Mosh wants to learn to grow !

• Thread starter Moshmen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshmen

Moshmen

Last one, Dutch passion seeds - think different strain- I heard good things from other auto growers about Dutch passion so first thing I bought! That was 8 months ago. First batch I killed prolly let’s be honest, second batch no germ I complained they sent replacements , got em to run this time but man they are finicky

0E95FA9E 0057 43F2 951B 25ACFD023B64
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

17yrs... of luck?!!!! sigh...
I'm going to hijack, just for a moment.
i have missed hangin with u, mosh. just wanted to pop my head in.
I'm sooo glad to hear business is as it should be... for your roadies, as well.
7mo... in promix and your claiming nondenominational and suddenly your 17th-ish year of smoking your own bud... is luck. i would beat u, if i could reach u.
love seeing your plants. thay look fantastic and your bicbud looks better than clinic larf.
I'm going to report those daisies/whatever, for being off topic.
great to stalk u.
i don't come by these days cause the tangents n etc. r worse, is all, or I'd b here, every day.
thanks so much, for showin up n the infirmary, yesterday.

peace out ma brutha!

Moshmen

Moshmen

17yrs... of luck?!!!! sigh...
I'm going to hijack, just for a moment.
i have missed hangin with u, mosh. just wanted to pop my head in.
I'm sooo glad to hear business is as it should be... for your roadies, as well.
7mo... in promix and your claiming nondenominational and suddenly your 17th-ish year of smoking your own bud... is luck. i would beat u, if i could reach u.
love seeing your plants. thay look fantastic and your bicbud looks better than clinic larf.
I'm going to report those daisies/whatever, for being off topic.
great to stalk u.
i don't come by these days cause the tangents n etc. r worse, is all, or I'd b here, every day.
thanks so much, for showin up n the infirmary, yesterday.

peace out ma brutha!
Welcome anytime ! Glad to see ya back writing

Moshmen

Moshmen

@growsince79 its genetics like this is the reason to just say no! Lmao fortunately it doesn’t happen to me a lot but after almost 110 days she revegged ! And I’m not set up to run a total dark period yet. I got a 2x2x4 tent I could stuff it in but no air flow, I’d have to cut 6” off just to get her in there then no room for lights so out the door she goes, it’s still painful but gettin easier

DB92CAE6 1769 4B0F 8F60 4C146D30B9BB
27DF2170 7613 4007 9463 3BCA61A16BB2
Moshmen

Moshmen

Alrighty went up to about 1-1.2 ec on a couple of the preflower ladies look at the difference, lady on the right was still around .8 ladies on the left up over 1. I know I was underfeeding most of the time but I guess I really didn’t know it was that bad , thanx @MIMedGrower for nudgin me to feed more gonna ease into it but now it’s not so scary ! Lol I’ve burnt my share of ladies . Lmao

DCE732AF A016 4F64 BA3E C6218B465D14
Moshmen

Moshmen

Also thru about a 1 gram of Epsom per gallon for couple of the flowering ladies that still have a few weeks , I did this after the lengthy discussion over at aquabags place! These autos are low on flavor anyways , and I definitely had the wrong mindset on sulfer. So we gonna give her a shot !

9CA1FC5E 5EB3 4850 9AF2 47CA12EA62FA
ED72DF5E 850A 4EAB BB72 3358CF857CB9
Moshmen

Moshmen

We upped the ec of The last lady as well, she’s a heavy feeder run off was 1.3 and ph6.6 seems like she still wants something else? More nitro for a week ?

Moshmen

Moshmen

Got everything goin well an then..... I missed 1 watering! Girls been dry fir 2 days at least. What a dumb ass, they perked back up but man are they yellow I guess we will see !

8A95E2A9 4A79 4464 8121 E9C41C077A96
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Got everything goin well an then..... I missed 1 watering! Girls been dry fir 2 days at least. What a dumb ass, they perked back up but man are they yellow I guess we will see !
They look good man 👍 They will be fine. Just don't go over feeding em at this point trying get them to green back up.

Last edited:
Moshmen

Moshmen

They look good man 👍 They will be fine. Just don't go over feeding em at this point trying get them to green back up.

I hit most of them with rain water with .2 ec of calmag , a gram of Epsom and .8 pbp grow , yeah they gonna be ok but I’m finally slowing on the experiments and tryin to be consistent at least on some plants, my results have been steadily improving, just pissed me off, I stressed em and slowed em up a few days ,

No more pbp for this gal though

25B17EB3 1734 40D6 9C30 BB556994CD6C
BBFFAD1F FFE2 4A6B 832D C63A5BE746D6
Moshmen

Moshmen

I’m usually not a big edible fan, as most of the time they don’t affect me, last time I visited a dispensary I overpaid for 100 mg bar and ate the whole thing and notta ! But these right here...well they may make me rethink learning the edible trade as well. I usually don’t like commercial stuff, but the price was rite. Glad I bought em. Course it was on the black market

67D70166 9BD3 4717 BFCA 889AA8050C4D
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom