• Thread starter motherlode
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
well hell - looks like my camera battery shit the bed

charged it full and started to take whiteD pix and it went to almost dead after a half dozen shots

grrrrr - need a new cam

anyhow so heres the whiteD

6 23 whiteD 1
6 23 whiteD 2
6 23 whiteD 3
6 23 whiteD 4
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Ahh shit! Looking dope brah... :rock

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Fuck. That wifi is just stupid. Talk about trichromes!

Awesome job man. Take your time with the next update if it means it will be this good.

-TF

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Nice pics, ML! That White D is looking super chunky. Them girls r triched out! How tall r them ladies?

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Damn that looks fire i popped 4 of the white Dawg seeds I hope mine turn out looking that good all of jj's gear is straight fire I also have some guava 13 comin I can't Waite I'm super excited for those Too great job though bro all the girls look dank!!!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Dankness! Looking good as always.

thx Blaze

Ahh shit! Looking dope brah... :rock

right on shady man

Nice! killing it like always.

what up lead? not looking like Im gonna make the cup bro

Fuck. That wifi is just stupid. Talk about trichromes!

Awesome job man. Take your time with the next update if it means it will be this good.

-TF

lol well if my cam battery is shot its gonna be a minute - that and my shit is about done

Nice pics, ML! That White D is looking super chunky. Them girls r triched out! How tall r them ladies?

I think those are about 3.5-4 feet - just above the doornob

pix so bomb they broke the cam! lol, beautiful girls motherload

lol you should see all the hash stuck to my poor pocket cam

Damn that looks fire i popped 4 of the white Dawg seeds I hope mine turn out looking that good all of jj's gear is straight fire I also have some guava 13 comin I can't Waite I'm super excited for those Too great job though bro all the girls look dank!!!

thx man - dude Im telling you she is special - this cut is so funky skunk sweaty armpit candy sweet - its unreal

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Nice! What do u yield off plants that size? I got like 5 zips off my AO and Chernobyl. They were about the same size! Hope I can pull more next time. Good luck with the rest of ur grow, ML!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Nice! What do u yield off plants that size? I got like 5 zips off my AO and Chernobyl. They were about the same size! Hope I can pull more next time. Good luck with the rest of ur grow, ML!

Im hoping for 5-6 zips off each - this is my first time flowering the banana and I have never grown out a white d that big - I usually put 12 under a light veg for 5 days and get around 2 zips per

they are under a 600 and theres 3 plants total - would like to hit a lb there

the white d I think will yield the most - I didnt even get any pix of the bigger banana last night either

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Awesome bro! I bet she's a monster. I been trying to get a banana Og cut for a while. Passed up on some a few years back and been regretting it ever since! They def look like keepers.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I dont think theres any OG in that there banana

guy I got it from insisted it wasnt an og - but he didnt know much about it - the other banana cut I know was afghan - this looks like neither

the smoke he grew of it was very good - tasty as hell and a great buzz - tasted amazing in the volcano - vaping sometimes everything kind of has that same flavor and this was a stand out

true grit

true grit

Damn that White D looks freakin stacked bro....killin it. Know you are callin it WTF, but was it one of the cuts floatin or from bean?

S

StrikeitRich

Awsome meds there Motherlode.

Keep it up.

Man, I really am diggin` that banana variety u got goin` there.

All straight FIRE!

Sub'd!

Peace,
S i R

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Damn that White D looks freakin stacked bro....killin it. Know you are callin it WTF, but was it one of the cuts floatin or from bean?

not only did she stack but those nugs are hard as a golfball

I got her as a cut from a friend - I dont think his cut has been passed around much though

I also have a 10 pack of these gems stashed away :character0095:

may as well update the thread :anim_44:

finished choppiing the wifi tonight - banana and white d come down in the am

my camera battery is completely dead but I have one on order so at least Ill get some dry shots going here soon

Top Bottom