Mota's g13bx, CC's CVK, OG, Chemdog, Sour Diesel, CinX, Planewreck, + more.

• Thread starter CheechWizard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Whoo that CinX is a frosty bitch... :rock

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

Stellar job cheech the blue mystic looks like a beauty,and the sour diesel as always a winner,i was hoping when i first popped open the thread to see good things from that g13bx,but from what your saying she is a no go huh?

Burn

**edit..oh yea lol,a friend made an amazing cross with the blue mystic..blue mys x afgoo= purple afgoo...it is an all time favorite,have been dying to see another bm plant,and she i spot on,again great job bro

We're still on the fence about the g13 - just don't like the structure. 2-3 of them might be promising though, the smoke was real nice and had a good smell. Brings back memories from yesteryear.

Bigup! Shady, Leadsled... Just started trimming the CinX. I'll have some dried bud shots up for you real soon. Going to try and take down the g13, planewreck & ww today. It might be a bit ambitious but I have help. :party0042:

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

uweeeeee i bet that cinx is going to be easy to trim but then again nothings to easy you lucky you got help brutha cant wait for the dried nug shots

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

uweeeeee i bet that cinx is going to be easy to trim but then again nothings to easy you lucky you got help brutha cant wait for the dried nug shots

Thanks bro, will upping some dried nug shots in no time :harvest:

Here is the red and purple g13:
IMG_7232.JPG

IMG_7242.JPG

Just a quick update on the rooms progress. More will be coming down tomorrow and a new trimmer is showing up. So my bro and me are going to be big leafing and the ladies will be trimming the dried CinX.

IMG_7244.JPG

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
wow cheech those two g13 look waaaay bettter than the first...the first one had those weird leaves that really killed the appearance of the plant..these look like they could be some bomb smoke,nice resin production for sure..

B

bluemoonrocks

Dam everything you guys are doing looks so legit and clean and of course the outcome is just amazing!!

Im curious Cheech, have you had any thoughts as to what youre going to breed with that Jamican dad you were mentioning before? That sounds like it could be interesting.. :D

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

wow cheech those two g13 look waaaay bettter than the first...the first one had those weird leaves that really killed the appearance of the plant..these look like they could be some bomb smoke,nice resin production for sure..

Your right, hopefully some bomb smoke. :cool0044: :rasta:

Dam everything you guys are doing looks so legit and clean and of course the outcome is just amazing!!

Im curious Cheech, have you had any thoughts as to what youre going to breed with that Jamican dad you were mentioning before? That sounds like it could be interesting.. :D

good question. thinking the sour diesel, og kush, maybe the dogshit. try to keep it old school.

speaking of the og kush. :rasta: :afroweed:

IMG_7223.JPG

IMG_7219.JPG

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Gawd dizzam! You are murdering dem bitches... :rock

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Nice bro, I had to roll 1 smoke 1 to this b4 I post'd, that's 1 jungle i'd love to get lost in, ironically I jus saw ur namesake strain by Bodhi, congrats on ur harvest, Peace SSP

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Amazing garden, Huge Bushes. lookin like it is going to be a massive harvest! Congrats.

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Everything looks ill dude! Man those g13s are twice as round as they are tall, i think now i understand what u were saying in the earlier post! BTW u also advised me against the SOUR DIESEL in a vert bcuz of the strech, I was wondering doesnt vert handel strech better than overhead lighting. My Jack Herer seems to be doing the best of all my plants and shes the only sativa in the bunch, it seems like the streched help with the light exposer, and the more indica doms arent getting the light to penitrate.

GREAT JOB MAN!!

Confu...

B

bluemoonrocks

that og be looking trichrome ladened brosef lookig fine!:icon_spin:
But definitely keep us posted on that daddy you got I wouldn't mind getting some beans from that someday if youd be willing to hook-a-brotha-up
hahaha
Have you thought about the cinx crossed with it? I bet thatd be some chronic:confused0054:

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

Gawd dizzam! You are murdering dem bitches... :rock

I appreciate the compliments Shady! I'm following your amazing skillz in about 20 places on the forum. Your gardens are killing it!

Nice bro, I had to roll 1 smoke 1 to this b4 I post'd, that's 1 jungle i'd love to get lost in, ironically I jus saw ur namesake strain by Bodhi, congrats on ur harvest, Peace SSP

Thx SSP! I appreciate the good karma... I bet the joint was pure fire... Might have to get a vine to swing on - It's a mission getting to the back wall:)

Bodhi seeds: Cheech Wizard - green curry og x snowlotus (mmm, yummy I love Thai food)

Everything looks ill dude! Man those g13s are twice as round as they are tall, i think now i understand what u were saying in the earlier post! BTW u also advised me against the SOUR DIESEL in a vert bcuz of the strech, I was wondering doesnt vert handel strech better than overhead lighting. My Jack Herer seems to be doing the best of all my plants and shes the only sativa in the bunch, it seems like the streched help with the light exposer, and the more indica doms arent getting the light to penitrate.

GREAT JOB MAN!!

Confu...

Thanks for joining in on the adventure Confu! You're Sourkush/jack herer/blue venom grow is looking killer, congrats.

Right-on about the indicas blocking to much light. That was the problem with the g13. Only the top two inches of bud hardened up.

I'm running on 40" centers so I have to be careful or the plants grow into the lights. Seems a balance of a compact plant that wasn't to leafy would be idea.

A strain you didn't have to pull fan leaves off or remove to much sucker growth. That has to stress a plants out.

Amazing garden, Huge Bushes. lookin like it is going to be a massive harvest! Congrats.

Thx for the kind words leadsled! Just pulled in three friends to help.
Always fun hanging out with your buddies for harvest:)

that og be looking trichrome ladened brosef lookig fine!:icon_spin:
But definitely keep us posted on that daddy you got I wouldn't mind getting some beans from that someday if youd be willing to hook-a-brotha-up
hahaha
Have you thought about the cinx crossed with it? I bet thatd be some chronic:confused0054:

Thx for checking out the show bluemoonrocks! We did a CVK male cross to that OG and got about 60 seeds. Should be some dynamite. The og kush is so strong that when I smoke it, things get scary - f'd up. :)

That CinX would make a sic cross and you know I'm always down to hook a brother up. :party0042:

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Not sure how I missed this one, but sure as hell glad I found it. Killer thread and you look like you're pretty much treatin those ladies RIGHT.

Question for ya. How are you watering them? Do you hand wand them or do you have things set on auto-pilot?

Latest posts

Top Bottom