Mosh wants to learn to grow !

• Thread starter Moshmen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshmen

Moshmen

Not yet. I figured i deserved a couple weeks off after 6 years gardening every day.

Im going to re do the veg room with no tent and my 315cmh. And i will start the next plants in the flower room with a 600w hortilux blue bulb. And i got the botanigard for the inevitable wave of root aphids.
Right on! Much respect for the perpetual garden for sure alof of attention and work! Much deserved break I’m sure .

Making a trip to kazoo next week hope the weathers good up there

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

diesiel

i dare not cross the man

A
G
A
I
N

but

if he's going to diagnose

a jackass

i

am

going

to fuck him

in the butt

Moshmen

Moshmen

I can understand what happened to a few of them , ph swings blah blah blah

But this one was healthy yesterday befor water a little fade goin but that’s ok now it’s got brown crispy leaves 24 hrs later? Run off yesterday was ph 6.3 and ec . 7 so right where I think I want to be? Could the water have been to warm ? Was up to about 83degrees and I used it anyways . Normally I let it come to room temp

62A93442 E32C 4A66 B45C 5FA6F283984E
5F0971EE 1F36 48BF 9D3C ECB88C5F5F75
750C8983 6541 49F0 BB21 8F6B186CA996
47581878 A157 481B B76E 8E1A958ADFB4
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

What is all this purple color and how do I get rid of it? Deficiency? Or other stress

Those buds look pretry close to done. They dont need much fertilizer to finish. Was the runoff ec high when you poured the rainwater through?

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

know

it is july

in northern

California

y

would it

b so deep in flower

when the bud

broke off

unless

it's an auto

and

if that's the case

let me put to case

to this man

dawn

out your back door

twice

meanz

bout a week

let's assume

for a moment

he's a salesman

much

like a lawyer

a day

mehhh....

can u imagine

ur wife askin u

-sportzwife
who is she

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

sooo

what medium

could b so deficient

for a bud to browncruztnbuzt

in a week

or

what

BUD ROT

could accomplish this

injustice

in

a week

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

No ec was .4 and yeah gettin ready to come down in the next couple days

.4 is low. I thought the rain water may have activated a bunch of nutes.

Sure you ran enough through to actually flush anything. Rain is like distilled or ro water. Doesnt atteact and clean out salts too well. I think thats why they say 3x pot volume for flushing. With a mild nute solution i never need more than a gallon and a half in 3 gallon pots.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Sure you ran enough through to actually flush anything. Rain is like distilled or ro water. Doesnt atteact and clean out salts too well. I think thats why they say 3x pot volume for flushing. With a mild nute solution i never need more than a gallon and a half in 3 gallon pots.

I have been cutting back on nutes not really flushing but dialing it down I went from 1.2 about 15-16 days ago at its highest then I taper back the pbpg last feed was 6ml in a gallon and 3ml calmag at .7 ec then this last water only , which I try to do every 3-4 feeding anyways

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

prediction

there's going to b a scene

today

between ltr

and

madmatt

it will begin with

disgruntled matt

about money

it will thrive

when it comes to

HOW WE'RE GONNA DO IT

and it will fruit

when the first ladder

goes up

just my take

lmao

no

i won't mention

now

I AM THE SAFETY SUPERINTENDENT

because

i say so

oooo

a bit of my 20s returning

-sc
let me fire em
ltr
let me walk him off property

nah... jk

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

shoot

sorry mosh

dunno how i ended up on ur thread

gm

ol man

hey, med!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I have been cutting back on nutes not really flushing but dialing it down I went from 1.2 about 15-16 days ago at its highest then I taper back the pbpg last feed was 6ml in a gallon and 3ml calmag at .7 ec then this last water only , which I try to do every 3-4 feeding anyways

I did say before i used 10-15ml pbp on average every watering through flower only tapering back to 5ml the last watering or two.

6ml would leave my plants quite deficient.

It takes 12.5ml just for enough nitrogen for growth. Big hungry plants get 17.5ml from stretch through peak flower. I have not seen a need to sustain a 20ml feed though. That seemed to be the limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom