Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rabbi

Mota can you say which NorCal spot now has your beans, if not could you PM me

Rabbi

The Joker

The Joker

Music to my ears. Sounds like some great strains at the usual great prices. Will be visiting harborside. Peace and nice to see you around. I've got some Blue Kronic and Toxic Blue.

Any plans for Star Kush or Fubu Kush, I regret not getting those.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Happy days Mota.

Thanks for the heads up. I can see quite a few that I think must frequent my gardens.

Motarebel

Motarebel

No plans for Star Kush,sannie made the F2's so maybe he'll continue on with it.We have started on another batch of Fugu kush,not sure when those will be done.

Fresh stock will headed to the farm in a couple weeks.

M

Medicinal

Sag's MTF is a real nice indica with a strong chocolate flava,small yield.

Grim's MTF was a huge yielder and what i had was like red grapes/grapefruit flava,those were F2's from FET.

This MVTF has a glowing appearance, a jade green color. The smell is quite strong,a mix between sour milk and smelly socks. This is my first run and haven't finished any yet but i like what i see.

The RMH has an average yield,plants will double in size once placed in 12/12. Nice dense nugs that have a deep raspberry/strawberry aroma. The flava isn't a sweet candy like,more like a gentle breeze of wildflowers. The powerful stone screams indica but the stone is very balanced.The buds take on a purple hue and coated high alpine fuzz.

both sound like some unique/new genetics being brought to the game. I like. :winking0067: Do the MVTF's you have look sativa dominant? This guy doc greenthumbs also has one but I've not tried it.. at 200 a pack no thank you lol also hope ya make some RMH seeds.. I love balanced high's n I think that cross to herijuana will have me laid out on the floor :sleepyif i smoke it lol

curandero2012

curandero2012

Any chance where to get beans of your strain White Molokai.

Grew them last year after i bought them at Sannie, but he's sold out.

picture.php

picture.php

Namaste :rauch08:

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
that lineup sounds amazing ,im most excited

its great to hav your style genetics back in rotation

i await the green manalishi

any idea wen will see som stock ?

M

Medicinal

that lineup sounds amazing ,im most excited

its great to hav your style genetics back in rotation

i await the green manalishi

any idea wen will see som stock ?

I await the green manalishi as well, the gryphon, RockyMountainHigh, Blue Maxx, and the sourOG/Headband/Lemon Thai:love0018:

C

CAPO

Wait...Ronnie James has passed away?....might have to bust out some DIO Rainbow and Sabbath.............

RIP Ronnie James

RonnieJamesDio
Motarebel

Motarebel

We dont have any plans right now to remake the white molokai,looks like some good stuff. Can you give us a quick smoke report,nothing fancy.

Yep, ronnie james was my nickname in highschool. It's been a rough few days,hopefully hes laid to rest on that silvermountain.

curandero2012

curandero2012

Can you give us a quick smoke report,nothing fancy.

Not at this moment, did a seed grow last year.The one i can show you is the outcome from last year

picture.php

The owner of the greenhouse closed the windows at night to protect his tomatoes plants against the cold.At the time the seeds were ripe the buds were attacked by mold, but i could harvest enough seeds.

Namaste :bong2:

Gooeybreeder

Gooeybreeder

Hi bro, Gooeybreeder here......

Just stopped by to see if you got all the seeds I sent ya and if you do use the Pure Gooey or any of the others, would you please be so kind as to keep the ID's around so folks know what they are getting. Enjoy and be safe.

Puregooeyfromseed yes those seeds3
bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Just stopped by to see if you got all the seeds I sent ya and if you do use the Pure Gooey or any of the others, would you please be so kind as to keep the ID's around so folks know what they are getting. Enjoy and be safe.

looks gorgeous

id lov to hear som info on this gooey,such as lineage

anything to do wit afghooey?

quoted 4 dragons from pure gooey mom thread
Northern California Goo = Orig. 1972 Maui, Mexican Gold, Colombian Gold, Cambodian,Thai

from his reports its quite unique but the pics dont look as sweet as yours

1luvbigherb

Motarebel

Motarebel

looks gorgeous

id lov to hear som info on this gooey,such as lineage

anything to do wit afghooey?

quoted 4 dragons from pure gooey mom thread
Northern California Goo = Orig. 1972 Maui, Mexican Gold, Colombian Gold, Cambodian,Thai

from his reports its quite unique but the pics dont look as sweet as yours

1luvbigherb

I'll post the parentage of the Gooey and the rest of GooeyBreeder's genetics. A big thanks to GooeyBreeder,he has blessed us with some oldskool genetics. I have plans to get started on a project,GooeyBreeder's stock will only be available in crosses.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
I'll post the parentage of the Gooey and the rest of GooeyBreeder's genetics. A big thanks to GooeyBreeder,he has blessed us with some oldskool genetics. I have plans to get started on a project,GooeyBreeder's stock will only be available in crosses.

sup mota

i hope your feelin well

most appreciated , i look forward to it

im most thankful to you both ,i appreciate gooey spreading and preserving ,especially the old gems

i hav to thankyou for makin many precious genetics available too the community .

best of luck with all your projects

best wishes to you brotha

1luvbigherb

T

ThreeFingers

wow mota nice to see the variety's like mtf if you can shoot me a pm and tell me about the mtf.Also are you going to be making the grapemayhemis the mtf a clone or seed.Thanks T.F

Gooeybreeder

Gooeybreeder

Looking forword to the fun you'll bring I'm sure!

I deeply thank you and want you to know I'm here to help in any way I can. Enjoy and once more, thank you for all you do!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom