to have lost track of this post, im back now. :D
Last time i saw these they were tiny, so good moves! cant wait to see the flowering!!
ThAnx

Moshmen

Moshmen

Rest of the garden responded well !

How ever it’s gotta be gettin close to finding out if my soil is good this run ? I think it still might be to hot for the entire cycle . As they get closer to flower I see the the leaves twisting and some spotting so minor changes to the next mix.
Oh run off is around 1300-1450 ppm and 6.2
I was kinda hoping for lower ppm by now and high ph

7175DFEE A278 4786 BF2C E83791CA72E9
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Rest of the garden responded well !

How ever it’s gotta be gettin close to finding out if my soil is good this run ? I think it still might be to hot for the entire cycle . As they get closer to flower I see the the leaves twisting and some spotting so minor changes to the next mix.
Oh run off is around 1300-1450 ppm and 6.2
I was kinda hoping for lower ppm by now and high ph

Maybe back off the ppm’s some. That is very high to me. And it could cause the symptoms you are seeing.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I was thinkin 1100 or so ? Is where I’d like to be right now

The soil runoff starts out high like that sometimes but once it is tapered off and i am fertilizing i wont want it much higher than 1.6ec. Thats 800ppm. And that gets tapered down right after peak flowering slows down.

They use way less nutrients than we usually think. And i have found that the closer we keep them at their sweet spot and have little waste building up in the soil the more potent the flowers are.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

To much nitro in the soil and maybe phos ? And not enuff dolimite ? I think I’ll adjust !
Never worried to much about these things outside in the field!

Things are different in a container under artificial lights.

And you likely have plenty of calcium. It is being blocked by the high salt content of the medium.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Where would the salt come from? I am lightly feeding epsom

You arent feeding?

If thats so. (Im sorry i am on too many threads lately and getting confused) then it may be time to start a light feed.

I really need to read back and review i think.

Moshmen

Moshmen

You arent feeding?

If thats so. (Im sorry i am on too many threads lately and getting confused) then it may be time to start a light feed.

I really need to read back and review i think.
No worries I know you get around ! And we appreciate it! These are autos in amended soil no chemical ferts. All bone meal blood meal castings etc I did add a little xtra cal and mag b cause of the fast growing much like we used to do with our flowers so I haven’t added anything except water, yet I expect to at some point ? But I may still have it still to rich ? We will just keep on keepin on !

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

No worries I know you get around ! And we appreciate it! These are autos in amended soil no chemical ferts. All bone meal blood meal castings etc I did add a little xtra cal and mag b cause of the fast growing much like we used to do with our flowers so I haven’t added anything except water, yet I expect to at some point ? But I may still have it still to rich ? We will just keep on keepin on !

I dont know too much about mixing complete soil. I have wanted to try a water only maybe topdress once kind of grow but have not yet.

I do know that it is a trial and error process.

Hopefully the live organic growers will chime in.

Moshmen

Moshmen

So basically the photo period that needed a little pick me up , I gave a 4/3/4 mixture . And burnt wtf?

3CB35765 904D 4E90 93A3 434CE1C239EE
25523388 24C9 4285 B7D9 999759CF9ABE
Moshmen

Moshmen

Or does any one feel it is a cal or mag deficiency? No mites ! I then reused the jug with straight rain water and wham that plant burnt? Wtf !

9B0A2DAC 15D4 450A 8A52 002F96842BDE
4C2DE67B 25CB 4940 AB87 2ED83AC73939
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom