and

another lovely day

in this madness infested

strange

beautiful whirled
When did you start smokin?

SickBoy420

SickBoy420

Tent over crowded imagine that, lol takin this one could have went a couple days longer but getting hot in here. More stitches love potion! - so far I love this strain wish I had more beans - easy grower for a Sativa leaner even I get it! Lol super peppery smell and taste a nice uplifting put a smile on your face buzz ,
What breeder and strain is this. Do you have a grow journal for this ?? You should enter your picture in picture of the month because those are some beautiful buds. What light did you use and what were your daytime and nighttime temps to keep the nodes so close together

SickBoy420

SickBoy420

They are comin back already I need a nitro supplement? I really like the ease of pbpg but I’m like in the idea of control of a 3 part
So fir now I’m lookin fir a nitro supplement any ideas

Also last 2 pics a white widow, I use rainwater stArts at 18 ppm and 7.3ish
I use 3 ml of calmag every feed/water and added 8 ml of pbpg , and 1/2 mo ph up to 6.3-6.6 see the crispy leaves what is this ? Happened overnite ?
Do you top your plants in veg or lst???

Moshmen

Moshmen

What breeder and strain is this. Do you have a grow journal for this ?? You should enter your picture in picture of the month because those are some beautiful buds. What light did you use and what were your daytime and nighttime temps to keep the nodes so close together
No grow journal this is just a mosh of all my “stuff” lmao

Stitches Love Potion by Flash seeds and my tent runs 80-85 f at lights on and about 70-75 at lights out - minor lst at the end of veg

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

hey mosh

she did it

check it out

gonna stay out

just wanted to share

perhaps

Monday

she'll tell me at one time

perhaps i wasn't so crazy

afterall

@1diesel1

-ms sweet sue of another site
Email:

I don’t really have access to dry ice. That’s a future adventure. Lol!

I made a small batch for documentation purposes, because not everyone will have access to large batches of plant material but a certain number will need the potency of CCO. This was from a half oz of material from nine different strains.

When I cleaned out the measuring cup I did so by adding an oz of Everclear to the CCO residue and made a tincture for a friend with internal pain from scarring. She’s mighty pleased with the effects.

I haven’t decided what to do with the CCO, so my only experience has been licking the utensils, using the Everclear to enhance absorption. That stuff is sticky as hell! 😄

It’s pretty tasty too, just like the infused. I was expecting the melding of strains to result in something hard to ingest because of taste alone, so that was a pleasant surprise. I still haven’t done any serious testing of the infused. The plan is to spend the weekend testing potency levels to see how much it takes to overdo it. 😄

Be careful with your health. Your body has a pronounced need for extra cannabinoid and terpene troops. 🤗🤗🤗

Sent from my iPhone

Screenshot 20200815 115352 Email
Moshmen

Moshmen

Ok so gonna keep this going till I get in my trailer, should be done by now but we’ll u know lazy I guess. So had to drop some seeds both autos and photos got some GDP autos just come thru along with some clones from some auto tangie - I had room so what the hell good practice. Got some Reno genetics that well even though I’ve seen great lookin plants I have yet to get a seed to crack! Don’t know why even hit them with a little h2o2 still nuthin

E2CB2F13 62F4 4E0A B573 F73094A63055
CDD95510 5785 4793 920B 9C2190B9A2D4
09891565 8DD3 46F5 B169 B978BE3DCECA
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom