Motarebel Genetics is back..........

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Malachi

Mota is the Double Sour Diesel used in making the Sour Turbo rezdog's Chem DD X ECSD?

curandero2012

curandero2012

Nice to have you back.Can we expect in the near future one of your strains White Molokai????

Namaste :bong2:

Whippleschnitz

Whippleschnitz

It's great to see you here again Mota. Here's to better things to come. :animbong:

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Grendel has been worked to an F3 by one of the crew,not sure when those will be available though.

The pure G-13/HP was gifted to me with the request i that i make crosses only, wich we abide by.

great news ive been interested in grendal since mentioned at open grow

much respect i understand

do you plan on releasing Green Manalishi ( G-13 x G-13/HP?
i was also very interested in the g13/hp as i lov hp ,an since ive seen g13bx grown out by dlovjah his hash fuel descriptin got me, id lov to taste her also atleast that pheno ,i thought she wasnt known for flavor but those mentioned traits were most appealing

1luvbigherb

Motarebel

Motarebel

Absolutely BigHerb,the Green Manalishi and Redneck Koosh( Bubba x G-13/HP) will be released. I have jars of G-13/HP that just reak of fuely hash,almost putrid untill around 4 weeks in a jar and then it smooths out a touch.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I am glad to see you here because your getting a lot respect from people I respect. hope to get know more about your genetics and hopefully score some soon. :)

Fred

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
I said it before, but really great to have you active on here again Mota. So many folks have so many questions about your genetics and it is awesome that you are able to get back to everyone with all the good info.

Feeling really good about thcfarmer, pretty much all the good guys right here.

B

biggs

Dang,i can't slip anything by in this forum can i?:rofl When the time is right i'll let ya know who's behind the curtains. I will say we have 2 labels,the Motarebel line will be available to the 14 legal states to med card holders. The other label is supplying the general public and some will be available here,that's up to each breeder but i'll be keeping the farmers entertained with some old and new stuff.

sounds intereseting mate. can't wait to see what you got up your sleeve. :weed-sign:

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Absolutely BigHerb,the Green Manalishi and Redneck Koosh( Bubba x G-13/HP) will be released. I have jars of G-13/HP that just reak of fuely hash,almost putrid untill around 4 weeks in a jar and then it smooths out a touch.

very happy to hear this

im very interested in the green manalishi ,ime with fugu kush the bubba is dom and it seems she dominates most crosses i want a taste of the g13/hp i think ill hav better luck at finding that fuely/hash pheno in the gman.
im glad to kno she only smooths out a touch lol

green manalishi name was intriguing peter green was before my time but the history to the name is interesting and its a great song ,curious as too the significance in the naming of the strain.

id also like to congradulate you on your genetics being available to med patients in the 14 states .its great to kno those who are in need will have som of the best meds available from a most respectable man as yourself .

1luvbigherb

Motarebel

Motarebel

In my teen years i used to rock out with Judas Priest and they have a song called Green Manalishi. There's no deeper meaning to the name,i don't believe in the devil or i would've called it green devil or something. This name was picked because i'm a Priest fan,plain and simple.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
thanks mota

thats cool i was 1 i think wen that song came out not familiar with judas priest ,its interesting there are 2 songs named green manalishi ,i definetly dig fleetwood mack .peter green was known for his association with LSD i was curious if the strain name had any relation to affects.

you kno its great thats makes me smile ,just becaz if i was a breeder an picked names of my favorite songs for my hybrids in my years there would be som real crazy names altho they might be well suited for the sick list of future hybrids in my brain mainly haze

you kno speaking of haze im intersted to kno if you have com across any rare unreleased standout hazes?

caz id lov too see a haze line released from standards such as yours

1luvbigherb

W

winterykiss

Dear Motarebel, I,as so many here am glad to see You are again making so many wonderful goodies for everyone. We send You our very best in all Your new adventures!!!! Am wanting to do another run of toxic but thinking about doing the blackwidowXG13 next, which i have not tried. Always too many choices to make when you have a small gareden.

PEACE
Winterykiss

Motarebel genetics grown...
Toxic Blue
Dirty Harry
OG Kush

F

Foxfarmfreak

Motarebel's Gear is ALWAYS GOOD STUFF!!!!

Welcome Back Rebel, I'm so glad you're around to ask some questions, I have grown quite a few of your strains these last few years and have always been MORE than happy with the outcome, Infact, I have a couple questions for you right now....picked up some clones from GG yesterday and I think you might be able to help me.....Does "Sharon Stone" or "Lady Gillette" ring a bell or is this someone else's stuff, I also received 4 "Lemon Thai", something tagged "EMU" and a couple "Bleu Cheese" and "Purple Elephant"?, I just thought you might be able to help with a couple, haha....I also picked these up from him yesterday (for the price some of these people on the farm pay for one (1) pack of CC Gear - Which I have a ton of) I received 6 (YES SIX) packs of your Gear and GG threw in a pack of his,
MotaGear04.jpg

MotaGear03.jpg

I'd just like to THANK you!!!, I've always been impressed with the potency and yield of your strains and the PRICE, your price and lack of greed shine through, I will be back as soon as I know where to get ALL your new Gear, you can let me know anytime. I was going to PM you about some "grow logs" if you need them and a couple other things...:help:

I didn't get a chance to find out what each of these new strains are, so If you have a minute to let me know what is what, that would be much appreciated....Keep up the GREAT work and see ya around.
Peace
Foxfarmfreak:harvest:

M

mokush

mota keep it live hell i remember getting 10 packs of you gear from a dude in AR many years ago man that was the time ony 20 bucks a pop. bring those price back bro lol

good luck

P

poorwhitefarmer

we have alot of the same gentetics brother Mota!
great to see you around again!
peace,
pwf

TortureKill

TortureKill

This plant is crazy sometimes takes friends and then adds some... all in all it was all meant to be. Great to have you back and cant wait to see whats poppin!

I dont believe its the plant responsible for that.. Its the money. The root of all evil..

Welcome back MOTA! Super stoked to see what you've been doin.
Lets do business

GFam

M

MASSES 420KING

i cant wait to get the herijuana im so syked for this smoked it once and it put me down for the count nice to see your still going strong mota you rebel so how long do you think it will be before we get to get at them genetics of yours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom