Mosh wants to learn to grow !

• Thread starter Moshmen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshmen

Moshmen

Had to burn the Obama tester I accidentally whacked the other day, not quite dry but not too green @1diesel1 even though the plant has struggled looks like it should be fire. Can’t wait to press some! Thanx
The bot is about 2 weeks behind

17BC3A5E 7192 4C0D 99B1 AB293EBFA46F
707finisher

707finisher

Beautiful day here in fla. feelin lazy but really should get some exercise - biking? Or kayaking?

both sound fun!! I’m going to work on my outside garden, it’s beautiful out here in Cali today, I have 2 kinds of peas this year, need to build a trellis for them to climb I got big ones this year

ArrEll

ArrEll

I'm thinking those girls had more than 1 daddy. Not sure which is which but these came from the same bag. and thats' 3 plants in one 20 L pot. More pics on my diary. ....Again a world of thanks for this crop.😍😍
Have you done that before? Meaning, 3 plants in one pot? And the close proximity doesn't inhibit root growth? Those plants look pretty nice.....plenty o' Bud there!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Have you done that before? Meaning, 3 plants in one pot? And the close proximity doesn't inhibit root growth? Those plants look pretty nice.....plenty o' Bud there!
No not usually but when you're out of pots and dirt stick it in who knows what you'll get. It most likely does fk the roots up but eh last 4 in one pot...one ended up male so only 3 finished. I have these 2 giants now 5 months old in one pot. I turned them today. the plant on the right has 2 in it.

100 5189
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Lol this gonna sound pretty hillbilly but it works for me when I’m done watering /feeding I put a sticky note on top like this - I wouldn’t recommend it - but my goal is improve my skills as a grower reading plants correctly! It’s fuckin hard!!! For me anyways so I don’t keep a running log for now - I’m sure someday I’ll go back to logging everything on the calendar but for now I’m running by the seat of my pants. For now it doesn’t bother me too much when I screw up, it’s all a learning journey for me
When you say ec was 1.1 is that 1100 ppm?

edit: I guess I've answered my own question, it is not.

EC to TDS conversion chart for hydroponics
Moshmen

Moshmen

I use some super cheap off the wall tds/ec/ppm/temp meter I’m certain it is not accurately calibrated but I use for comparison - from ec of 1.1 converts to 900ish ppm again I’m certain neither measurement is calibrated it’s just a cheap meter - what I do know is I’m feeding pbpg at between 10-15 ml a gallon and 2 ml silica

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I use some super cheap off the wall tds/ec/ppm/temp meter I’m certain it is not accurately calibrated but I use for comparison - from ec of 1.1 converts to 900ish ppm again I’m certain neither measurement is calibrated it’s just a cheap meter - what I do know is I’m feeding pbpg at between 10-15 ml a gallon and 2 ml silica

Yea, I'm in the same boat, the cheapo ppm meters, and some of my runoff was like 1.1 (10x) the other day, pH was great at 6-6.5, so I was good on that. I gave her a good flush, but it's difficult as best to determine what the concentration means. I just know it was getting to be too much.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Had to pull the Obama clone couldn’t take it anymore ! Almost all airy popcorn but Never did grow right. To bad I couldnt get potential out of it. I needed the space - next the bot x Obama comin down

I see hash In The future? Or swish it all ?

4852CCB3 DB26 4126 8ECF DF25AF2DB041
Moshmen

Moshmen

Had to pull the Obama clone couldn’t take it anymore ! Almost all airy popcorn but Never did grow right. To bad I couldnt get potential out of it. I needed the space - next the bot x Obama comin down

I see hash In The future? Or swish it all ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom