Mosh wants to learn to grow !

• Thread starter Moshmen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sportyridr

sportyridr

That was my seeded Magnum in spring, with cold nights the colors become prettier.
She made a lot of babies, some made It all the way to Florida.

Thumbs up! Lots o babies is a good thing when it comes to Canna!

Don't know when I will run em, got so many damn seeds I need to move where I can grow outside, not gorilla grow. Well that mightn't be bad if I had a decent place but I don't. 😕

Moshmen

Moshmen

Did you plant that Frankenstein seedling, had some girth on it. lol
I haven’t ran Frankenstein yet - I got some of his other beans goin, they would be heavy yielders in most gardens I gotta hold em back a big to fit my grow

Moshmen

Moshmen

That was my seeded Magnum in spring, with cold nights the colors become prettier.
She made a lot of babies, some made It all the way to Florida.
One your magnum got impregnated by dragon flames interstate dragon I got plenty of babies as well will a little more photo added back in so they won’t all be autos, but if you wanted some I’d send em

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
One your magnum got impregnated by dragon flames interstate dragon I got plenty of babies as well will a little more photo added back in so they won’t all be autos, but if you wanted some I’d send em
Hey Mosh do you remember those seeds...2 very different strains..one short with early sexing (3 weeks) and early flowering but the other strain is double the height after stretching and I'm still pulling males. ( well 1 yesterday ) it just jumped out at me I thought I was done with that nonsense. Interesting being so different.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Thanks that could be interesting, would wanna try some.
Only read good things about Dragon Flames.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
To return the favor can sent you some autos you didnt try yet, or a homemade fem photoperiod cross from Cherry AK or OG Kush, both were pollinized by a reversed female, a beauty that i got out of a regular mix pack from ACE Seeds.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Hey Mosh do you remember those seeds...2 very different strains..one short with early sexing (3 weeks) and early flowering but the other strain is double the height after stretching and I'm still pulling males. ( well 1 yesterday ) it just jumped out at me I thought I was done with that nonsense. Interesting being so different.
Mmm - mayb possible I mixed them ? Hopefully it’s not a big problem

Moshmen

Moshmen

I’ve also had these Obama clones for a bit, plan was to keep em around take some cuts and well ya know the rest. But I can’t get em under control do g rally know what they want? they just keep trying to flower! Even in the auto tent under a 20-4 light cycle so fuck it to flower they went !

83679F2A 370D 4BEC A982 29C410C6FB32
Moshmen

Moshmen

Then there’s the last round of autos these are all from the dragon flames accidental pollination and f-1’s so I hope to end up with 6 decent females in thee end. Poekies magnum x dragon flames interstate dragon OH and the Neville in t to be first photo hope to get a couple out of there as well

F19E3AA8 5371 4B83 9E94 586BAFEC7C37
1C7A9DD6 85C4 4240 AE43 D74055410F7A
Madmax

Madmax

And the smell..ive been waving my wand and sprinkling that magic fairy hair.

mines same color lol.had an itch on chin and watched it land on a baby bud .it should infuse into it and disapear lol.i will find it when i light it haha..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom