Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

ty, 707. ur who i was wanting to stalk.
not much use, today, mosh and norcal...
already lost my mind. sorry.

norcal, mind if i join ur journal?
i can get pretty ugly, post wise. mosh n jolly rodger, can vouch for that. that n that driftwood, fella. i don't always do so well... upstairs.
mosh- talk about a race for the cure: of a hostile, work environment! i bet it never gets like those commy politicians, who dogpile, during debates.

c- already lost it: prime, example.

Moshmen

Moshmen

ty, 707. ur who i was wanting to stalk.
not much use, today, mosh and norcal...
already lost my mind. sorry.

norcal, mind if i join ur journal?
i can get pretty ugly, post wise. mosh n jolly rodger, can vouch for that. that n that driftwood, fella. i don't always do so well... upstairs.
mosh- talk about a race for the cure: of a hostile, work environment! i bet it never gets like those commy politicians, who dogpile, during debates.

c- already lost it: prime, example.
N O worries that’s good entertainment right there!

Moshmen

Moshmen

1 cheese berry got put in the solo today! Prolly could have spent one more day in the filter but what the hell I buried it
Tent #2 has my 3 sick or problem plants in it, today I took @MIMedGrower advice and made a tea with dolimite and fed one them ! My gut says calcium and mag bit almost everything I put in the soil adds calcium I even added extra dolimite this batch! So I will see!
And for all you ph guys , I had to ck after adding the line! So I got 8 going in and look what came out !

6CA1A228 20A0 4BC5 9067 9515C74A24F8
7455A743 9D35 4B6B 828F 5852E161F44F
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Tent #2 has my 3 sick or problem plants in it, today I took @MIMedGrower advice and made a tea with dolimite and fed one them ! My gut says calcium and mag bit almost everything I put in the soil adds calcium I even added extra dolimite this batch! So I will see!

I never suggested teas or dolomite.

I suggested continued overwatering. And now i know wilted and roots burned in between caused the deficiency.

S

SmokeSupreme

gur! I've been wanting to come on, so badly, this wk & share ideas... but this last ww oil, made me very emotional so i changed to another formula, praying for just moments of levity, between storms and man... bad idea. i thought I'd grabbed the amnesia bag: great for pain; careful on the secks... or at least be prepared... but no... this was the lower thc one, the "new, amnesia" & that one's "pain, thumbs up, but too philosophical" & APPARENTLY, even though it was already in my system, there's a kick, in the 10th hr, where the elevator still goes up and makes a huge left, running 2 reds, simultaneously"... and i thought, "next time, have that in the notes"... sigh. i have stuff to do and 2 flushes. i don't have time for lsd reminiscent effects, today. the pine needles are going to end up in the pool. urgh.

and it's only on your page because i liked yours, best so...
i did want to stop by n say hello.
least i remembered about private msg at the end so I'll take it to conversation...
my bad.

mornin!! woot woot! train left the station, late last night!

i know a redneck militant, when i see one. diesel will kia, anything...
but id like the lsd reminiscent effect :( lol

S

SmokeSupreme

I haven’t used a ph meter in like 5 years. When you put things into the soil that correct ph like dolomite and other things. You don’t need to. I give my product away also sometimes for free to people. I live in Denver. I’ve got people liking my outdoor better than indoor they buy around here. They say it’s the best they’ve had. Always asking for more and blowing my head up with complements. I yield way more than I ever need to also having a 24 plant count. I’ve have used ph methods in the past and I’m growing better product without it and spending less time on plants. In fact I spend almost zero time correcting plant health. I think I amended my top soil on only a few plants that needed it this year. That was it. I do some super cropping and topping to keep it from getting super tall. But that’s about it for me. As far as comparing it to any product I’ve found in Denver, it’s stomping. I even was in California trying out their best product at $75.00/1/8( most I’ve ever spent on weed in my life). And my weed from my backyard is just as good if not better. So sticky that after you pack a bowl the lighter can hang off your finger. I’ve bought some of the most expensive nutrient lines and no way is it even close to the smoke and piece of mind from growing organic soil cannabis. My first years I poured a lot of money on plants to try to make them the best. I’m finding better success and I spend hardly nothing to produce top notch flowers. Most growers I know. Have no idea how to grow without using ph and ppm meters. I have both and they’re in a box somewhere.
this is what i want to do except indoors and of course outdoors once i have the rite land to do it on.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

but id like the lsd reminiscent effect :( lol
it's not productive and scary, more often, than entertaining. although, last night, was very strange, in a ecstasy, lsd, shroom, positive, sorta way. i may have said, or tried a few things that ummm... were disconcerting to her, but she woke up in a sporting mood so... WERE GOOD! [making field goal, symbol, with arms; animatedly so]. I'm transitioning off the widow (it's just impossible, to work with) and onto the "new" amnesia (next gen, c1's: half the thc- awesome n diff, effects. the original, was also very... "erogenous"...), but it may have also been the absinthe.
um... what? did someone ask something, or... nm. sorry, mosh.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

#1 today is just a huge thanx to everyone! In case u didn’t hear I’m takin home that mars hydro sp250 ! I never imagined! It’s comin T a good time as well!
A special shout out to mars hydro for supporting the farmers here ! I guess we will keep the thread goin and post results
couldn't happen to a nicer, more tolerant, guy! congratulations!!!! omg! actually know the guy, who saw that girl's dad, talkin to his lawyer friend, at the baskin robbins, about the mars light!!! myself! wait! did that actually, very strangely, make any sense, whatsoever?
ummm... oh, right! [list... the list... where's the list... oh, yes- fans... one- to four... after xmas... tcheck... two- to three... light envy... three - to one... before, xmas... ]...

HAPPY TDAY, NORTH N SOUTH AM!!! HAPPY TURKEY DAY! GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE! [and.... spit!].

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Sorry all pics today are lights on just to lazy today !
I emptied tent 2 today and found I must had missed that droopy one in back yesterday sparechange ! She was thirsty! Looks better already
my bad. i thought she was just droopin cause you'd just finished... she maybe got a lil more... and being an outlier... wasn't gonna soak it up as fast, anyway. it just made sense n my head so... but u caught it. no harm, no foul. that's how n y they speak to us.
again, u showed it... and later, caught it. your history and pic demonstration, is gonna remain and b helpful, to more than one grower, in the future. i know it's technically an oops, but something u and ANY sponsor, should be striving for. just my opinion. proud to b here n not banned, to see it/u! and a nod to mod policies, here.

Moshmen

Moshmen

it's not productive and scary, more often, than entertaining. although, last night, was very strange, in a ecstasy, lsd, shroom, positive, sorta way. i may have said, or tried a few things that ummm... were disconcerting to her, but she woke up in a sporting mood so... WERE GOOD! [making field goal, symbol, with arms; animatedly so]. I'm transitioning off the widow (it's just impossible, to work with) and onto the "new" amnesia (next gen, c1's: half the thc- awesome n diff, effects. the original, was also very... "erogenous"...), but it may have also been the absinthe.
um... what? did someone ask something, or... nm. sorry, mosh.
Nope no questions! Just more great entertainment! Now worries

Moshmen

Moshmen

couldn't happen to a nicer, more tolerant, guy! congratulations!!!! omg! actually know the guy, who saw that girl's dad, talkin to his lawyer friend, at the baskin robbins, about the mars light!!! myself! wait! did that actually, very strangely, make any sense, whatsoever?
ummm... oh, right! [list... the list... where's the list... oh, yes- fans... one- to four... after xmas... tcheck... two- to three... light envy... three - to one... before, xmas... ]...

HAPPY TDAY, NORTH N SOUTH AM!!! HAPPY TURKEY DAY! GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE! [and.... spit!].

I sure u meant ( and... swallow! )

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

The other tent the nuts/ weights worked well! Thanx @basscaptain ! Slowed em down just enuff !
i don't use supercropping, anymore, for delay effects, to even canopies because i felt (i saw benefits, too) that more often than the benefits provided for- i was chocking off potential of even not twin, buds. ummm... oh- i was thinking (well, initially, i thought- i go tie downs n growyos, for that) I'd like to try that, now, cause ur so happy with it and the xxx, missed one of my tackle boxes, when she dumped what didn't arrive in 4', of a 26' moving truck, with two, pothead, gorillas. that's a creative, solution, to a common necessity, of mine. cheap, too.

i have pics of an inline, diy muffler, a guy showed me n was happy to have shared, if anyone needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom