Mota Militia's G13bx grow log

• Thread starter CheechWizard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CheechWizard

CheechWizard

Just popped ten Pacific G13 bx seeds from Mota Militia. I landed these on the Bay last spring @ auction. Hopefully we'll find some dds inspired mpd candidates for next run... These seeds were like little coconuts compared to the others; all big and round; nice color too:)

Enjoy!

-CW
G13mota

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

Pulling up my milk crate to fallow along..Send ya some Mojo for the grow..

take care and be safe

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

Good luck with the G13 Bx1

greetings!!!:hi:

Thanks! Nice to meet you! :)

here is to a great start!!! i am subscribed.

The G13 beens have good vigor this should be fun...:icon_cookie:

Pulling up my milk crate to fallow along..Send ya some Mojo for the grow..

take care and be safe

Nothing beats a good milk crate :) TY... for the green MOJO :rasta:

Here is an update from yesterday. The beens are rising up in their cubes.. I haven't been in to see them yet today but I'll be getting more pictures later....

G13bx :: Day 3
IMG 3385

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

Quick update on the Pacific g13bx1... The girls are close to finish. All the phenotype are similar with only slight variation.

These babies enjoyed the beginning of flower in a greenhouse, then were transferred indoors on the first to finish off...

And yup, I burned the shit out of a few of them;)

img_4161.jpg
img_4159.jpg
img_4157.jpg
img_4153.jpg

Here's one of those beer cups to get a size reference.
img_4150.jpg
img_41511.jpg
img_4148.jpg
img_4145.jpg
img_41421.jpg
img_4143.jpg
img_4141.jpg
img_4139.jpg
img_4138.jpg
img_41361.jpg

P

Pow3rBaLL

Why are they're no presents under that christmas tree???

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

lmao...foreal.. thats a bitch with donky dicks no shit..
damnnn how long is she in now? smell taste? ect..
I wanta hear bro.. that is if you dont mind..

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

ROFL... I'll have to dress them up a bit for the next post.

lmao...foreal.. thats a bitch with donky dicks no shit..
damnnn how long is she in now? smell taste? ect..
I wanta hear bro.. that is if you dont mind..

Thanks m8. The girls are riding the coco hard. They're right around 6 weeks and that's a little vague because I started them into flower in a greenhouse. The light wasn't 12/12, so they start a little slower into flower. 7 of 10 popped healthy and they were all girls. The smell is old-world 80's dank and bring back memories.
:cool0019:

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah man thats a nice plant there for sure. so good to see they all are similar. looks like mota got this strain locked down

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

yeah man thats a nice plant there for sure. so good to see they all are similar. looks like mota got this strain locked down

locked down for sure... I'll have one more round of pictures after these. Here are some shots right before take down. Two are still standing... I'll get pictures of them but they're still a little white in the hair department:) I didn't realize that there was a purple phenotype that smells like fruity pebbles cereal in here:animbong:

Img 4235
Img 4236
Img 4239
Img 4240
Img 4241
Img 4242
Img 4243
Img 4244
Img 4245
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
wtf that last plant is just crazy man. got a quick question for ya do you know if the bx1 shows signs of PM. i have a airborne x O.haze that doesn't show signs and outa 22 seeds like 8 of the babies didn't either. im in the process of back crossing some of the males from this f1 generation to the this g13/haze momma. I'm hoping to keep my line going and also have it free of pm symptoms.

One last thing how is the potency of this plant compared to say the Chemdog D clone if you have ever grown that?

also what are these plants yeilding for you?

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
locked down for sure... I'll have one more round of pictures after these. Here are some shots right before take down. Two are still standing... I'll get pictures of them but they're still a little white in the hair department:) I didn't realize that there was a purple phenotype that smells like fruity pebbles cereal in here:animbong:

amazing

you did som job

wat did you feed her ?,the colas look abnormally big i like that .

id lov to hear a smoke report after cure

1luvbigherb

wings123

wings123

wow....looing forward to some dry bud shots when the time coes :)

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

Holy shit that plant is beast! Great job homie.
Ty! the Militia has put together some animal :party0033: with the g13. The beastie has crazy vigor. It always pushing it's way sideways into my other girls on the flood table.

yup!!! beautiful bro!!!
welcome m8... Thanks for the kind words.

wtf that last plant is just crazy man. got a quick question for ya do you know if the bx1 shows signs of PM. i have a airborne x O.haze that doesn't show signs and outa 22 seeds like 8 of the babies didn't either. im in the process of back crossing some of the males from this f1 generation to the this g13/haze momma. I'm hoping to keep my line going and also have it free of pm symptoms.

One last thing how is the potency of this plant compared to say the Chemdog D clone if you have ever grown that?

also what are these plants yeilding for you?

I haven't gotten a speck of powdery. The two AC's keep the humidity pretty low. Just a guess but I think she would have good resistance even though she's a bush. I have not tried outdoors. Do you think they would make a good candidate for an outdoors run? I'm debating what to do with them next.

A stud would have been cool to hit my og, cough & dogshit. I think a male could add some nice vigor to most elite cuts.

a few friends had the old pacific cut back in the day and two out of three said it was strong. Nothing like a chem or og I think, although you never know, that's half the fun of seeds

That g13xhaze is going the be off the chain! looking forward to a post on that:)

amazing

you did som job

wat did you feed her ?,the colas look abnormally big i like that .

id lov to hear a smoke report after cure

1luvbigherb

muchas gracias, bigherb. I fed 'em AN, H&G, hygrozyme, silica, humic/fulvic, and kelp

I'll keep everyone posted on the smoke after the cure:)

wow....looing forward to some dry bud shots when the time coes :)

Thanks wings, I'll have some glittery nug shots... on the way...

Top Bottom