Mosh wants to learn to grow !

• Thread starter Moshmen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshmen

Moshmen

They are comin back already I need a nitro supplement? I really like the ease of pbpg but I’m like in the idea of control of a 3 part
So fir now I’m lookin fir a nitro supplement any ideas

Also last 2 pics a white widow, I use rainwater stArts at 18 ppm and 7.3ish
I use 3 ml of calmag every feed/water and added 8 ml of pbpg , and 1/2 mo ph up to 6.3-6.6 see the crispy leaves what is this ? Happened overnite ?

A573508E 90B6 4FA7 82F8 BEDC6DDEFDA8
28DCDF47 E5F4 4CEA 8BDD 8E4604624C86
86BC7298 03D2 4A08 96C3 C69D8B20F5D6
83E1DB7A 4B09 4A12 A2EA B13118F27353
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

They are comin back already I need a nitro supplement? I really like the ease of pbpg but I’m like in the idea of control of a 3 part
So fir now I’m lookin fir a nitro supplement any ideas

Also last 2 pics a white widow, I use rainwater stArts at 18 ppm and 7.3ish
I use 3 ml of calmag every feed/water and added 8 ml of pbpg , and 1/2 mo ph up to 6.3-6.6 see the crispy leaves what is this ? Happened overnite ?

8ml pbpg is maybe half what i would give those plants at peak flower. I ended up at 15ml to 17.5 ml before tapering back down.

And i forget what soil you use. I wouldnt add cal mag unless i saw the need even with ro water in limed soil.

Maybe this info will help?

Moshmen

Moshmen

8ml pbpg is maybe half what i would give those plants at peak flower. I ended up at 15ml to 17.5 ml before tapering back down.

And i forget what soil you use. I wouldnt add cal mag unless i saw the need even with ro water in limed soil.

Maybe this info will help?
The plants that I originally used total ec to 1.2 did take the missed watering much better and are much greener I’m in promix/20-25% mixture
I feed every watering as long run off holds close , i think most of the autos are calcium hogs. Just my opinion

That being said I’ll up all plants except late flowers, I’ll take the 1.2 up to 1.5 and try!
I’m notorious for frying my gals so I’m cautious ! Lmao
Thanks

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

The plants that I originally used total ec to 1.2 did take the missed watering much better and are much greener I’m in promix/20-25% mixture
I feed every watering as long run off holds close , i think most of the autos are calcium hogs. Just my opinion

That being said I’ll up all plants except late flowers, I’ll take the 1.2 up to 1.5 and try!
I’m notorious for frying my gals so I’m cautious ! Lmao
Thanks

I too am an underfeeder. I never got over the fear either. But it takes more pure blend pro and a bit of planning ahead than a pure chemicle fertilizer. More like organic ferts. Some is available immediately though.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Any body I need a little expertise !
My auto cross didn’t do so well this week!
I usually run rain water at about 18-25 ppm and usually starts out around 7.3 ph
Well I ran out of water again, hasn’t rained in two weeks and normally it’s everyday this time of year
So I went with spring water - ph started at 7.5 and ppm was 120 I added pure blend pro grow and calmag = 1
Rh is a little low at 40-45% but that’s norm in my tent
New growth looks great! Nice green barely starting to twist not really any burn so I think my nutes are on point? But old fans are quickly drying and dieing.
Opinion? Root issues

AEEFCA4F 2151 41D1 862B F9FE059A9ADC
DBB55A62 DEBE 49D2 9E54 01DC48C3885A
27B589A8 4985 4122 8A96 E1746FA6C61C
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Pretty sure that a heat humidity issue. When they start hooking up like that atleast IME.

The newer leaves at the top are transpiring better because more photosynthesis. Might not be able to pull enough water from the rootzone to keep up.

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Any body I need a little expertise !
My auto cross didn’t do so well this week!
I usually run rain water at about 18-25 ppm and usually starts out around 7.3 ph
Well I ran out of water again, hasn’t rained in two weeks and normally it’s everyday this time of year
So I went with spring water - ph started at 7.5 and ppm was 120 I added pure blend pro grow and calmag = 1
Rh is a little low at 40-45% but that’s norm in my tent
New growth looks great! Nice green barely starting to twist not really any burn so I think my nutes are on point? But old fans are quickly drying and dieing.
Opinion? Root issues
What are you doing over there. Don't make come over there😜

RH could be higher. When did you switch to spring water, a few days ago? Usually takes a day or more to show up on the plants. They're gonna die off anyway but ya don't wanna rush 'em.

25 ppm's going to 120 is a big jump but 120 isn't much. I don't know but some plants don't do well with sudden changes.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

What are you doing over there. Don't make come over there😜

RH could be higher. When did you switch to spring water, a few days ago? Usually takes a day or more to show up on the plants. They're gonna die off anyway but ya don't wanna rush 'em.

25 ppm's going to 120 is a big jump but 120 isn't much. I don't know but some plants don't do well with sudden changes.
Salinity directly affects water uptake. So that could be part of it.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Vpd was lo
Pretty sure that a heat humidity issue. When they start hooking up like that atleast IME.

The newer leaves at the top are transpiring better because more photosynthesis. Might not be able to pull enough water from the rootzone to keep up.
VPD is on the low side as well , so this is very possible

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

These inside? I bet if ya turn the light down a bit.... If I'm right it will help it from getting worse. Harder ya drive the light the more they need to transpire

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I’ve bumped up the pbpg to 8 ml and 10 on others and starting to see fried tips , so we will be holding here for a bit , of course the ladies in the back are on there out so cuttin back a bit there
Also have been adding 1 gram of Epsom to flowering plants

Sometimes necrotic tips are from potassium deficiency which that plant looks like it has. And it is important to work up slow with nute strength. Deficient plants have weak roots too so be patient.

Also a tip i read i use. I always pour some fresh water first to get the roots wet and help the plant get going before feeding.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Also that plant is already developed and starting to ripen which is when i normally taper down nute strength. But honestly i would still likely be at 10 ml pbpg.

Its tough once things go south. We all go back n forth on what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom