Motherlode back at it - white fire coco grow

• Thread starter motherlode
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sfzoo

man, everything is lookin proper!

lovin the lush canopy, scrog,...and those small pots. i love coco.

true grit

true grit

Looking good bro! Cant wait to crank on that cut, looks like some serious danks...or at least an OG that yields!

S

Steel Erection

Beautiful bro. 4.5 feet in a table daaaym! How long did you veg for? I remember seeing earlier in the thread you went away for 3 days and they took off on ya. Have you used cocomat's before? This is my first run trying it but I think I'm gonna like them. -SE

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Just. Wow. Motherlode, I have to say that those are the most perfect-looking, obviously happy plants I have ever seen. Picture perfect. Much respect, admiration and envy!

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Wow, looks like we are on the almost exact same flower time. My ladies are in 36 days of flower, its funny they look like they could be the same pheno too, i didnt catch what pheno you had. Im running the sirious cut, and she is a babe! Looking awesome though, they do stretch like crazy though hugh? I made the mistake last yound of letting them get a bit to tall before flower, i did pay the price in yield. good luck to you my friend!:sun

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Yep

Looking Really Good Motherlode!

sticky icky

sticky icky

OOO YEAH lookin like some beauties keep up the top level work killa!

C

canolution

nice grow motherload. they are some frosty ladies you got there

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
UPDATE - bonus plants

had to do a bit of tying up the 3 girls on the floor tonight - so I took that oppurtuinty to take some shots while they were pulled away from the hps

first 6 shots are the banana moms x2 - I dont know shit about the lineage - just know its some tasty stony dank from the sample I had before I got the cut and even though these moms were spent they are producing some sticky smelly dank - reeks of banana taffy

last 3 shots are a white d mom - didnt really chop on this one like i did the bananas so its much more stout

they smell even better then they look :smiley_joint:

Ban 1 1
Ban 1 2
Ban 1 3
Ban 2
Ban 2 2
Ban 2 3
Whited 3
Whited 4
Whited 1
ronvmpc

ronvmpc

The white d's look outrageous. All your ladies are looking nasty frosty. Great job ML.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Healthy Babies

Those chicks look extremely healthy, very nicely grown as usual. Hope all is well with you and your new position

mal

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

had to do a bit of tying up the 3 girls on the floor

i know im really high right now but didnt u start with 4? no more white? also, are u runnin these moms the same way, with the coco net pots/coco mat in the flood tray or something different? youre very skilled, keep up the good work, n congrats on the mod spot:sign0005:

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
i know im really high right now but didnt u start with 4? no more white? also, are u runnin these moms the same way, with the coco net pots/coco mat in the flood tray or something different? youre very skilled, keep up the good work, n congrats on the mod spot:sign0005:

thx Dz

nope 3 side plants - 1 white d - 2 banana - I may have contemplated putting a 4th mom but those 3 are the perfect size/ height and the fit in the spot

I often throw between 1-4 moms on the side under a 600 - these are in bigger normal pots - pure coco - same nutes but hand water every other day

also forgot to mention the banana and white d are day 40 in the pix - these are a week behind the main table - but they should finish up at the same time - wanted to make sure I had rooted cuts before they flipped

the main table is all white fire

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
They all look great motherlode. Banana sounds awesome.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Very inovative!!! man, you did one hell of a job with this grow and system. Cutting edge tech!!! Im definitely taking notes.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
That White Dawg looks bad ass motherlode! What does she smell like? :wondering

Top Bottom